Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Credit Management In Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Credit Management In Schools (204 Views)

FRSC To Introduce Road Safety Education In Schools / Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools / Nigeria Reintroduces History In Schools From 2018/2019 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Credit Management In Schools by maisauki: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dear fellas,
Pls I seriously need ur pieces of advice on credit management in schools .
Parents will enrol their kids, pay for two to three terms then begin to default. if you take any serious step of threatening, or sending the kids home, then that's the final. You won't see them again. They'll go and enrol the kids in a new school.
Pls, school administrators, credit management professionals, business moguls with bias in education especially those that have experience in the north, I'm in serious need of your advice
Thanks
Re: Credit Management In Schools by rottable(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Seriously! I thought it is only in the school where I work, I don't know it has gone global. When you eventually threaten to chase the kids home automatically the fees they are owing is forfeited

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 University Of Abuja Post Graduate Admission List / Private Tutoring / Lagos State University, 2019/2020 Direct Entry/pre-degree Form Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.