Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

"Powerful Keys To Consciousness" (Video & Transcript) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Powerful Keys To Consciousness" (Video & Transcript) (444 Views)

There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below / Breast Cancer Consciousness – Identify The Risk Factors For Breast Cancer / I Easily Lose Consciousness If I Stay In The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Powerful Keys To Consciousness" (Video & Transcript) by BetterChurch: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: "Powerful Keys To Consciousness" (Video & Transcript) by BetterChurch: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
This clip was from Harold Klemp’s talk “The Wonderful Ways of ECK” in 2005. For other inspiring stories and information on more spiritual topics, please visit http://www.Eckankarblog.org or
http://www.animalsaresoul.blog/.
Re: "Powerful Keys To Consciousness" (Video & Transcript) by BetterChurch: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
"I’d like to mention here a few thoughts I’ve written about. One of the thoughts is: Every thought, word, or deed either purifies or pollutes the body. Now, this is very important, very powerful, because you’re dealing with states of consciousness."
Re: "Powerful Keys To Consciousness" (Video & Transcript) by BetterChurch: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2019
"At some point I got rid of all the negative songs I had in my collection. Even if there was only one negative song on a CD, I got rid of it. You have to understand, I listen to country music. And you know how country music is—they always throw in at least one tearjerker on a CD. So I cleared them all out; I gave them away. I figured they would be good for someone, because states of consciousness are different. And then I found myself listening more and more to classical music. But it doesn’t have to be classical music for you."
Re: "Powerful Keys To Consciousness" (Video & Transcript) by BetterChurch: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2019
"If, at some point, you find you need an edge for health or for peace of mind, look at what you’re putting out there, or what’s around you—what’s coming in. Look at whatever your form of music is, or your form of news—whatever ways you let the external world into your internal world."
Re: "Powerful Keys To Consciousness" (Video & Transcript) by BetterChurch: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2019
"Because what’s coming in is going to go back out there. And then it bounces like an echo; it comes back. It goes out there, and it comes back. And so it strengthens and eventually has a very strong influence on you. And this influence can be either beneficial or harmful. So the choice is yours."
Re: "Powerful Keys To Consciousness" (Video & Transcript) by BetterChurch: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
"Every thought, word, or deed either purifies or pollutes the body. It sounds like a simple statement, but it’s a powerful one."

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Four ABTU Students That Died In The Bridge Collapse / Undescended Testicle: Is Your Baby Having One Testicle? Get This Herbal Remedy / Hepcinat LP [generic Harvoni] - Hepatitis C Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.