Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) (57753 Views)

Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by ernneyce(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gisborne6:
Are u serious, at 17 i wasn't sure whr to stick my d**k yet meanwhile dis 1 is raping, interesting

You were busy using Vaseline na...that's why you didn't know where to stick you d**k..

You no learn ordinary biology for school abi

1 Like

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
The disciples of Biodun Fatoyinbo grin grin
Fiction tongue
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
johndik:
Rape case everywhere in Nigeria, what's actually is wrong?

when naira Marley and his friends are encouraging immortality what do I expect? a decay society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Authoreety: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cultists raping girls happens on a daily na
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
obembet:
This country has become something else
baby how far? kiss kiss
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by royalads: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
See their legs like characters in Sponge Bob anime. Y'll should face the law to the fullest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Tonero231: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
We have a lot of dysfunctional families. These are the products of such families

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by jcross19: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:
17yo? The issue of cultism is something we all should take very serious.

In Rivers State for example, most teenagers are willing to identify with one of the cult groups. Everywhere you go, you keep hearing "Abobi or Agirl, wida your cappings?" or "Who goes you?"

This has become a menace. We need to fight it to the very last.
The system has failed I mean everything!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Both the guys and the cult name be like painters grin grin grin dem just dey talk rubbish after dem done gather bang those smallies
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by crazygod(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!

Ahn ahn! What is it

Buhari, what is it?!!!!!

Osinbajo, you better no touch me make I elbow your teeth comot for your mouth angry
As much as I am a staunch antagonist of this govt, I swear 90% of the problems this country is facing is not caused by the govt but by the citizens of this country. Is it the govt that forced this boys into cultism? If u no the evil of man against man in this country, u won't blame the govt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by militarily: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
They should be sold off as organ donors to big hospitals. Proceeds which should be in millions given to the girls' family as part compensation
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
meanwhile @17 I couldn't even masturbate my self in hiding not to talk of raping some girls.
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by nicepoker101(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
eni4real:
They are criminals, irrespective of their ages. Execute them!!!
Calm down it's not done that way.
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
adonis89:
same here. I was a virgin till 19+
if you grew up in the ghetto, @11years you Don dey run package

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Dexterobi: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm...look at there faces,this Nation is turning into something else.... almost everyday the news of rape will be on the internet....May God help us (Youths)... I pity for there parents not them... Small Rats
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by planetx: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
otokx:

Dysfunctional family system
No people having to many children than they can cope with is the problem. Can only imagine the hell the country will become when it's current 200 million population doubles.

1 Like

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:

In Rivers State for example, most teenagers (girls inclusive) are willing to identify with one of the cult groups(De-gbam, De-well, Icelanders, Vikings, etc) Everywhere you go, you keep hearing "Abobi or Agirl, wida your cappings?" or "Who goes you?". They engage in robbery, raping, kidnapping, etc.

The day some robbers were caught in my estate, they were small boys between 14 to 19 years old.

Too late. We just have to manage the menace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by KenModi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:

In Rivers State for example, most teenagers (girls inclusive) are willing to identify with one of the cult groups(De-gbam, De-well, Icelanders, Vikings, etc) Everywhere you go, you keep hearing "Abobi or Agirl, wida your cappings?" or "Who goes you?". They engage in robbery, raping, kidnapping, etc.

The day some robbers were caught in my estate, they were small boys between 14 to 19 years old.

Trust me, it won’t be taken seriously by Nigerians; you won’t see any online reaction as they normally do to trivial issues or any protests like the one at COZA....and our politicians won’t do anything about it....until it affects someone at the top....they would start establishing senate committees, saying that the police are on top of the matter and all those nonsense they normally do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gisborne6:
Are u serious, at 17 i wasn't sure whr to stick my d**k yet meanwhile dis 1 is raping, interesting
I thought it was only me. At 17, I still dey imagine where the thing dey enter sef as I dey hear szx. cheesy
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bad parenting, lack of family planning, poverty, e.t.c are results of these. God help us

1 Like

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
RockHard:
Smh. Cultists are really catching them younger and younger.

Cos parents are loosing control more & more. Our values are being eroded faster& faster. Money, power, fame...those are d new values

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
nicepoker101:
Calm down it's not done that way.
Rapist disgust me!!
Kongi is a friend, not a criminal... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
crazygod:

As much as I am a staunch antagonist of this govt, I swear 90% of the problems this country is facing is not caused by the govt but by the citizens of this country. Is it the govt that forced this boys into cultism? If u no the evil of man against man in this country, u won't blame the govt.

Shared blame
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by dasparrow: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigeria: A nation crawling with pedophiles and rapists. I pity anyone who will raise their female children in that cursed country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
What is happening to the sanity of our society?
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by waxzimiton7(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
suicide has gone rape is here only God knows what is coming next. we seriously need prayer.

1 Like

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by MinCeteris: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
kemzy036:
On the 17/07/2019, Surveillance Patrol team attached to Awada Division arrested three suspected cultists identified as Andrew Ejike, 20, Chidiebere Edwin, 19, and Chisom Christian, 17.

The suspects, who confessed to their membership of a cult group known as the "SAITARIS,” abducted two young girls aged 15 and 17years and forced them to undergo some initiation rituals and allegedly gang raped them before letting them go. .

The case is now under investigation after which suspects would be charged to Court for prosecution.

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/cultists-abduct-rape-female-teenagers.html

These Fulani herdsmen are everywhere.

They have started joining cult group and raping girls.

Oh Buhari, see your people.
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Meskalito1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
adonis89:
same here. I was a virgin till 19+
And I am still a virgin
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by 02Kebreal(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
See Cult members...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.