Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos (46597 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by BigBrother9ja: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
dreamwords:

MY ugwu hustling USELESS olosho MOTHER and MY GALA AND LACACERA hustling fagg0t father are in sifia pains because they gave birth to a jobless d0lt like me
Ok

Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by kinguwem: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
ede1:
Until the constitution is amended and make it mandatory for every political office holders to send their children to schools in 9ja, our educational system can NEVER move forward. Either you are rich to send them abroad or not. Let them school at a public institution. That way more attention would be focus on the quality of our institutions.

Congrats to the young champ.
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Francesp(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
The helpless children they have denied education and basic amenities will grow to hunt their children they have trained abroad.

Local man must survive.
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by freethesheeple(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
Lol.... Zone.b's will be shouting sai baba...
Even People who can not read and write, ppl who can not even afford a tin of peak milk twice a week, ppl who cannot afford to pay the fees of their wards.. Ppl who cannot speak English and those that can not afford ordinary secondary education in Nigeria. will be supporting them and shouting NEXT LEVEL.

These same fraudsters, made it harder for parents to be able to get Forex. to enable them send their wards abroad for studies.

Nigerians, the truth of the matter is that, until you put an end to your stupidity, these criminals you call leaders will continue to deal with you.

The father of this boy will be speaking English, sharing 10&15k as tradermoni... Underfunding education, strike everyday.

Yet his children study abroad.

1. Zarah Buhari
2. Yusuf Buhari
3. Fiyin Osibanjo.

Yet you still expect something good from these scam called Buhari/Osibanjo.

lozzzz...Nigeria version of education na scam
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Kseafresh: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
tpagoro:
Buy foreign used laptops at affordable price & 100% warranty.

Get yours now
how much
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by L3unamm3(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Oya na, make hé come do NYSC...
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by dioelement: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Congratulations to Fiyin.
Please who knows where I can find Rotimi Amaechi with little or no protocol, I remember him as a Gov. in Rivers State for being so Accessible.. His residence in Abuja or PH. I need to meet him
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by t0bbY(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2019
Imustreturn:
puskin

Please antispambot banned me on sportbet thread. I just post games as usual. Please help unban me Biko

Bro de never unban u?
Re: Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos by Imustreturn(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
t0bbY:

Bro de never unban u?
no way o. 10 pm this night grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.