Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Career With Orange Drugs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career With Orange Drugs (927 Views)

Must I Study Medicine Or Pharmacology In Order To Sell Drugs In Nigeria? / Orange Drugs Limited Nation Wild Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020 / Working With Orange Insurance Brokers: Yay Or Nay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career With Orange Drugs by onzosack: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
https://orangegroups.com/careers/

Orange Group is an equal opportunity organization with unlimited possibilities for active and creative minds. We attract some of the best hands in the industry as we continue to explore new frontiers.

Application Procedure

You are expected to fill-out the form, attach your CV and proceed to take the aptitude test.
Please note the following:

Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form

Once you start to fill-out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.

Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.

The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB

After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take our online aptitude test.

Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test

This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.

For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test
Re: Career With Orange Drugs by Quincypp: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
How long should I wait after the online aptitude test?
Re: Career With Orange Drugs by Quincypp: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2022
onzosack:
https://orangegroups.com/careers/

Orange Group is an equal opportunity organization with unlimited possibilities for active and creative minds. We attract some of the best hands in the industry as we continue to explore new frontiers.

Application Procedure

You are expected to fill-out the form, attach your CV and proceed to take the aptitude test.
Please note the following:

Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form

Once you start to fill-out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.

Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.

The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB

After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take our online aptitude test.

Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test

This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.

For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test

How long should I wait after the online aptitude test?
Re: Career With Orange Drugs by LilyOg: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hello guys I just got an invite for in-premises test. Did anyone else get too.
Re: Career With Orange Drugs by Quincypp: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2022
LilyOg:
Hello guys I just got an invite for in-premises test. Did anyone else get too.

Did you take their online test? or you just applied?
Re: Career With Orange Drugs by LilyOg: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Quincypp:

Did you take their online test? or you just applied?

I took the online test already

1 Like

Re: Career With Orange Drugs by Quincypp: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
How long did it take, after the online test to be contacted?
Which of their branches did you apply for?

LilyOg:

I took the online test already
Re: Career With Orange Drugs by LilyOg: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Quincypp:
How long did it take, after the online test to be contacted?
Which of their branches did you apply for?

2 days after I got the mail for in-premises test, I chose Onitsha but I might not be able to attend.

1 Like

Re: Career With Orange Drugs by Quincypp: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ok. I'm yet to take the online test. But, did you take the test for a specific position or just randomly.. Please, put me through.

LilyOg:

2 days after I got the mail for in-premises test, I chose Onitsha but I might not be able to attend.
Re: Career With Orange Drugs by LilyOg: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Quincypp:
Ok. I'm yet to take the online test. But, did you take the test for a specific position or just randomly.. Please, put me through.

No specific position, it's a general test.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Attention Please / Architectural Jobs / Still On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.