Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

How God Solved 4 Years Joblessness With Just #500 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Solved 4 Years Joblessness With Just #500 (311 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity / Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Solved 4 Years Joblessness With Just #500 by PastorKosi: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
No Testimony is too small.

I remember going home few months ago after the close of service.
Our rent was due and there was no money to renew.
Believe me, God has been our help since we started church.
Faithful God.

While walking to get a cab home, tired and hungry(That look on your face after preaching and praying for people)

A young man walked up to me and asked for assistance.
According to him, his journey was still far and no money for food.
How do we do it? i asked him

I had just a thousand naira and all he needed was 500 (Nigeria naira)
We had to split the money into two. He took one, I also managed to get home even though it wasn't enough for me.

Fast forward few weeks ago, that same young man located our service venue. I already forgot about everything so i couldn't recognize him. He introduced himself and explained what happened after i gave him #500

According to him, he lost his job 4 years ago and so for 4 years he was jobless.
He said after he left, that #500 opened another door of #17,000 from a total stranger. Before now, no one gives to him (So he said)

On Monday after the day we met, he saw a job advert and without much interview or investigation, he was offered a job with a well known company here in Port Harcourt.

He returned and volunteered to pay our rent for that month.

God work wonders dear friends. Believe Him. Believe His Prophets
You may be way older than them, but Believe God who has called and ordained them.

Today that young man is working after 4 years of joblessness.
Any item that leaves a servant of God down to you is a Mantle. Handle with care. You will go far.

Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: How God Solved 4 Years Joblessness With Just #500 by tolugar: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Never stop doing Good whenever you can.

And for those scammers that take advantage of peoples mercy and kind heart,

and take their money thinking you are doing them?? Las las their reward is in heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Solved 4 Years Joblessness With Just #500 by PastorKosi: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sure
tolugar:
Never stop doing Good whenever you can.

And for those scammers that take advantage of peoples mercy and kind heart, their reward is in heaven

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny, What Jws Believe About Jesus Christ / Idolizing Religious Leaders / BREAKING: COZA: Police Grant Pastor Fatoyinbo Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.