Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) (41288 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Femi316: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2019
GistMore10:
Emir Of Kano's Son Graduates From UK University

Muhammad Sanusi II, the Emir of Kano is in a celebratory mood as one of his sons, Ashraf, recently bagged a degree from the University of Manchester.

Ashraf's graduation was attended by the monarch and his wife.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/emir-of-kanos-son-graduates-from-uk-university-photos
Future governor of Kano state......?
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by urahara(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2019
GistMore10:
Emir Of Kano's Son Graduates From UK University

Muhammad Sanusi II, the Emir of Kano is in a celebratory mood as one of his sons, Ashraf, recently bagged a degree from the University of Manchester.

Ashraf's graduation was attended by the monarch and his wife.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/emir-of-kanos-son-graduates-from-uk-university-photos

The dude is very handsome
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Auxigen(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Fooolz undecided
In Sweden tax is crazy . but if you see standard of living
You don't even need cash on you to live well
Here with your millions if you get medical emergency you go die leavam
hmmm oga you know a lot o.
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Davepraiz96(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2019
CONGRATULATION BRO, MAY GOD DO MINE FOR ME AND THE REST THAT ARE YET TO SCHOOL OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2019
BanevsJoker:

They'll tell you to set up a poultry with the money.

Its better to even do ponzi than poultry

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Congratulations to Him....[b]See as e fresh cheesycheesy[/b]
Make I bring Vaseline?
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Make I bring Vaseline?
Just Saying, nothing more.....gringrin See where her mind go abeg

But then, give me the Vaseline, it's actually cold down here angryangry
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Yankee101: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please is light skin the equivalency of handsome?
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by idonhammer: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
I see, do you know British international School of Togo? In case you don't know, that is where Yusuf Buhari and her sister zhara studied. There are a lots of sophisticated and expensive schools in Togo. You can make inquiry about them since you know how to dig out info.

BanevsJoker:

Togo no follow.
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
i only see CBN money talking .............
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by ojibole1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mrukk:
Don't forget to add that his kids graduated from a private Nigerian university not government owned

Yes I know and even at that it still counts as a major plus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day / Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / Ancient Kemet (ancient Egypt) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.