Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below (673 Views)

I Easily Lose Consciousness If I Stay In The Sun / 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by 1Sharon(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
If Nigerian men had a vagina they would be smelling just like the women they complain about. There's no health& fitness culture in Nigeria and that's why some women smell down below. People don't keep up with their health
Doctors have come out to complain that Nigerians would rather go to prayer houses, herbalists, babalawos when they have a problem. When the health problem grows they use doctors as their last resort.

Most Nigerians shower at least once a day.
A smelly vagina is often due to a condition and not poor hygiene.

BV, yeast infections and STDs cause odours. A normal vagina should smell neutral, not bad or perfumed either, somewhere in the middle.

Women, have all the sex you want but always use condoms. Semen throws off pH balance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
All these bomboys that are always too eager to insert their biological instrument into the honeypots described above, I dey hail Una o...

A very risky affair

2 Likes

Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by doctore212(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
The olosho wey I carry last night. Her kpekus dey very sharp but I dey smell like fish abattoir

1 Like

Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by onojaford(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2023
Noted. Vagina odor. Is she your mate? I mean is vagina odor your mate? 🤓
Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by chccho(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
1Sharon:
[b]If Nigerian men had a vagina they would be smelling just like the women they complain about. [/b]There's no health& fitness culture in Nigeria and that's why some women smell down below. People don't keep up with their health
Doctors have come out to complain that Nigerians would rather go to prayer houses, herbalists, babalawos when they have a problem. When the health problem grows they use doctors as their last resort.

Most Nigerians shower at least once a day.
A smelly vagina is often due to a condition and not poor hygiene.

BV, yeast infections and STDs cause odours. A normal vagina should smell neutral, not bad or perfumed either, somewhere in the middle.

Women, have all the sex you want but always use condoms. Semen throws off pH balance.

Unfortunately we don't have and can never have so live with it and do whatever u have to to keep your kitten healthy.
Unfortunately we all have same mouth and so many women have mouth odour, body odour, dirty buttocks and all kinds of rashes in btw. Some their hair/wig go dey smell. So OP what do u have to say about these other awful smells??

2 Likes

Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by Shapeaso: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2023
chccho:

Unfortunately we don't have and can never have so live with it and do whatever u have to to keep your kitten healthy.
Unfortunately we all have same mouth and so many women have mouth odour, body odour, dirty buttocks and all kinds of rashes in btw. Some their hair/wig go dey smell. So OP what do u have to say about these other awful smells??
You're funny. Talking about mouth and body odour, you mostly find it in males.
Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by Shapeaso: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2023
You're a big girl and believe that you don't stink down there. Right? @1sharon
Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
chccho:

Isn't it obvious? They should work on their hygiene
Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by 1Sharon(f): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Shapeaso:
You're a big girl and believe that you don't stink down there. Right? @1sharon

I've seen a gynecologist.

A stink down below is not normal.
Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by Shapeaso: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
1Sharon:

I've seen a gynecologist.
A stink down below is not normal.
Good, are you into guys or ladies?
Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by 1Sharon(f): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Shapeaso:
Good, are you into guys or ladies?

What's it to you pal?
Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by Shapeaso: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
1Sharon:

What's it to you pal?
I wanna know cos there's something i wanna tell you.
Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by 1Sharon(f): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Shapeaso:
I wanna know cos there's something i wanna tell you.

Why does it matter?

Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by Shapeaso: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Why does it matter?
cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh lawd! Because i've got goodnews for you.
Re: There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below by Tendd: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Choice of wears can also be an issue.l don't understand why women wear tight jeans and pants in the steaming hot weather that we have in the country.
Generally,we Nigerians both male and female usually don't go with seasonal wear.ln rainy seasons, people
have no rainboots, raincoats, umbrellas etc but prefer to go out on leather shoes and cotton cloths.Not surprised with the health hazards.

(1) (Reply)

Swin Flu Could Become Pademic: How Prepare Is Nigeria As A Nation / Native Treatment / Get Rid Of Aging Spots On Skin Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.