Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

HIV And Bank Employment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HIV And Bank Employment (962 Views)

Understanding The Employment Right Of People Living With Hiv And Aids In Nigeria / How I Got Funding Twice From CBN And Bank Of Industry / Advise On Choosing Btw A Fed Govt Job And Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIV And Bank Employment by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hi fellow Nigerians

I need the help of good and experienced HRs in top companies especially in the financial industry to share more light on the issue of HIV and how it affect bank employment

I'm recently in a middle of this issue having successfully passed all stages of a recruitment process with one of the biggest bank in Nigeria.
I am aware of my status.
After my first PEM test I was invited to another PEM test specifically for HIV.
I would like to know if it can be managed by HMO as i am still skeptical of getting the job.
Re: HIV And Bank Employment by Pauldiamond(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2019
A friend of mine had same experience, He didn't get the job.
Nigerian Banks don't wanna employ one who is retro-viral positive
Re: HIV And Bank Employment by Fhunshore: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2021
Did you get the job finally

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Back My 2 Months Salary? Need You Advise. / Please Who Can Teach Me Amazon Kdp / Urgent Vacancies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.