Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home (63762 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by SirVintageCock: 3:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Tunagee:

You don't have to be rude bro!
Just your valid opinion needed here.
Just a hint of what verbal abuse feels like. This is not physical ooo just a jab from an unknown stranger, guess how it will feel coming from a spouse who is supposed to have your back.
I am not done yet.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Tunagee(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2019
otherway:

Relax bro...she is definitely coming back..mine had no child for me yet she came back.

Forget the fact that you were abusive to her and work back yourself to the top and watch.

I called mine a LovePeddler and a slot....we all are humans...

Thanks
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Gloriagee(f): 5:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Wawu, how did I miss the memo? Yet to call my spouse or any other individual a LovePeddler or slut... guess I'm not human after all. Or is the name calling reserved for only male 'humans'?

otherway:

Relax bro...she is definitely coming back..mine had no child for me yet she came back.

Forget the fact that you were abusive to her and work back yourself to the top and watch.

I called mine a LovePeddler and a slut....we all are humans...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Tunagee(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2019
SirVintageCock:
You painted her the way you presumed she is and she took it up a step further by painting you the way you are. In all this painting competitions, you are the one still crying all over town because you knew you fvcked up. Hahahahaha.

If she is that bad and immature as you opined, your mum wouldn't be begging for her to come back. No African mother in law would stoop so low.

Have you ever admitted to her that you are abusive and ask for forgiveness. Telling strangers doesn't cut it. Talk to your wife and spar us this crap.

You took out your joblessness, leech flavoured tongue and frustrated fvcked up life on your wife and expected her to remain. You must be joking.

With the thank you notes I am seeing here, you are still as confused and messed up as when you started this thread They have painted her as black as soot but you are still not satisfied because you are as guilty as sin and needs remediation. You are still goddamn immature, abusive and still jobless.

Open a new thread and ask all this goons to give you a job so that you can get back your wife if you still want her. That's a start not revelling on the archaic comments of peeps that are as frustrated as you are.

You don't have to be rude! My coming to this thread is not for people like you to help me, I only wanted others with same experience to share their opinions on what to be done here. I really don't need your insults,and at least, I confessed it was my fault, so what else do you want? Why don't you u just bypass this thread than making silly remarks that don't add any value. Nonsense!!!!
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by otherway: 5:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Gloriagee:
Wawu, how did I miss the memo? Yet to call my spouse or any other individual a LovePeddler or slut... guess I'm not human after all. Or is the name calling reserved for only male 'humans'?

wettin this one dey yarn?

Abeg park well biko...do you know why i called her that name.. Puma
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Tunagee(m): 5:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Xmen149:

She is the weaker sex,she ran for her life to avoid things escalating

But guy,90 percent of your problems is not job loss oh embarassed u fit beat woman even if money dey oh

If you want her back stop sending people there,if she still picks your call that's all you need,fix your self,call her anytime you can and pull normal discussions with her(don't makr complains on the phone oh,be giving this impression that your life i getting repaired )

Over time see if you can draw her out to dates,events compliment her when she does come out u know better.

Let her begin to feel you again then proceed to asking her opinion b4 u take some decisions(personal or in house)but make the final decisions

She still loves you,tge good memories are still in her head but that fear won't let her,its the fear u should wipe out make sure it remains wiped on ur own end too b4 she go show.. believe you me,if she makes up her mind she is leaving the mum can't hold her ever

And please bro,. straight forward has never worked in any relationship..if she has body odour make it a point to be buying spray perfume etc Everytime/mouth odour? Simple buy mouth wash and use it along with her.(she z ur team mate)

Like I said u go dey ok...she will come back but fix ur self please

Thanks
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Gloriagee(f): 5:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Puma too...whatever that means. Theres no justification for calling your wife a slut. Yall speak badly to a woman in the name of being a human not realizing you are planting seeds of discord. You dont need to speak when you are upset. Take a walk...do something and learn from the op, not everyone is receptive to insults. Shes 40 years n may never meet anyone else yet she still left. Shes happier being a sales girl to her aunt than chopping insult. I repeat learn from op.

otherway:

wettin this one dey yarn?

Abeg park well biko...do you know why i called her that name.. Puma

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Tunagee(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Xmen149:

She is the weaker sex,she ran for her life to avoid things escalating

But guy,90 percent of your problems is not job loss oh embarassed u fit beat woman even if money dey oh

If you want her back stop sending people there,if she still picks your call that's all you need,fix your self,call her anytime you can and pull normal discussions with her(don't makr complains on the phone oh,be giving this impression that your life i getting repaired )

Over time see if you can draw her out to dates,events compliment her when she does come out u know better.

Let her begin to feel you again then proceed to asking her opinion b4 u take some decisions(personal or in house)but make the final decisions

She still loves you,tge good memories are still in her head but that fear won't let her,its the fear u should wipe out make sure it remains wiped on ur own end too b4 she go show.. believe you me,if she makes up her mind she is leaving the mum can't hold her ever

And please bro,. straight forward has never worked in any relationship..if she has body odour make it a point to be buying spray perfume etc Everytime/mouth odour? Simple buy mouth wash and use it along with her.(she z ur team mate)

Like I said u go dey ok...she will come back but fix ur self please

Thanks. I really appreciate this.
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by JudasNaCarrot: 7:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Tunagee:

wow! thank you

WHY DISAPPOINTMENTS? (Yourmiracle is just a step ahead of that disappointment) The main problem is not what you are facing, the main problem is ignorance of the reason for that problem. Knowledge is power, And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. John 8:32. God also said that His people are destroyer for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6. The main problem is not what you are facing, the main problem is ignorance of the reason for that problem.

Today by the special grace of God I shall be exposing yet another truth concerning disappointments. Everybody faces disappointments, but not everyone knows why the disappointment. Disappointment simply happens because you are close to your miracle or breakthrough.
When you experience a disappointment, know that something big is just around the corner. That is something that is bigger and better than what you could not get or did not get for which you were disappointed. The reason for disappointment is to let you give up and quit or use your mouth to start complaining or confessing negative words. Saul was disappointed because he could not find the donkey he was looking for in 1st Samuel 10. But he did not give up rather he continued until he had an encounter with Prophet Samuel that changed his story. Something better is on the way, so instead of worrying or regretting, you better rejoice and expect something better. If disappointment cannot stop you,nothing else can. So to get your desired breakthrough, you must ignore the disappointment and move ahead. Your miracle is just a step ahead of that disappointment. The right attitude after that disappointment is the qualification you need for that breakthrough to physically manifest.

I had a similar experience but today God surprised all those who mocked me. I have something much more better that I never dreamt in my life and I give him Glory for the disappointment that led to my breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by SirVintageCock: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Tunagee:

You don't have to be rude! My coming to this thread is not for people like you to help me, I only wanted others with same experience to share their opinions on what to be done here. I really don't need your insults,and at least, I confessed it was my fault, so what else do you want? Why don't you u just bypass this thread than making silly remarks that don't add any value. Nonsense!!!!
Look at this ultra violent and verbally abusive animal. You deserve every fvcking insults coming your way.
You abuse the hell out of your wife and she ran like hell. You came here seeking for pity party and your fellow ass goons to massage your demented ego.
You ran to nairaland, your pastor and your mum while your wife ran to her mum, still you broke ass m'fucker has the gut to spill sh!t about her being a momma's pet. If she is here, I'd advise her to run and never look back money or not, cos you may cease her breathe if you EVER get back to your feet.
Fvck off, m'fucker.
Loneliness and joblessness is kissing and fvcking your ass real good, you can't even afford a fvcking one night stand or you will bankrupt, self implode and destruct.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by megareal: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Tunagee:

I made efforts to appease her from sept 2018 to January 2019, but she was unwilling and was adamant saying she has no time for marriage and that she lost her brother. Pls if I was proud, I won't have been begging by kneeling to her at her mother's place. This is in addition to the several appeal messages to her pleading.
If i was proud, i wont have been visiting consistently for 4months, despite no result.This should answer your question below.

That's why he is making half hearted efforts at getting her back. The woman knows he hasn't changed, that's why she is not budging. Jeez. How difficult is it to understand that?
My bad. I'm sorry for that. That's why I don't like speculating about marital issues. When you said you stopped seeing her since January, I assumed you weren't making enough effort.
Do just this, but get your mind prepared for anything. Get a meeting with her, just the two of you. Look her in the eye boldly and ask her if she still wants to be married to you. Insist on a reply there and then. If she says yes, promise her you'll change and ask her what her grouse is and what she needs to make her come back home, then give her a dateline to return. (Na you go go pick am sha). Be emphatic by telling her if she isn't back by then, you will go ahead to divorce her, that you need to move on in life, get married again and have more kids. If no, tell her your lawyer will serve her divorce papers. Either way, stick to your guns and don't budge. (BTW, if she refuses to meet you alone but with her mother or someone else, stick to the script).

Above all , pray and tell God whatever is His plan for your life should be the outcome of that meeting.

Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Tunagee(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:

WHY DISAPPOINTMENTS? (Yourmiracle is just a step ahead of that disappointment) The main problem is not what you are facing, the main problem is ignorance of the reason for that problem. Knowledge is power, And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. John 8:32. God also said that His people are destroyer for lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6. The main problem is not what you are facing, the main problem is ignorance of the reason for that problem.

Today by the special grace of God I shall be exposing yet another truth concerning disappointments. Everybody faces disappointments, but not everyone knows why the disappointment. Disappointment simply happens because you are close to your miracle or breakthrough.
When you experience a disappointment, know that something big is just around the corner. That is something that is bigger and better than what you could not get or did not get for which you were disappointed. The reason for disappointment is to let you give up and quit or use your mouth to start complaining or confessing negative words. Saul was disappointed because he could not find the donkey he was looking for in 1st Samuel 10. But he did not give up rather he continued until he had an encounter with Prophet Samuel that changed his story. Something better is on the way, so instead of worrying or regretting, you better rejoice and expect something better. If disappointment cannot stop you,nothing else can. So to get your desired breakthrough, you must ignore the disappointment and move ahead. Your miracle is just a step ahead of that disappointment. The right attitude after that disappointment is the qualification you need for that breakthrough to physically manifest.

I had a similar experience but today God surprised all those who mocked me. I have something much more better that I never dreamt in my life and I give him Glory for the disappointment that led to my breakthrough.

Thanks for the encouragement
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Tunagee(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:

Thanks for the encouragement. You lifted my spirit
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Tellemall: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2019
IhateInjustice:

Don't mind him, too full of himself... He doesn't know that verbal abuse have the same effect as beating, if not worst.

He claimed the wife was lying against him to his in-law but from the look of things it's not true. He is shocked that his wife could open up to her family about his real character.

Op, you are a Narcissist ...you are the one with a problem . You make excuses of verbally abusing her but capitalize on the fact that she opened up to her family, what exactly do you want, for her to die silently while your unemployed self call her unintelligent and God knows what else you call her.

His later posts on the sorts of things he told his wife are shockingly abusive. Appalling.

No woman just packs away. No mother in law just houses her daughter for no good reason.

All the men who post that their wives are misbehaving are usually the cause of it.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by otherway: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Gloriagee:
Puma too...whatever that means. Theres no justification for calling your wife a slut. Yall speak badly to a woman in the name of being a human not realizing you are planting seeds of discord. You dont need to speak when you are upset. Take a walk...do something and learn from the op, not everyone is receptive to insults. Shes 40 years n may never meet anyone else yet she still left. Shes happier being a sales girl to her aunt than chopping insult. I repeat learn from op.

That is the foolish hypocrisy with many ladies especially naija women... If the guy is rich we wont even be here writing this cos she would have coped. Which typical naija woman leaves a rich man because he verbally insults her?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by otherway: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2019
IhateInjustice:

Don't mind him, too full of himself... He doesn't know that verbal abuse have the same effect as beating, if not worst.

He claimed the wife was lying against him to his in-law but from the look of things it's not true. He is shocked that his wife could open up to her family about his real character.

Op, you are a Narcissist ...you are the one with a problem . You make excuses of verbally abusing her but capitalize on the fact that she opened up to her family, what exactly do you want, for her to die silently while your unemployed self call her unintelligent and God knows what else you call her.

See funny comments...i just cant help but smh! Most people making comments just imagine stuffs and make a judgement based on that..

Which man just wakes up to start abusing his wife verbally? Hypocrites everywhere...

You say men should not beat their women we agree and even when pushed to the wall with her actions we should refrain from letting out our anger verbally...arrant nonsense and epic madness i will say...why not just see us men as robots without feelings..rubbish.

All the stupid comments i read here from people who have no idea of what the OP is passing through want to make me puke.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by otherway: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2019
Tunagee:

I made efforts to appease her from sept 2018 to January 2019, but she was unwilling and was adamant saying she has no time for marriage and that she lost her brother. Pls if I was proud, I won't have been begging by kneeling to her at her mother's place. This is in addition to the several appeal messages to her pleading.
If i was proud, i wont have been visiting consistently for 4months, despite no result.This should answer your question below.

That's why he is making half hearted efforts at getting her back. The woman knows he hasn't changed, that's why she is not budging. Jeez. How difficult is it to understand that?

My brother i appreciate your boldness for bringing your matter online but trust me, 99% of those making comments here are totally ignorant of what you ae passing through.

I begged my ex too for months and even my family member begged her not because they felt i did her anything bad but because THEY KNOW I LOVE HER AND THEY DID THAT FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY.

See bro abeg relax...is there any other language i can use to tell you this?

RELAX YOUR MIND and focus on your life..in fact let me give you the gist...STOP BEGGING HER and get another lovely lady to keep you company and watch what happens.

Remember i am not like any other poster here but i have lived your story first hand and in fact asides from the fact that both of you have a child together, your story is just like mine. I remember the way i was disgraced in her sisters house during one of those days i went begging and i almost lost my sanity.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Gloriagee(f): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2019
I would and Emeka Ike's wife did. As you grow older / more exposed and enlightened you'll realize that generalizations don't usually work. I dont hang out with foolish and hypocritical Naija ladies. Stop verbally insulting women whether you are rich or poor.

otherway:

That is the foolish hypocrisy with many ladies especially naija women... If the guy is rich we wont even be here writing this cos she would have coped. Which typical naija woman leaves a rich man because he verbally insults her?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by otherway: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Gloriagee:
I would and Emeka Ike's wife did. As you grow older / more exposed and enlightened you'll realize that generalizations don't usually work. I dont hang out with foolish and hypocritical Naija ladies. Stop verbally insulting women whether you are rich or poor.

Did you read the story of Emeka ike as regards why the wife left? please go back and do that...as for you saying you will leave a rich husband that verbally abuse then you are not a typical naija lady or you are just fooling yourself.

Have a great sunday.
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Gloriagee(f): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2019
Trust me, I'm not typical and in marriage you can groom your wife to be a better person by sowing acts of kindness.

Have a great Sunday too.

otherway:

Did you read the story of Emeka ike as regards why the wife left? please go back and do that...as for you saying you will leave a rich husband that verbally abuse then you are not a typical naija lady or you are just fooling yourself.

Have a great sunday.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Tunagee(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
otherway:

My brother i appreciate your boldness for bringing your matter online but trust me, 99% of those making comments here are totally ignorant of what you ae passing through.

I begged my ex too for months and even my family member begged her not because they felt i did her anything bad but because THEY KNOW I LOVE HER AND THEY DID THAT FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY.

See bro abeg relax...is there any other language i can use to tell you this?

RELAX YOUR MIND and focus on your life..in fact let me give you the gist...STOP BEGGING HER and get another lovely lady to keep you company and watch what happens.

Remember i am not like any other poster here but i have lived your story first hand and in fact asides from the fact that both of you have a child together, your story is just like mine. I remember the way i was disgraced in her sisters house during one of those days i went begging and i almost lost my sanity.

Thank you very much Sir!
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
otherway:

Hello dear, my sister did, he is rich, educated and forms spiro outside. but was a monster at home. she left with her son taking nothing and asking for nothing. she started life again and learnt to smile again, her jaws even was finding the smile strange as it hurt little when she smiled after leaving him. till today he begs and cries but she won't go back.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by otherway: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Starlight10:
Hello dear, my sister did, he is rich, educated and forms spiro outside. but was a monster at home. she left with her son taking nothing and asking for nothing. she started life again and learnt to smile again, her jaws even was finding the smile strange as it hurt little when she smiled after leaving him. till today he begs and cries but she won't go back.

I am talking about verbal amd not ouright physical sis...abeg tell me another story...maybe there is another reason...what am i even saying sef...how many ladies will even anger a rich man.
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
otherway:

I am talking about verbal amd not ouright physical sis...abeg tell me another story...maybe there is another reason...what am i even saying sef...how many ladies will even anger a rich man.

it was verbal my dear, and emotional. i never mentioned physical. you think verbal,emotional and psychological abuse is not monstrous? ok.

and this has nothing to do with gender. a man over 60 also divorced his wife too for this. he packed out of their home which is a mansion by the way, left the cars to her. he obviously has enough money in the bank to get another of those things. this is a popular man in Abuja.

don't emotionally abuse people because when the cup is full and they break free it's really hard to convince them when the abuser says they have changed. i hope the best for the OP still

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Shepherd00: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
openmine:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I feel your obvious pain in your writings but look me well...am not your ex! cheesy cheesy

....and please check your iterated sheep-like bleats...they are pestiferous and daft!

...and before you gleefully borrow my words,first try to discern their usage in your maladroit statements so that you dont humiliate the combined institutions that you walked out from! Thank You! smiley smiley
wikid
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Samsonklin(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2019
Kirinwa:

Help yourself. Scammer oshi.
Who says I want your money. I was just gonna point you in the direction. What’s my business with you. You get money? My brother go learn forex. I’m currently attending classes in my state. I was gonna ask you to do same. Next time allow a man to land before you label people anyhow
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2019
i have the best solution for u, its so simple yet the devil may come and think its too simple to work.all u need to do is attend sunday service (28th july 2019) IT HAS BEEN TAGGED CHANGE OF STORY service. do u know that a man simply walks into a wedding a bachelor and comes out a married man , that is how u will be walking out of that service a victorious man, its taking place at living faith church winners chapel. u can call 0802-181-8080 for directions and enquiries
Lexusgs430:

So what do you suggest?....
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
i have the best solution for u, its so simple yet the devil may come and think its too simple to work.all u need to do is attend sunday service (28th july 2019) IT HAS BEEN TAGGED CHANGE OF STORY service. do u know that a man simply walks into a wedding a bachelor and comes out a married man , that is how u will be walking out of that service a victorious man, its taking place at living faith church winners chapel. u can call 0802-181-8080 for directions and enquiries

Religious brainwashing........... lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2019
simple solution, u no gree follow. i knew d devil will brainwash u, may God hav mercy on u!
Lexusgs430:

Religious brainwashing........... lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
simple solution, u no gree follow. i knew d devil will brainwash u, may God hav mercy on u!

Aggressive religion..... Everything must be attached with an insult,

The moment you refuse to be dragged to the altar, like a sacrificial lamb, you're of the devil.......

All that brainwashing that the storybook has done to you, i hope you see the light soon.........
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2019
this night GOD will drag that devil seating on ur shoulders and show his authenticity to u.. i hope the shock does not lead 2 ur death
Lexusgs430:

Aggressive religion..... Everything must be attached with an insult,

The moment you refuse to be dragged to the altar, like a sacrificial lamb, you're of the devil.......

All that brainwashing that the storybook has done to you, i hope you see the light soon.........
Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by Lexusgs430: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
this night GOD will drag that devil seating on ur shoulders and show his authenticity to u.. i hope the shock does not lead 2 ur death

You would live forever? Your death would come more sooner than mine, and not forgetting...... A very painful death.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.