Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him (38065 Views)

Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wizkid go and seek help. Three women can't all be lying... Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by ntyce(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
If WizKid has been abusive to his mamas, does that mean he does same to Tiwa?

Hmmmm
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Dgr8hassiE(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jada pollock and Mr Ayo balogun a.k.a Wizkid.
Na dia wahala be dat not my.
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by flyking: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Until wizkid states his own side of the story before i judge.Why can't she post the pics of her swollen&wounded face?.....The fear of women is the beginning of wisdomgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by grandstar(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
The tin pain am! Her exposing his supposedly abusive nature can damage his career. Just look at Chris Brown

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Funkybabee(f): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
so useless

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by olumalcolm(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
It shws d lady aint lieing cos he didnt hv to make a video to prove he is innocent. angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Olorunnim: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
One mumu girl go still open yansh for this boy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by eddieguru(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na dem go still rush am because of the rubbers cool cool cool....baby mama 4 loading...
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Vikzz(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wiz my G cool cool
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by tayolak(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
JUST DEY NACK DEM BELLE DEY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by almayda: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
WIZKID LOOKING LIKE THE BOYS OLDER BROTHER ALONG SIDE THEIR MOTHER.
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by xbox360: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
nicepoker101:
His mouth is always open. Why?

Pussy sucking master mouth dey close?
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Onyi22(f): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Learnstuffs:
4th baby mama is on the way. Girls will never get sense or learn any lesson so far the guy can afford three things -
1. Money
2. Money
3. More money

Nonsense and Wizkid.. Mtchew
Make money so that all ur Nonsense will be Sense to some ladies....
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Onyi22(f): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Olorunnim:
One mumu girls go still open yansh for this boy
Yes nah because e no easy to carry super star pikin for belle oooo
if u think say e easy, make ur sister try am
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Mikora: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Busy posting pictures and videos as if that will disprove the fact that he is a deadbeat dad and a woman beater
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by teesugar(f): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
nicepoker101:
His mouth is always open. Why?
Too much Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by jahswill99: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
get your wirelessly earpod @guveaway price of #2500 this july DM / whatsapp 08102206877

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Mikora: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
ntyce:
If WizKid has been abusive to his mamas, does that mean he does same to Tiwa?

Hmmmm
He can't try it with Tiwa now, tiwa get leg

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Olorunnim: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Yes nah because e no easy to carry super star pikin for belle oooo if u think say e easy, make ur sister try am
You Again
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Olorunnim: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Onyi22:

Yes nah because e no easy to carry super star pikin for belle oooo
if u think say e easy, make ur sister try am
You Again I don't have a sister.
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Graduateacher(f): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Learnstuffs:
4th baby mama is on the way. Girls will never get sense or learn any lesson so far the guy can afford three things -
1. Money
2. Money
3. More money

Nonsense and Wizkid.. Mtchew

You're a hypocrite, do men who sow their seed everywhere have sense? do you think he will escape paying child support or you think his offsprings who he abandoned will not hate his guts in future? everybody should be responsible, both male and female

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Until I hear Wizkid's side of the story before i say my mind.

There are 3 sides to every story, her side, his side, and the truth.
...... Plus one side of the story ............ You should also add the SOCIAL MEDIA side of the story too

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by olatilldend: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
She's denied everything on her Instagram, so what tha. . .
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Debbielam(f): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
teesugar:
Too much Igbo!

Apologies I am unable to reply you via email or on nairaland but our whatsapp contact is available for more serious enquiries
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by pappybarry(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
TheChasePlug:
Cute
Are you trying to sell a service or what? Your message isn't clear which unfortunately is leaving your prospects wondering.

Tell us what you do, and be specific.
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by KingWarri: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
adewest1999:
Ftc no be beans o..................As I walked through the valley of the shadow of this thread........ I con dey ask my sef wetin carry me come h
.ere sef?

You have been the Ftc since one year now but just six likes....
How market

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Beautiful Photos (Video) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Thigh-revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.