Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him (38120 Views)

Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Amagite(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Starboy Wizkid has shared an adorable video with his 3rd son Zion, 24 hours after his 3rd baby mama and manger, Jada Pollock accused him of always beating her.

Wiz shared the video on his Instagram story.

Watch the video http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/07/wizkid-shares-adorable-video-with-his-son-following-jadas-call-out.html

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by adewest1999(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Ftc no be beans o..................As I walked through the valley of the shadow of this thread........ I con dey ask my sef wetin carry me come h
.ere sef?

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by thesicilian: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2019
Appearances are usually deceptive.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by konnetu: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2019
Wizzy wizzy trying to cover up

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by ladilawal82(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Their wahala

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Mrop(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Lobatan

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Learnstuffs: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
4th baby mama is on the way. Girls will never get sense or learn any lesson so far the guy can afford three things -
1. Money
2. Money
3. More money

Nonsense and Wizkid.. Mtchew

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by TFLAME(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na una sabi
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by iammo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin

Tiwa savage come and take your wizkid oo ... baby mama 3 is done, wizkid done reset her old brain with beating and Domestic Violence

Respect to Olamide, and Davido, their women are living like a queen,.

Honestly only poor people.have reasons to abuse each others and be violent.. if you are rich and even a celebrity what exactly is getting you mad at your woman when your mates are tripping them to Dubai

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by TANID(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
konnetu:
Wizzy wizzy trying to cover up
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by IamSoProlific: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Naija my country!!!!!!

Everybody regardless of class get one kind skul-skul for head.

Am I the only one that felt that word "DUMPED" was resounding!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by effacofresh(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wizkid is truly a kid

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by DennisEche(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Davido any day

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by neolboy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Deadbeat dad

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by nepapole(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wetin concern davido for this matter now?

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Abusive idiat

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Vado(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Smallie like Wiz battering these grown up bit...s? Local man cannot can. angry
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Timi1990(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin my the time wizkid prick totori her again she go come back .

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by basmur(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Another one down...

Like how many more to go?
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Deadbeat dad still

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by yankison(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jobia:
Abusive idiat

Ole
Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by lonelydora: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Until I hear Wizkid's side of the story before i say my mind.

There are 3 sides to every story, her side, his side, and the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by nicepoker101(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
His mouth is always open. Why?

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by ednut1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
If u must open leg for a celeb use postinor to avoid stories. More gals will still carry belle for wizkid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him by MrAnele(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
My nigga

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday / Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.