Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Advice Needed On Credit Management In Schools - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed On Credit Management In Schools (254 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Traders Frown When You Want To Buy Things On Credit? / Credit Management / Udensi Repositions Titan Trust Bank As She Bags A Phd In Credit Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Credit Management In Schools by maisauki: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dear fellas,
Pls I seriously need ur pieces of advice on credit management in schools .
Parents will enrol their kids, pay for two to three terms then begin to default. if you take any serious step of threatening, or sending the kids home, then that's the final. You won't see them again. They'll go and enrol the kids in a new school.
Pls, school administrators, credit management professionals, business moguls with bias in education especially those that have experience in the north, I'm in serious need of your advice
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Warrior Forum Account / How To Advertise Your Businesses With Cartoon Animations / Gava Cab Set To Revolutionise Public Transport, Create Jobs In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.