Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,978 members, 7,821,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin (98979 Views)

MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation / Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / MTN NG To Introduce 17 Digits Recharge Card PIN (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Nwanyiocha247(f): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Josephshola:
that is what Lagos are using for long
cool cool
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by clive2u(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2019
How many of you have tried loading that card?

Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by OBIPLUS(m): 2:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Sms , call rates, browsing rates should be reviewed, should I be president I will make is very very cheap , also will introduce government owned sim card and provide network for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by citruslimited(m): 2:54am On Jul 19, 2019
I have not heard this one
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by mknigeriagreat: 4:05am On Jul 19, 2019
nobodytestme:

You still never sell am yet?? Your price is damn high to be honest, plus a manual transmission. I remember people pricing at even 700k about 2 months ago, but you refused..Unless it’s the direct Belgium one I saw on your profile..
The lord is your strength anyway.. it’s not easy to dispose off cars lately, trust me.. , and even a manual transmission makes it harder ..!

Maybe you should go back and check the advert again. I dont know what you are talking about. 700k for direct tokunbo?
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Acidosis(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2019
That's a VTU service.

Mods should verify stuff like this before taking to the front page.
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by jadeliyi(m): 5:57am On Jul 19, 2019
gaetano:
*555*1*pin# obasanjo. If you know you know.

Wetin concern me, na electronic recharge i dey do
chai una still believe that ish?
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by gulfer: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2019
So what happens to people with the old reacharge pins/cards
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by masqot(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2019
Barton has changed hands. Someone is perhaps getting richer with that short code. Besides, why making millions of Nigerian go through rigours of typing pin that virtually has repeated first 5 to 8 figures. That's cute!
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by fortune1968: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Thieving network .I advise all Nigerians using MTN to port to another network . Their insincerity is second to none .I purchased their 1000:naira that they claims gives 1 gig data & 2000 naira worth of calls lasting a month (*131*310#) after 15 days ; the useless network wiped away my balance claiming it is no more active ..I've complained to MTN without result .Please Nigerians let's dump MTN !
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Ernest15(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Guys this is fake...this doesn't work

If u doubt me try loading d card on the pix with the code on the post...your notification will be 'Opps please exit' i confirm before i believe.Try it
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2019
Eyaaa some1 sent me de new MTN r/ card no. yesterday , I tout its a joke ooo
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by ThatFairGuy: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2019
How I wish we can speak with one voice against this angry
VenusEAGLE:
Let's face it. We should not be making calls at exorbitant rates. And after all these years, it is inappropriate to be charged 4 naira for a page of text messages.

These are one of the few things Nigerian should be enjoying
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Reeb2244: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2019
But I still load with *555* and pin yesterday evening. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Tantaliteweb: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
bid4rich:
MTN! Unstable as weather.

Before it was 12 digit, later increased to 13 digits. All these because scammer started putting 1 & 2 together to guess their recharge number right. If it was easy at 12 and 13, what will now make 10 difficult!

Just saying though
tell me how they guest it please
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by diteh(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
all these our mean network providers
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Greatzeus(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Rosarie:
I can not remember the last time I recharged using cards.
This is a good one
Me too oh team *737# cool
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Freshguy007(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Josephshola:
that is what Lagos are using for long
well, I no dey lag and no dey use MTN sha
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Ejadike(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2019
I use my bank to recharge my tecno phones
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2019
OBIPLUS:
Sms , call rates, browsing rates should be reviewed, should I be president I will make is very very cheap , also will introduce government owned sim card and provide network for Nigerians.
Talk is cheap
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by lawddanny: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
dingbang:
I can't remember the last time I bought physical airtime .
Beware!!!.

Beware of all this spiritual pple
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Opjedo(f): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
I complained to MTN and this was their response: Y'ello. Please be informed that our recharge code is *555*voucher pin# and your PIN number is expected to be 16-17 digits. ~NY
Re: Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin by Sherifastro(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Thats because *555*pin# is for 16-17 digits pin,
But 10 digits pin is *3551*pin# and is a third party recharge card sold by mtn. Same applies to 12 digits and 15 digits pin with *1213*pin# and *7xx*pin# respectively

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / Whatsapp Will No Longer Work On These Devices From February 1, 2020 / MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.