Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Help Me Describe The Meaning Of Heamorkage. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Describe The Meaning Of Heamorkage. (503 Views)

What's The Meaning Of This Medical Symbol? / What Is The Meaning Of The Snake And Sword Symbol On A Medical Practice? / Meaning Of Anna Sex, Causes Of Annal Sex, Why Annal Sex And Male To Male Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Describe The Meaning Of Heamorkage. by rummmy: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Doctors in the house, please help me throw more light on the subject matter which was written as the cause of my ate brothers death.
I need to understand especially as the wife keep insisting that he was killed by some people which I disagree with her.
Re: Help Me Describe The Meaning Of Heamorkage. by dayleke: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
I am not a Dr but I think what you meant to write Is "Hemorrhage" or "Haemorrhage".

Medical term for bleeding (internal?)

Please try n Google it too for better understanding.
Yes, something like that can be termed as a death thru diabolical means by people who are ignorant about it.(ignorant used here is not abusive o.)

Sorry about your loss.
Take care.
Re: Help Me Describe The Meaning Of Heamorkage. by dayleke: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
34 views and nobody responded?

Na wah o.
Re: Help Me Describe The Meaning Of Heamorkage. by MariaAngeles: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
dayleke:
34 views and nobody responded?

Na wah o.
People can only give response to what they know don't you think ?
It's best to be silent than say what one knows not . undecided
Re: Help Me Describe The Meaning Of Heamorkage. by dayleke: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
MariaAngeles:

People can only give response to what they know don't you think ?
It's best to be silent than say what one knows not . undecided

I know what you mean and I understand but I don't want you to get me wrong either.
This is Nairaland, I know how people relate here. The worst anyone could have done like they usually do is tell her "Google is your friend".
Nobody even said that. Maybe cos she got the spelling wrong, just maybe.
Also remember this is the health section and I don't wanna believe that out of those 34 views, no one could have had an idea what she was enquiring about.

It is well sha.
Have a nice day ma'am.
Re: Help Me Describe The Meaning Of Heamorkage. by rummmy: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2019
dayleke:
I am not a Dr but I think what you meant to write Is "Hemorrhage" or "Haemorrhage".

Medical term for bleeding (internal?)

Please try n Google it too for better understanding.
Yes, something like that can be termed as a death thru diabolical means by people who are ignorant about it.(ignorant used here is not abusive o.)

Sorry about your loss.
Take care.
thanks for the correction, it's actually a typo error....... I still await for more explanations.

(1) (Reply)

Lower Abdominal Pain / Kanyamata Available / Do You Need Raw Ginger,alligator Pepper,garlic Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.