Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Mr. Giwa Is A Trader: The Story Continues - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mr. Giwa Is A Trader: The Story Continues (5793 Views)

Temptation ; The Story Of Love / The Assassination Of Dele Giwa / Jonny Kennedy:the Story Of The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Giwa Is A Trader: The Story Continues by knotty(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2007
"Mr Giwa is a trader. he has a store in David`s village. his store is full of things to sell. he sells nails, buttons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

where can get the rest of the story please.

by the way, what things will Mr Giwa be selling now given that that passage was written more than thirty years ago.
eaglets, keep quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Giwa Is A Trader: The Story Continues by Orikinla(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2007
Knotty,
You just took me down memory lane 35 years back.

Mr. Giwa[/i] is still selling the same things in many places in Nigeria.
If you go to Alade Market in Shomolu, Lagos, you will find another [i]Mr. Giwa
selling nails, buttons, etc.
Re: Mr. Giwa Is A Trader: The Story Continues by knotty(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2007
i happened to meet the teacher that taught us English and the first question that cae to my mind was how is my Mr. Giwa doing? she almost convulsdd with laughter.
you see Mr G and David were like living souls. we knew them personally.
today i just found out that mr giwa now runs a motor mart on adeniran ogunsanya road and david works with mtn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Giwa Is A Trader: The Story Continues by Segadem(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Mr. Giwa has become grand father with which he has many doctors lawyers among his children

May our labour yield fruitfulness
Re: Mr. Giwa Is A Trader: The Story Continues by alabsmichael(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
I also remember the story ,he sells bicycles

(1) (Reply)

Mansa. Season 2 (a Ghanaian Story) / Help:: How Can I Concentrate Better When I Read? / Life On The Run Season 6: Life In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.