Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

WISKID Slaps Davido Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WISKID Slaps Davido Babymama (1067 Views)

Moment Umar M Shareef Girlfriend Slaps Davido (video) / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WISKID Slaps Davido Babymama by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wizkid's babymama and manager, Jada Pollock publicly attacked the singer for allegedly beating and assaulting her.

Jada Pollock took to her Instagram page to reveal that she was left with bruises after the assault, adding that they are no longer together.

Reacting, Davido rushed to Jada Pollock's post to like a comment made by a fan deriding Wizkid.

The comment Davido liked read: “Okada stop me here…but you were siding with him to be the favorite baby mama…women should learn how to support each other.”
Watch video here
https://www.instagist9ja.com.ng/?m=1

Re: WISKID Slaps Davido Babymama by Prezzkhid(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nawa for you ooo

(1) (Reply)

Why I Featured Chioma In My Upcoming Album - Davido / Bbnaija: Frodd Washes Esther’s Underwear (photos) / Celebrities React To Wizkids Joro As It Makes Shazams Song Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.