Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos (46595 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Crystalworld(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
G
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by dAesthete(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
See the faces of hypocrites. They preach yet don't practice... Why didn't he lead an example by putting his kids in schools in Nigeria if government schools at least any of the private tertiary institutions. Oh they will say for security purpose read my signature

Judgement day for Nigerians will be graphically comic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Wolexdey(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
See the faces of hypocrites. They preach yet don't practice... Why didn't he lead an example by putting his kids in schools in Nigeria if government schools at least any of the private tertiary institutions. Oh they will say for security purpose read my signature

Hi! how you?
About the business.
Will need more information (Okrika) I suppose

Thanks
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Wolexdey(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
I once said it. It's obvious most Nigeria politicians are not truly reflecting the Nigerian Spirit.
It's not a matter of beef but you can't be a President or vice President while your sons and daughters schools outside the same Country you govern.

That alone says a lot about the Country...
If you need to send your child outside Nigeria for schooling, best not be a political holder...

Don't we have schools here. So, what happened to those schools?

Congrats to all graduands!!

3 Likes

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Lateef73: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
And some zombies in bmc are bombarding us with pictures of N10,000 tradermoni beneficiaries.
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wolexdey:

Hi! how you?
About the business.
Will need more information (Okrika) I suppose

Thanks

I'm fine Egbon. WhatsApp...
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Bambarino: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tell me again Nigeria is not a joke!

1 Like

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Buynowautos: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
One day the people will rise.

1 Like

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by madridsta007(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Sssshhhh..... Why must you say this na?

1 Like

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Respect55(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hypocrites. Why didn't he attend Imo State University

2 Likes

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Wolexdey(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

I'm fine Egbon. WhatsApp...
Okay ma Thanks
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Imustreturn(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
puskin

Please antispambot banned me on sportbet thread. I just post games as usual. Please help unban me Biko

3 Likes

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by TheStarsAlign: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lucky boy, its not your fault jare...

That's why when ASUU go on strike, it does not bother them. Our youths end up spending 6/7 years for a 4 year course. The day Nigeria will make laws against this type of thing, (ie anybody in govt.) then our educational system will rapidly improve and country will develop.

Same thing with health sector, we all know say na him oga carry first.

2 Likes

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Pipapi1: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
One (1) unit of 1 ton CBFI ice block making machine imported in 2016 but unused.
1. Produces 40 pieces of the 5kg block ice at a time
2. It takes 4.8 hours to make the block ice per batch, the block ice machine can make the block ice 5 batch per day
3. The power capacity of the 1 ton block ice machine is 6.92kw.
Price: #2.6m.

Equipment is kept at Ketu - Lagos.

Interested individual should send his interest to:
Email: la_bahiq@yahoo.com

To enable us send the address for sighting of the equipment.
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Olarewaju89: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
It never happened just forget it undecided undecided this scamming country.

ede1:
Until the constitution is amended and make it mandatory for every political office holders to send their children to schools in 9ja, our educational system can NEVER move forward. Either you are rich to send them abroad or not. Let them school at a public institution. That way more attention would be focus on the quality of our institutions.

Congrats to the young champ.

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Antichristus: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigerians, see your lives. You're suffering and smiling, collecting gari ijebu and groundnuts in lieu of votes every four years. In return, your 'politrickians' are siphoning funds overseas and getting their children educated abroad whilst your own children and studying in dilapidated, glorified secondary schools called universities and polytechnics. You're all intergenerationally doomed. Your children's children would serve these politicians' children's children. Somebody say amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Burgerlomo: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by frozen70(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
From the most progressive tribe in the world. No beef with any other tribe, no playing of victim card, just progressing like normal human beings should. wink

If you re not an afonja, you might never really know what it means to be free.

Since you guys are the most progressive, thsts why the fulani's are after you guys
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Flakky26(f): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
who will fix Nigeria system when 80% of our leaders children are not part of the system? where will they get the passion and the zeal to fix the country? So.sad

3 Likes

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Seebrian(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
congratulations dear. More blessing.
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by idfact0404(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
May Bless my country Nigeria
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Officialgarri: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
frozen70:

Since you guys are the most progressive, thsts why the fulani's are after you guys

How many cases of such are heard unlike the pigs of the SE who always claim every attack in their bedroom is the handiwork of an innocent fulani man
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by RiyaGoddess(f): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
madridsta007:

Sssshhhh..... Why must you say this na?

Abeg no vex. It was just came to my mind when I saw it...
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Bolognese: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is not University of Birmingham's graduation gown!

It looks more like that of University of Warwick.
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Walala(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
From the most progressive tribe in the world. No beef with any other tribe, no playing of victim card, just progressing like normal human beings should. wink

Please tell them. We have no beef with anybody but the Easterners want beef with us because of something that happened before most of us were born. They call us coward and slaves for what reason?

2 Likes

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by bisoye11(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
What ever happened to Nigeria universities, el rufai and now VP Osibanjo,like UK universities are meant for the elites, judging by the school fees.
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Wayne4uall(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Very Clean iPhone 8 for Sale. This phone is in excellent condition Bat3 health status 100 % 64GB storage.130k

All accessories new are.. This phones will work on any network. Location ondo.. Whatapp or call 08065095308
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Wayne4uall(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Very Clean iPhone 8 for Sale. This phone is in excellent condition Bat3 health status 100 % 64GB storage.120k

All accessories new are.. This phones will work on any network. Location ondo.. Whatapp or call 08065095308
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Xisnin(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

What is afaonja?
You and the 22 people who liked your post don't know who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
The same reason they're raping your mothers and sisters doggy style in biafuro grin
frozen70:

1 Like

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Louder for the deaf yamreees at the back...if I no be yoruba wetin I gain?
Officialgarri:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional / Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.