Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Starting Your Own Snail Farming Business Isn’t As Frightening Or Risky! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting Your Own Snail Farming Business Isn’t As Frightening Or Risky! (269 Views)

My Life Threatening Risky Behind The Scenes Experience In My Agro Business / The Story Of My Mentees Who Made Millions From Snail Business W/O Own Snail Farm / Snapshot: Cost-effective Way To Starting Your catfish Hatchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Your Own Snail Farming Business Isn’t As Frightening Or Risky! by akinsmail51: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Starting your own snail farming business isn’t as frightening or risky as some would have you believe. But it’s a journey that shouldn’t be taken alone — and that’s why we offer to walk you through the basics and business of snail farming with our years of experience in the industry.

You would be glad you’ve chosen us to take this exciting journey with you— you’ll be a smarter traveler for it. Let the journey begin.

Some will tell you that the journey you’re about to take is a hazardous one — but not with us at your side!

My enterprise, 'The Merciful Merchants' prepares you every step of the way. We’re here to instruct and encourage you, to show you new ways to doing things and remind you of the tried and true. You wouldn’t go on an adventure without the proper gear.

Along the way, we provide lots of advice, guidance and hacks on the most appropriate species of snail to rear, creative ways of constructing your snail pen, suitable crops or vegetation to grow in your proposed snail farm, selection of initial breeding stocks, monitoring of reproduction, stocking rates and growth rate.

Since snail business industry, trends and strategies constantly change, we strive to keep you up-to-date with latest techniques, systems and creative means of running and managing a successful and profitable commercial snail farm. For every workshop we conduct or consultancy services we offer, we’ve updated and revised (or expanded) every module and added a lot of new ones, too.

We’re here to show you the best routes to take, help you avoid the potholes and road closures, and navigate the curves and detours. We save you from all the unnecessary guesswork and gruntwork! We help farmers just like you achieving amazing results through simple methods that are tested, proven to work and are 100% risk free.

Now, it's your turn. Simply call +2348024743010 or whatsApp +2348065524808 and arrange a suitable time for us to talk on how to set up your own commercial snail farm.

We look forward to helping you succeed.

PS: Don't confuse us as just another infomercials, we walk the talk. We are passionate about snail farming and helping others.

Re: Starting Your Own Snail Farming Business Isn’t As Frightening Or Risky! by overdrive(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2019
I am interested.

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Fingerlings For Sale @N7 In PH / Why We Are Yet To Apply For Fg’s Loan – Oil Palm Farmers / Castor Beans For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.