|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,407,083 members, 5,389,125 topics. Date: Monday, 27 January 2020 at 08:34 AM
|First Aid And Cpr Training by Greenlighthse(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2019|
FIRST AID AND CPR COURSE
On completion of this course, students will be certified as competent emergency first aiders and receive the First Aid and CPR competence certificate.
What will I study?
• Introduction to first aid
• Understanding the aims and objectives of first aid
• Principles of first
• Appreciating the proper method of assessing emergency situations
• First aid treatment for various injuries and ill health
• Preparation of first aid kits
• Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
• Practical demonstration and assessment
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific entry requirements.
How much will it cost?
NGN35,000 per person
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
Greenlight Royal Integrated is the foremost safety and oilfield training provider in Nigeria. We have a proven track record delivering excellent courses to individuals and corporate organizations. The structure of our courses and materials are based on international standards and accreditations in safety and oilfield trainings. We constantly receive feedback from employers of labour hence we focus our trainings on the most practical aspects that are relevant to the industry.
In addition, we offer job search assistance and free career counselling after training.
OUR TRAINING FACILITY
Greenlight Royal Integrated provides training in a comfortable environment and our courses are delivered by experienced instructors. Our facilities are fully equipped with current industry instruction materials and students are given training materials to ease their learning.
In addition, our talent hunters are in constant touch with companies in order to supply skilled manpower from our pool of successful trainees.
MULTIPLE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
Offers students the opportunity to attend one of our scheduled high-impact courses held across our ultra-morden facilities. . In-depth lessons and sectional quizzes in the theory and application of methods, ample opportunities for hands-on experience and valuable interaction with the instructors sets up the optimal environment for preparing students to confidently enter the work place and fulfill all the formal training recommended in international standards documents for qualification and certification of personnel.
Offers students and employers a significant benefit in savings of both time and travel expense. Web-based Training is a robust tool for anyone who needs the qualifying formal studies recommended by international industry standards but is perhaps too far away to attend a class at our facility, has scheduling constraints, or needs a handy way of taking a refresher course. Same quality of training and certification are obtained to give you "peace of mind".
On-site Training at your location offers you the opportunity to save significant travel expenses for the employees you wish to have trained and still fulfill all the formal training recommended in the industry for qualification and certification of personnel: Our corporate clients enjoy bespoke training structure that suits their unique demands.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN
We allow installmental payments. But payments must be completed on or before the beginning of training.
Corporate Staff Training
We provide corporate trainings and consultancy services that conform to highest standards and professionalism. We take pride in providing high quality HSE training by ensuring the priority of students' success and assistance to find a job. Our corporate training service is in two parts: first, we analyse your staff to ascertain the specific areas where they require training. Second, we design bespoke training that suite your specific needs and we provide world recognized certificates.
Training can be conducted at our ultra-modern facility or at client' site with 100% practical and field simulation that meet industry best practice.
• Staff Training Needs Assessment
• Facility and systems HSE Audit
• Company HSE policy development and documentation
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Environmental Monitoring: Air, effluent, soil, and water
• Fire Risk Assessment
• Project site HSE management
• Fleet management and safety
• Risk Assessment
• Accident Investigation/Root cause analysis
• Hazards and Effects Management Process
• Corporate safety department development
• Corporate staff HSE training and re-training on: basic and advanced fire fighting and rescue, confined space entry, basic and advanced first aid and cpr, permit to work system, working at height, etc
• HSE Mile-stone celebrations and Safety week organizing
• Preparation of Occupational Health and Safety Manuals
• Preparation of Occupational Health and Safety Pocketbooks
• Contingency and Emergency plans and management
• Supply of safety equipments
• Refilling and servicing of fire fighting equipments
• Installation of fire alarms and smoke detectors
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76