Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Police Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Job Offer (1294 Views)

VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job / Should I Accept This Police Job? / Candidates Applying For Police Job Hit Over 294,851 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Job Offer by Walexp(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello Nairalander, kindly help me i need job to do here in ibadan ..........and also if there is a way to join the NPF i wouldnt mind too any work at all that can fetch something weekly or monthly pls help
Re: Police Job Offer by Toluabigr8(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
spoilt country, just imagine you saying police job for you to see weekly money, it is your kind that kill for money, and you are probably be among people crying to end sars. God will not let you see that police job because you will keep on spoiling the system with your mentality

1 Like

Re: Police Job Offer by Walexp(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2019
Oga tolu...u just misunderstood me u need to re-read and understand what u red b4 u judge someone i said any job either that can fetch weekly or monthly ...does government pay weekly to NPF pls i beg u reqd and digest well b4 pouring out ....look b4 u leap
Re: Police Job Offer by Toluabigr8(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Walexp:
Oga tolu...u just misunderstood me u need to re-read and understand what u red b4 u judge someone i said any job either that can fetch weekly or monthly ...does government pay weekly to NPF pls i beg u reqd and digest well b4 pouring out ....look b4 u leap
what is your intention before you mention NPF?
Re: Police Job Offer by Walexp(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
If any1 can assist and if npf does not work any available one i will prefer tthat was why i said either weekly monthly so pls dont count wst i didnt .....besides dat i have passion for NPF to curb crimes as always bin my dream and the SSS is wat am planning to join cos of the zeal i had for force i joined VGN and redcue alert they are voluntary organisatn.....so ikno wat i want and my plans
Re: Police Job Offer by portplus: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Walexp:
If any1 can assist and if npf does not work any available one i will prefer tthat was why i said either weekly monthly so pls dont count wst i didnt .....besides dat i have passion for NPF to curb crimes as always bin my dream and the SSS is wat am planning to join cos of the zeal i had for force i joined VGN and redcue alert they are voluntary organisatn.....so ikno wat i want and my plans

Please can we chat about VGN?
I have some questions to ask.
Re: Police Job Offer by Walexp(m): 3:49am On Sep 20, 2019
portplus:

Please can we chat about VGN?
I have some questions to ask.
go ahead Bro am all ears
Re: Police Job Offer by portplus: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
Walexp:
go ahead Bro am all ears

I hear that service number has been allocated and that biometric capture going-on and training.

How true is this?
Re: Police Job Offer by Walexp(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2019
portplus:

I hear that service number has been allocated and that biometric capture going-on and training.

How true is this?

It's only a training about this community policing that the federal and state government are about to initiate and this biometric is being done to those new intakes under the VGN and if you are new also in VGN our must pass thought the biometric and the biometric capture is being done to the VGN members who participated in the 5 days seminar concerning the community policing with a certain amount
Re: Police Job Offer by portplus: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2019
Walexp:

It's only a training about this community policing that the federal and state government are about to initiate and this biometric is being done to those new intakes under the VGN and if you are new also in VGN our must pass thought the biometric and the biometric capture is being done to the VGN members who participated in the 5 days seminar concerning the community policing with a certain amount

Thanks for the update.

(1) (Reply)

Npower: Delay Isn't Intentional; We Are Having Administrative Problem–tvc / For Job Seeker Make 23k Daily By Chatting With Lonely People Online / Kpmg Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.