Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Osun: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting With Senator Adeleke - Gov Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting With Senator Adeleke - Gov Oyetola (236 Views)

Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / We Will Always Identify With Senator Adeleke – Classmates (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Osun: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting With Senator Adeleke - Gov Oyetola by lackren(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Governor Adegboyega Oyetola of Osun State has lamented that the nation’s electoral laws on screening of candidates for election is weak, positing that, “I felt ridiculed contesting with somebody like Senator Ademola Adeleke.

This is even as the army has promised to partner with the state in tackling myriads of insecurities bedeviling the state. This was made known when the General Officer Commanding (GOC) 2 Division of Nigerian Army, Major General Okwudili Fidelis Azinta, meet the governor in his office in Osogbo. READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: Osun: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting With Senator Adeleke - Gov Oyetola by Mynd44: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2019

(1)

A Little Lie By FGN Keeping Herders' Terrorism Alive (UNO Take Note) / President Trump Extends Session To Hear From Nigerian Woman Religious Persecutio / We have five days more to wait before we proceed on two-month vacation - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.