Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Got Scammed 15k For Account Management - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Got Scammed 15k For Account Management (244 Views)

How To Activate NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Ussd Codes For Account Opening / My Niece Just Got Scammed By Carbon Loan Company / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got Scammed 15k For Account Management by Abrahamdgreat(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2019
I saw the group name on one of this betting sites so I searched for it on telegram, the guy kept on posting games there, some I played most I didn't but what really peaked my interest Was The account management he promised, where he said he was going to win me about 60k in a week if I pay 15k, meaning I'd pay him To help me bet.

I reasoned that it should be possible cod he seemed to be good at predicting only for him to stop replying me after I paid him, I messaged him with other accounts sounding like I wanted to pay and he replied back, now he has blocked me and all those accounts.

The name of the telegram group is Daphilz Bet and the name of the person I paid to Phillips Peter, I paid for the account management

I just want everyone to know that what they promise is nonsense and that's it's all a sham to rip you of a lot of money, if anyone knows what I can do to make the guy suffer a bit or get my money back I'm open to hearing it
Re: Got Scammed 15k For Account Management by SUPERPACK: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2019
A beggar cannot make someone else rich. If he was genuine he will not need a dime from you,

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mikel Obi Quits International Football / Top Tips On Saving Money On Taxi Insurance Cover / Latest-how To Get Free 500MB On Mymtn App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.