Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal (41058 Views)

William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by SmartyPants(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2019
odave:
Where are those that are 'better' than us tactically? Finishing the tournament with a win is great. Better 3rd than second

Ghana, Cameroon, Egypt, South Africa, Mail, Tunisia, Ivory Coast, Morroco and others... We are grateful Lord

Senegal and Algeria... Well, the keeper cost us the final

No beefing, Algeria has the cup. But I wish Senegal win.

For those quoting me saying I should stick to one side, you lack comprehension o, what I meant was that, my wish is for Senegal to win but base on the facts on ground Algeria will likely win it.

Better third than second? How?
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Lokoyen(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Nogodye:
As per super eagle,He's the cause of where we are today.

Own goal is not always intentional!
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Afamsi: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
27Pushing30:
See wide smile? Smh how many Nigerians actually watched the match? Cos I didn’t hear GOOOOAAALLLL!!!! At all last night
maybe you watched the game in a mortuary.
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by kodded(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Princedapace:

U guys should stop this play play. Tunisia happened to be in their worse form ever! They were so terrible. They were lucky to qualify.

Algeria is currently the best in form team at the tournament. Everyone knows this..

Super ealges would av been eliminated if they had met a formidable team before the semi final.

Algeria was the only formidable team super eagles played.

On that semi final day, Algeria created up to five clear chances to score. Just that their attack lacked finishing that very night. This has nothing to do with jersey.

Tunisia is the most disappointing team at the tournament and what happened to them is mainly coach's application of players. They were the second best ranked team going into the tournament. I just dont know what happened to their players and coach. They have been terrible in scoring. In fact, scoring and defending, they av been terrible.

Algeria out played super eagles becus Algeria is currently the hottest team now. I dont see senegal beating them. They are too good. All Algeria needs to do is to sharpen their attack to take on their chances and score, with that, they can take any global team. Their four players upfront are headaches to defenders and the coach knows how to apply them very well.
is Madagascar a formidable team too
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Princedapace(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
kodded:
is Madagascar a formidable team too

The team is the surprise team of the tournament and if u listen to super sport analysts, they said same thing. The team shocked a lot. And like i said, super eagles did not play well in this tournament. They were just lucky.
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Princedapace:

No, make Una stop the talk of Jersey made Algeria beat Nigeria. That is foolishness.

Which mach was 50/50? Super eagle had no clear chance at all. Not even in the second half. Pls stop that yeye talk. Even super sport analysts said same thing about SE not having a clear chance to score.
I node part of those foolish guys who said jersey rubbish... more so super sports analysts no get four heads they are privileged to be there...i repeat after we equalize the match was 50-50...if we had drag it to extra time... with good discipline we could have pull something out of it...all this Nigeria were not supposed to beat Algeria is rubbish...2012 chelsea vs Barça semis...ist leg Chelsea had one shot on target de scored..barca had four they scored non...second leg Barça had over 15 scored two Chelsea had 3 shots scored two...yes Chelsea were not supposed to win but they knock out Barça and won the cup that year...
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
obi58:

It's obvious you don't know anything about football.

Name one match Akpeyi has played for the super eagles and impressed. Just one! He always looks so clumsy like a disaster waiting to happen and his nervousness transmitted to the shaky defence because they all knew that na basket dem get for back!

But Ezenwa has been outstanding in national team colours since under 18 but is just being overlooked because he is home based. Remember the crunch match in the qualifiers where we beat Cameroon 4 nil If it were Akpeyi we would have lost the match guaranteed!!!!
Mr football well done sir...ezenwa is just lucky to be in national team he is not the best in Nigerian league...any keeper in that Cameroon match ll do well cameroun were second best that day...akpeyi is shaky but he did well in Egypt... the only keeper I expect to remain is uzoho...Nigeria needs to look for another two keepers..
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by obi58: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Mr football well done sir...ezenwa is just lucky to be in national team he is not the best in Nigerian league...any keeper in that Cameroon match ll do well cameroun were second best that day...akpeyi is shaky but he did well in Egypt... the only keeper I expect to remain is uzoho...Nigeria needs to look for another two keepers..

Uncle please name one goalkeeper in the Nigerian Premier League that is better than Ezenwa.
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
obi58:

Uncle please name one goalkeeper in the Nigerian Premier League that is better than Ezenwa.
afelokhai of enyimba,ojo of akwa United...others de too...
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by obi58: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
afelokhai of enyimba,ojo of akwa United...others de too...

Theophilus of enyimba that has never done better than to be 3rd choice in Super Eagles B Home based Team.

Ojo of Akwa United ? Lmfao
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
obi58:

Theophilus of enyimba that has never done better than to be 3rd choice in Super Eagles B Home based Team.

Ojo of Akwa United ? Lmfao
he hasn't been given the chance simple ezenwa was sitting on the bench while at enyimba afelokhai and dauda were starting ahead of him...u guys don't like the truth...thats why we embarrass ourselves at international tournaments...
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Princedapace(m): 1:03am On Jul 19, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
I node part of those foolish guys who said jersey rubbish... more so super sports analysts no get four heads they are privileged to be there...i repeat after we equalize the match was 50-50...if we had drag it to extra time... with good discipline we could have pull something out of it...all this Nigeria were not supposed to beat Algeria is rubbish...2012 chelsea vs Barça semis...ist leg Chelsea had one shot on target de scored..barca had four they scored non...second leg Barça had over 15 scored two Chelsea had 3 shots scored two...yes Chelsea were not supposed to win but they knock out Barça and won the cup that year...

Not for a team that did not create any scoring chance in the whole of 90 minutes.

Pls, super eagles didnt play well at the tournament.
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Porpor: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Mrop:
Nigerian player William Paul Troost-Ekong who plays as a centre back for Italian club Udinese, show off the third place bronze medal award nigerian won recently with the match of the match medal award he acquire.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/william-troost-ekong-show-off-nigeria-bronze-medal-and-man-of-the-match-medal/

He's our next skippo
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by obi58: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
he hasn't been given the chance simple ezenwa was sitting on the bench while at enyimba afelokhai and dauda were starting ahead of him...u guys don't like the truth...thats why we embarrass ourselves at international tournaments...

Name one match in national team colours that Ezenwa embarrassed us.

Theophilus Afelokhai is a good keeper but he has a long way to go before coming close to Ezenwa. That's why he has never gone beyond super eagles feeder team

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears / List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? / Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.