Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders (21493 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze / Garba Shehu Reacts To Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Others Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by technicallyrich(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
schoolboij:

Eyah. Another lunatic on the lose. Ijaw are just wandering fisherman in the coasts of Ondo State. Ijaws in Ondo State have the same status as Igbos in Ondo state; foreigners.
we will know someday who are wandering fisherman or cowards.
I repeat we own lagos and ondo and we shall fight for our state at the right time.
I also hope you know we are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest in nigeria.
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by eherbal(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
StupidVoters:
If Nigeria survive her unity under Buhari, I bet we are the most stupid,senseless,helpless,foolish,docile citizens in the world. No government, I repeat, no future government can be worst in all ramitifications more than this. My dad voted for Buhari in 2015, he tried to convinced me then to vote for him, I told him I will rather not vote than to vote bubu, I had no idea his government will be worst, I just don't like him because of the numerous errors he was showcasing during the campaigns. Dad's business crumbled due to his dear president policies, I, been an independent guy right from secondary school days survived one way or the other. Fast forward to 2019, Dad was trying to convince me to vote for bubu again because his second coming will be of great benefits to all and sundry as every thing will be going on smoothly. I looked at my dad and I kept mute, he asked what was wrong , deep inside me, I was thinking how could a man that gave birth to me be so foolish like this? I couldn't utter what was on my mind out, I left his place to mine that night thinking how others mom and dad has been making mistake for their children thinking it was the best decision for them. He's not an APC member at all, educated,he's or was a successful businessman pre-Buhari.
Few days ago, he called me and ask for some sum, I told him I will, if a contract I'm aiming at in Aso Rock come to fruition. Of course, I lied. Who sabi me for Aso Villa grin.
That scenario compelled me to create my handle to "StupidVoters" because I believe we have blindless followers of Buhari even without a morsel of eba to eat.

My take.

As an ordinary Nigerian without any affiliation to APC or people at "up" and you voted Buhari again..whatever we are facing, you will face and experience it 10times as Law of karma isn't served but earned.
of all the things written by you,the one that really caught my attention is you calling your dad foolish. since you're an advocate for karma,get ready for your ward when they return the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by Omoslim26: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
technicallyrich:

I repeat we own lagos and ondo and we shall fight for our state at the right time.
I also hope you know we are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest in nigeria.

oga shut up smoke dis ur weed nah evrytime cho cho cho nawa for u self
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by Akiika: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
You demonized the the Herdsmen as the perpetrators of crimes you have been committing yourself for decades, then their leaders ask them to come back home for safety, yet you scream foul play again...what exactly do these tribal bigots and stomach right activists want? All your war drum beating starts and end on social media. The ignoramuses here will only fantasize about it, that's it. You guys are cowards that will be exposed for what you are in due time. #alatenuje enterprises.
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by dantewest: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
GISpro:
OP is biased and can cause war. True, every human is biased, we can only reduce it with reasoning and conceal it with diplomacy.

The choice of words and expression is poor and unprofessional. Many of our writers need to learn the art of diplomacy.

Presenting quoted comments in understandable manner is unprofessional?

You want the writer to give his own opinion on the matter too?

What's your real beef with the article?

Truth too cold? Does the implication of what your socio cultural groups and leaders utter make your skin crawl?

What's Your beef with the write up OGA SIR?

I noticed you gave no personal opinion on the matter. You want everyone to be quiet like you? To accept bullshit and ask for more?

Mr Madam, leave the writer alone and make your comment on the issue
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
technicallyrich:

Please check yourself into a rehab.

1 Like

Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by Sonia201919: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
KEVIND:
THE COMPOSITION OF BUHARI GOVERNMENT.
1.President: Muhammadu Buhari- Katsina state, NORTH.
2.Senate President: Ahmad Lawal- Yobe State, NORTH.
[3.Speaker (HOR) : Femi Gbajabiamila -Lagos state, South
4.Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN): Tanko Muhammad- Bauchi state,NORTH.
5.President court of Appeal: Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa- Gombe state,NORTH.
6.Chief Justice of Federal High court:Adamu Abd-Kararat-Katsina State,NORTH.
7.Inspector General of Police:Muhammed Abubakar Adamu- Nasarawa State,NORTH.
8.DG DSS:Yusuf Magaji Bich- Kano State, NORTH.
9.DG National intelligence Agency (NIA) : Ahmed Rufai Abubakar- Kastina State, NORTH. 10.CG NSCDC:Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu - Borno State,NORTH.
11.Defence Minister: Mansur Muhammad Dan-Ali-Zamfara State,NORTH.
12.National Security Adviser (NSA):Mohammed Babagana Monguno- Borno State,NORTH.
13.Chief of Air Staff: Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar-Bauchi State,NORTH.
14.Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Yusuf Buratai- Borno State,NORTH.
15.Chief of defence staff:Major Gen.Abayomi Gabriel Olonishakin -Ekiti state, South
16.Chief of Intelligence: Air Vice Marshall Monday Riku Morgan- Benue State,NORTH. 17.Chief of Naval Staff:Real Admiral Ibok-Ete Ibas- Cross Rivers State, SOUTH
18.CG Customs: Hammed Ibrahim Ali- Bauch State, NORTH.
19 CG Immigration: Muhammad Babandede- Jigawa State,NORTH.
20.CG Prisons Service:Ja'afaru Ahmed - Kebbi State, NORTH.
21.GMD NNPC: Mele Kyari -Borno State,NORTH.
22.Chairman Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB): Dr.Muhammadu Isah- Jigawa state,NORTH.
243.Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT): Danladi Umar - Bauch state,NORTH
24.Chairman EFCC: Ibrahim Mustafa Magu-Borno State,NORTH.
25.Director Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) :Modibbo Hamman- Tukur-Adamawa State, NORTH.
26.Chairman INEC:Prof. Mahmood Yakubu-Bauch State, NORTH.
27.Chairman Nigeria Population Commission (NPC): Hassan Bashir - Bauchi State.,NORTH
28.DG National Identity: REngr. Aliyu A Aziz- Taraba State, NORTH.

Where is the equity and fairness? (Federal character)

It is so sad
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
dantewest:
[s]

Presenting quoted comments in understandable manner is unprofessional?

You want the writer to give his own opinion on the matter too?

What's your real beef with the article?

Truth too cold? Does the implication of what your socio cultural groups and leaders utter make your skin crawl?

What's Your beef with the write up OGA SIR?

I noticed you gave no personal opinion on the matter. You want everyone to be quiet like you? To accept bullshit and ask for more?

Mr Madam, leave the writer alone and make your comment on the issue[/s]

Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by luckyelems(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
buhari swore to protect the unity of this country,right on his agenda, that is the last thing he is thinking of
all he is thinking of tribalism
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by Alejobs: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by orisa37: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2019
Supported.
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by orisa37: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
The Fulanis are also contemptuous and mischievous.
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by orisa37: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
OP is biased and can cause war. True, every human is biased, we can only reduce it with reasoning and conceal it with diplomacy.

The choice of words and expression is poor and unprofessional. Many of our writers need to learn the art of diplomacy.

You ain't heard nothing yet. The Fulanis are lazy, sensuous, immoral and dubious. With the Economy as it's, how can Yari be so callous to be demanding N10M per month as allowance in addition to the unprintable salaries and allowances he receives monthly as a Senator?
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by orisa37: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
sotall:
Na wa oooo

Things fall apart

Not yet. Even The. UN will be probed on Fulanisation Issues and the Arabs' connection.
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by orisa37: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
SaintLucia:
Are they now begging the Fulanis not to leave again?

You see, The Fulanis know Religion but don't know God. They just call Allah but don't know who Allah really is.
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by SaintLucia: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
orisa37:

You see, The Fulanis know Religion but don't know God. They just call Allah but don't know who Allah really is.
Allah is an Arabic word that means God same with Elah which also means God in Aramaic language. It's u that doesn't know what u want/saying.
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by orisa37: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2020
They're just ignorant and silly.
Re: Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders by lisawelch: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Crawlspace encapsulation can prevent mold issue that extand from allowing too much moisture into the crawl space,which can result in the need for mold remediation methods for thoroughly removing mold from under the house
[url]https://5e15d295787ea.site123.me/blog/crawl-space-water-problem-how-to-keep-your-crawl-space-dry-and-clean
[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.