Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others (13090 Views)

Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration / Break What CJN Told CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by missioner(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2019
I don't want to believe SM is 48b
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by jrusky(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2019
distributeinc:
They should utilise the resources of EFCC, and ensure they do a thorough job of verification.

Funny you. Nigerians ask for asset declaration and Makinde did but no apc has done so, the president refused bluntly and now you are calling EFCC for a man that declared his assets I swear bro you too funny ooo you level of thinking is amazing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2019
kings09:

Why u no carry military own join
Use brain before you respond...
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by hightempo(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2019
overdrive:
Na waa for makinde sha. If I get 48billion na to relocate with my family to the Bahamas for ever.
That is for you and if Bahamas was not well managed would you have thought of relocating there?

1 Like

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80379177:
Seyi should relax and be comfortable if the 48 Billion is through is sweat and hardwork....

Although it’s not compulsory to publish it, he’s following in the footsteps of @MBuhari and @ProfOsinbajo as they did in 2015.

see as he call the name like his mate. Dont go and face your suya joint in dopemu

5 Likes

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2019
God bless Nigeria.
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by Henrichemeka(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2019
So you guys don't believe this guy has #48b, nawa for una ooo
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by itiswellwithme: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2019
Seyi has done well for himself as a business man. I hope he brings in his skills to transform the fortune of Oyo State and make life better for the people.
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by Olusheyi1(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2019
All is well
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by happney65: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2019
LaIabobo:

I'm waiting for Gov Abiodun of Ogun State to declare his assets. Una go scream tire.

Heard the guy is even times 3 richer than seyi..Maybe a Multi billionaire sef..rich people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by djkirkoo2(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80379177:
Seyi should relax and be comfortable if the 48 Billion is through is sweat and hardwork....

Although it’s not compulsory to publish it, he’s following in the footsteps of @MBuhari and @ProfOsinbajo as they did in 2015. Buhari and Osinbajo did what? That fake assets they declared.

But, 48 BILLION Kwa?!
Magu right now..........
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by tiwiex(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80379177:

Although it’s not compulsory to publish it, he’s following in the footsteps of @MBuhari and @ProfOsinbajo as they did in 2015.

But, 48 BILLION Kwa?!
Magu right now..........

The news can twist sha. I read the declaration. Seyi himself was not even worth a billion. It's his company that took the chunk of that declaration. His company provides oil and gas services and has been in existence for a long time. Assets include cash, fixed assets, goodwill and future cash flow opportunities. I believe what he provided was his personal wealth and his company valuation. I think he should have excluded his company valuation though.
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by tiwiex(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2019
jrusky:

Funny you. Nigerians ask for asset declaration and Makinde did but no apc has done so, the president refused bluntly and now you are calling EFCC for a man that declared his assets I swear bro you too funny ooo you level of thinking is amazing.

So sad. They seem to be sending a message that asset declaration is even a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by martowskin1(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:
Well, it is the CCB's prerogative to do so buy I believe the guys is worth the figure.

u know majority of them spent their life in public office looting, they dont believe that can be gotten from handwork

i was impress after reading the report.... it shows nothing is impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by carol741: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2019
What is next now?

Regards,
mykfcexperience customer survey
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by kings09(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2019
distributeinc:

I ddnt use my brain before I responded
Eeyaa, I thought as much. Kpele
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by Nemesis909: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2019
martowskin1:

u know majority of them spent their life in public office looting, they dont believe that can be gotten from handwork

i was impress after reading the report.... it shows nothing is impossible

I am averse to PDP but Makinde stands out.

The more he is probed the more popular he would become.

For me, that's a good thing.

If he would become the standard for elected officers in Nigeria, that's very much welcomed.

His Resume should be the copy board for all Nigerian youths.
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by siraj1402(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Hummmmmmm, I hope he has not been planning for massive looting and then declared nonsense.

1 Like

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2019
LaIabobo:

I'm waiting for Gov Abiodun of Ogun State to declare his assets. Una go scream tire.

I hope they won't be surprised seeing Dapo Abiodun's declaration, that's if he's going to do that at all. Though I'm not sure who's wealthier between the two, I don't know Dapo's worth but I know say no be beans.

Dapo is fucking rich.

1 Like

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by GMbuharii: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2019
iammo:
grin

This boyman wants to learn.adult politics, Saraki's 2003 asset declaration was use against him in 2015, Tinubu's 1999 declaration was.used against him in 2010..

Now Makinde would have to tell us how Makon group.that owes workers now worth 48billion or $130million

Dangote Flour Mill $300m... they export.to other countries and serve Nigeria

Forte Oil with stations every corner of Nigeria is.valued $300m,

Diamond Bank $90m every coner.in Nigeria..

Makon Oil and Gas... No major terminal, never.seen any of his fueling stations even in Ibadan .. yet its a billion.naira brand..

Ma wo eyan!!! We know you can bring your own brother down just to please your Hausa masters. Kiin se eni..

grin
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2019
kings09:

Eeyaa, I thought as much. Kpele
Please go play with a jobless idle youth like you, I know you are jobless, I have no time for this.
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by iammo(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2019
GMbuharii:

Ma wo eyan!!! We know you can bring your own brother down just to please your Hausa masters. Kiin se eni..

grin

No dey Curse me this early morning na.. wetin be "Ma wo eyan" or "kin se ni" if you wan learn yeruba make i teach you free,

grin

But seriously i am only advising Oga Makinde on political preseverence, because when the Political wolves come for his CCB form chaaaaiiiii i hope una go rescue am
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by martowskin1(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:

I am averse to PDP but Makinde stands out.

The more he is probed the more popular he would become.

For me, that's a good thing.

If he would become the standard for elected officers in Nigeria, that's very much welcomed.

His Resume should be the copy board for all Nigerian youths.

i dont discuss party anymore bro, PDP, APC..etc...(they are just umbrellas criminals hide under), i focus more on the individuals...

was reading an article about peter obi, how his parents willed him 170+million dollars, and he has gown it to 500+million dollars... his confidence speaking about his wealth, shows hardwork.

seeing seyi makinde again, doing same thing, mehnn... i was so happy... it shows there is hope for this nation,

we need people who are already successful in their businesses and life to rule, people with records, not career politicians(am tired of them, they lack vision)

2 Likes

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by martowskin1(m): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2019
tiwiex:

The news can twist sha. I read the declaration. Seyi himself was not even worth a billion. It's his company that took the chunk of that declaration. His company provides oil and gas services and has been in existence for a long time. Assets include cash, fixed assets, goodwill and future cash flow opportunities. I believe what he provided was his personal wealth and his company valuation. I think he should have excluded his company valuation though.

majority of them dont read ... they just comment rubbish

1 Like

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by lonelydora: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:
Well, it is the CCB's prerogative to do so buy I believe the guys is worth the figure.

It's only people that do not know him that are arguing. Someone that worked in Shell to years ooo.
Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by yemobrown(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2019
iammo:
grin

This boyman wants to learn.adult politics, Saraki's 2003 asset declaration was used against him in 2015, Tinubu's 1999 declaration was.used against him in 2010..

Now Makinde would have to tell us how Makon group.that owes workers now worth 48billion or $130million

Dangote Flour Mill $300m... they export.to other countries and serve Nigeria

Forte Oil with stations every corner of Nigeria is.valued $300m,

Diamond Bank $90m every coner.in Nigeria..

Makon Oil and Gas... No major terminal, No Oil mining Lisence, never.seen any of his fueling stations even in Ibadan .. yet its a billion.naira brand..

Very poor you. #48B is an understatement for a man that owns an M & E Firm. Do you think NNPC, SHELL, CHEVRON and the likes construct plants by themselves. Local Content companies own more than this

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by Nemesis909: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:

It's only people that do not know him that are arguing. Someone that worked in Shell to years ooo.

It's not just his work with shell but his foray into business.

http://www.makon-group.com/index.php/2017-04-25-11-13-46/29-our-projects/127-3u-s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by iammo(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2019
yemobrown:

A fabricating and engineering firm worthing $130million ... continue decieving yourself. makinde's major money spinner is ofshore piping, and he got most of his life changing contracts during dieziana's time and other time when bunkering thrived., resulting to need of piping and repairs...

A company whose value worths 48bn and its sole owner has less than 1 bn in personal asset and 200m as available Balance ... am sure when CCB are done revaluating his claim, you shall see it is you who is very poor for swallowing every inflated.political grandstanding

1 Like

Re: CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others by jrusky(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2019
tiwiex:

So sad. They seem to be sending a message that asset declaration is even a bad thing.

Bro I'm surprise oo. They cried for asset declaration and the man declared his own and now they are calling EFCC or CCG bollocks. Pls how would others dare to declare asset then when someone who did it now in hot soup

This govt of Buhari is truly a cursed one indeed. This is why I just hate anything apc they are so strange in everything I never knew Nigeria has these so much dead beats heads till apc came on board.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: We Will Complete Red, Blue Line Train Projects As Promised / FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders / Tinubu Visits Maiduguri For Army Conference, To Address Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.