Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) (35162 Views)

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2019
Rubyventures:
Do people still give lifts to strangers in Nigeria? O di kwa risky shocked shocked shocked
Yes they do reason been that we need to be our brothers keepers.

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Where the laptop? u mean that dell latitude? grin
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Samyj247:

bross killing him is not the right thing to do. if u hear say dem kill your friend or cousin because him steal laptop weh u fit buy, will you be happy? Jungle justice should not be encouraged no matter what.

Did you read?.... the guy offered him a lift... for free....something people don't usually do... shouldn't he be thankful? He showed how thankful he was by stealing the laptop. After being chased... shouldn't he be remorseful and apologize to him and ask for forgiveness? That he showed by indirectly calling for the Good Samaritan to be lynched for laptop weh him fit buy instead of stealing. Heartless people like him need to leave this earth in a cloud of black smoke.

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Many times I want to give a lift but I’m always scared and jittery doing so . Giving alms too to random beggars on the road is the same .

I give beggars but I must be sure the person is real
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Whatsittoyah: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2019
So is it now a crime to help someone
Some people will be using other people's kindness to do evil

Na god save am say no be kidnapper whey give am lift grin grin
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by lorhema(f): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2019
TheWrita:
Who is the idiot that gives a total STRANGER lift in a sick place like Lagos?Don't you know some people you see on the road are not human?
Sometimes I see the teeming masses of people on the road side and I am tempted to stop and pick one or two.
But
I remember my life is precious to me and I step on the pedal.
Your kindness will be repaid with pain.

P.s:I said TOTAL stranger.

In the nineties, a friend at church gave me a ride to church. He told me of a bad experience he had had. He had given a young woman a lift on his way to church and was to drop her at Masha.

When he stopped the car so she could alight, she told him to give her money. My friend said he was shocked at her demand. He said he rebuked her and she coolly told him that if he didn't give her the money she wanted, she would create a scene and tell people he slept with her and didn't want to pay up!

My gentle friend said he paid up. And would never give any stranger a lift again.
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by emezuo17: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Samyj247:
Ur papa...idiot so because of laptop make them kill the guy. Na ur type I go like use for money ritual if say I never start to make money. Mumu you deserve to die
. Even though I don't support jungle justice, that young man deserve far greater punishment, do you know the innocent helper could have been killed for nothing? Something similar happened in kaduna not too long ago
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Samyj247:
Ur papa...idiot so because of laptop make them kill the guy. Na ur type I go like use for money ritual if say I never start to make money. Mumu you deserve to die
Cant u see u lack sense?? u dont hav single sense or lemme asume u didn't read d news to d end.
Cant u see where d thief was shouting kidnapper, kidnapper, kidnapper?? wat if d locals had bliv d innocent man was kidnaper and the unthinkable happen??
imbec.ile forming humanitarian radarada.
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2019
Samyj247:

THE LAST THING I CAN DO ON EARTH IS TO MARRY A LADY FROM IMO

Your signature though.. why man if I may ask?

Have dated them too, although parted.
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Samyj247: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Cant u see u lack sense?? u dont hav single sense or lemme asume u didn't read d news to d end.
Cant u see where d thief was shouting kidnapper, kidnapper, kidnapper?? wat if d locals had bliv d innocent man was kidnaper and the unthinkable happen??
imbec.ile forming humanitarian radarada.
even that is still not a reason for the kidnapper to be killed. Try get sense abeg
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Samyj247: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

THE LAST THING I CAN DO ON EARTH IS TO MARRY A LADY FROM IMO

Your signature though.. why man if I may ask?

Have dated them too, although parted.
lols why u part na...u don see am with Ur eye na. What did she do if I may ask
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2019
I stopped giving strangers rides longtime ago both men and women. No more awkward conversations and suspicious feelings. Yh I’m dat wicked now. grin angry

The way Lagos is going the Good Samaritan might only exist in the Bible.
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Samyj247: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Originalsly:

Did you read?.... the guy offered him a lift... for free....something people don't usually do... shouldn't he be thankful? He showed how thankful he was by stealing the laptop. After being chased... shouldn't he be remorseful and apologize to him and ask for forgiveness? That he showed by indirectly calling for the Good Samaritan to be lynched for laptop weh him fit buy instead of stealing. Heartless people like him need to leave this earth in a cloud of black smoke.
Oga my message is clear....nobody should kill anyone for an offense especially stealing of things like food, laptop, etc. you can punish him however you like and then hand him over to the police but not to kill him. If na Ur brother or sis them kill through jungle justice, u go like am? No sense
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by victorian(f): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
I dont give lifts either when i was driving , likewise i dont accept lift from strangers .

One has to be very very careful

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by supereagle(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Auxtin85:
That’s why I will never give anyone a lift man or woman, if you like wear agbada under rain
Bad people have spoilt good people.
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by wonder233: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cops
realstars:
And thy treated him like a free man, that idiot deserve all this things. Tire, petrol and fire.
Pls don't call the coups.
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by francisduru: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
See thief format
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by capitalzero: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Auxtin85:
That’s why I will never give anyone a lift man or woman, if you like wear agbada under rain

yes oh. if I do not know sorry is your name.
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Samyj247:

Oga my message is clear....nobody should kill anyone for an offense especially stealing of things like food, laptop, etc. you can punish him however you like and then hand him over to the police but not to kill him. If na Ur brother or sis them kill through jungle justice, u go like am? No sense

A lot of things people shouldn't do..... killing is one... and stealing is another......but people steal and people kill. Some steal, get caught and killed ... some kill and then steal...and get away with both. If na ur brother or sis dem kill through stealing common laptop... u go like am?
Some places people hand over criminals to the Police... other places they don't...they can explain why.
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by prciouschika(f): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lolzzz agbada under rain.....this one got me
Auxtin85:

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by prciouschika(f): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lolzzz after the 2thousand blows the person never die?
Nemesis909:
I don't support jungle justice but 2 thousand blows would have been enough.
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gosh...

You people didn't beat this idiot well. Haba!
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
I like minding my business just like this woman.

Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Emmaculate77(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
There is hope for Nigeria!
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Samyj247:

You realise that when that thief shouted kidnapper, he was setting the guy up to be killed right?

It could easily have been a story with the burnt corpse of the laptop owner. The fellow is a thief and a murderer. For all you know he has run this format before
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by citadels(f): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is why people don't help people anymore. Nigerians are evil. God protect his own pls
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by DedeNkem: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
overdrive:
thank God for your life.,many have met their untimely death in this fashion.
that guy deserves to be lynched.

You are barbaric!
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
AcuraZDX:
Man Gets Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos. This Happened Next

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-gets-robbed-after-giving-a-stranger-a-lift-in-lagos-2/

Lagos of all places na hin you dey give free lift. If I buy ride for this naija I no go ever give anybody lift. Make others epp you....
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Brushless: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
overdrive:
thank God for your life.,many have met their untimely death in this fashion.
that guy deserves to be lynched.
True words!
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by EseBaba: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Demons have human faces!
Re: Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) by Alejobs: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug / 7-year-old Girl Manifests Signs Of Mental Illness After Rape By Two Suspects / Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.