Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities (1023 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin / Osagz Says Teni Doesn’t Have The Looks Of A Singer / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 18, 2019
FaceApp is back again, as it goes viral on social media. The App formerly went viral on 2017, but is now trending again probably cos of age filter features it added.

The app has the ability to transform the age of a person either by making the person appear younger or older, let's just say it is a filter app that can make one look older or younger.

Top celebrities seems to have been caught in the rave of the moment as some of them shared the pictures produced from the app.

Below are the pictures

Source >> https://www.vibeztalk.com/2019/07/see-grandfather-looks-of-your-favourite.html?m=1
Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 18, 2019
Davido | my guess 72... Lol! I thought it was his father

Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Yul Edochie | my guess 75yrs

Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Falz and Chinedu | pls guess?

Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Sundaygeorge: 2:44am On Jul 18, 2019
More
Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Toyin | my guess 62 yrs

Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 18, 2019
Mesut Ozil | 77yrs

Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Craze clown | 88 yrs the oldest of them all

Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Meek Mili | my guess my guess 63yrs old

Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 18, 2019
See more grandfather looks of your favourite celebrity here https://www.vibeztalk.com/2019/07/see-grandfather-looks-of-your-favourite.html?m=1

Kenerics | you guess

Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Odun the meme king

Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Elukapendragon(m): 3:56am On Jul 18, 2019
you said favourite celebrities... Why am I not seeing my picture there?
Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Apart from Falz the bad Guy and Uchemba own, other ones no enter
Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:
Apart from Falz the bad Guy and Uchemba own, other ones no enter
Baba Ozil own enter nko?
Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Elukapendragon:
you said favourite celebrities... Why am I not seeing my picture there?
Lol.... Sorry I forgot
Re: See The Grandfather Looks Of Your Favourite Celebrities by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Think Bbnaija Don't Want Us To Predict The Winner / Herbal Hips, Butt, Breast, Joysticks Enlargements, General Health And Beauty / Singer Oxlade Thanks Funmi Iyanda For Sponsoring His Primary & Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.