Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) (57755 Views)

Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
johndik:
Rape case everywhere in Nigeria, what's actually is wrong?
fvcked up parents raising hediots.

1 Like

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
johndik:
Buhari
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
The way wey u dey talk the thing e come hungry me join.
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Na so dem sabi rape for that side - nothing is off limit for dem; from their mama to small pikin, all na game. cry
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Tycyborg(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2019
I was telling some people that the rate at which the movies, music videos and even words in Nigerian music are being portrayed is very bad and it's not helping the society at all... The fact it music arr entertainment and they are meant to pass messages to the world as well and also movies... Movies played a big role to how everyone view USA today as a heaven on Earth.... Besides girls are not the victims they are only playing victims when caught...
Come to my area and see young girls the way they dress or things they do... You will be surprised and it's cos of what they see... They wanna feel among

Adeebiwa09:

Songs, movies, music videos, party and all other things we say we should not speak against o. If Naira Marley brought soapy dance and we accept it how long before the boys dancing it will start raping. There is a spiritual thing in every song... With all these nudity and talk of sex it will invade the young mind... Unfortunately it's girls that are victims
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by omipatoranking(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2019
wich 1 b saitaris kwa o jesus nawao dis 1 sef na cult group isoryt am formin my own cult naw D DRAGON SPIRIT CONFRATERNITY AKA LOMEN whos in initiation easy scata no fear jst cum wit 1 red candle nd 20k u ar already a loman lol
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by sallazlee(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
johndik:
this country is curse
Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by eddieguru(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:
17yo? The issue of cultism is something we all should take very serious.

In Rivers State for example, most teenagers (girls inclusive) are willing to identify with one of the cult groups(De-gbam, De-well, Icelanders, Vikings, etc) Everywhere you go, you keep hearing "Abobi or Agirl, wida your cappings?" or "Who goes you?". They engage in robbery, raping, kidnapping, etc.

The day some robbers were caught in my estate, they were small boys between 14 to 19 years old.

This has become a menace. We need to fight it to the very last.
it's getting even worse...the other I was in a taxi going home, i alighted at mile3 just as I came down from the taxi they approach me and said "who goes there" i was speechless...he wanted to bring out a gun, so I ran away. I had to 'cause i was with my phone (camon11pro) and some cash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
What the hell is SAITARIS??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.