Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,924 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting (17142 Views)

Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times / Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' / Throwback: Aregbesola And Osun Governor Oyetola Dancing In School Uniform (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Johnnyessence(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fhemmmy:

OK Sir
let's look forward for 2022 governorship election.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Johnnyessence(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Lol
Abi oooo
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by aremz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence is a serial loser that never gives up

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
let's look forward for 2022 governorship election.

Sure, i am sure 2022 will be here before we know it.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Adeleke is pdp. He would have danced and looted treaaury

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Johnnyessence(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
aremz:
Johnnyessence is a serial loser that never gives up
you are only jealous of me here. well 2022 is around the corner. let's keep our fingers crossed. yes I never give up. that's me.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Johnnyessence(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
ornicus:
Adeleke is pdp. He would have danced and looted treaaury
you are totally wrong here, he was in the senate and he didn't do that. so tell me another lies and propaganda from your party.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Sure, i am sure 2022 will be here before we know it.
yes so, time doesn't wait for anyone, we will all be here by the special grace of almighty God and discuss more of it sir.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Jchi9876: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
but he defeated the clueless mandate robber oyetola tirelessly in the first ballot.

was a winner declared by the statutory body recognized by our laws to do that in this so called 'first ballot"?

You never recover abi?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Johnnyessence(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jchi9876:

was a winner declared by the statutory body recognized by our laws to do that in this so called 'first ballot"?

You never recover abi?
the winner in the first ballot maintained his lead and have 25% popular votes in all the 30 local government in osun state. constitutionally, he's the authentic governor of osun state and should be announced the winner on that day.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Jchi9876: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the winner in the first ballot maintained his lead and have 25% popular votes in all the 30 local government in osun state. constitutionally, he's the authentic governor of osun state and should be announced the winner on that day.

says who ?

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Jchi9876: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:

The same constitution you are quoting no tell you say the key word is having SATISFIED

So because the big fat stomach senator is leading other areas in Ife and suburbs that were disenfranchised or elections cancelled should not vote?

Your head dey draw or e done knock

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Johnnyessence(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jchi9876:

The same constitution you are quoting no tell you say the key word is having SATISFIED

So because the big fat stomach senator is leading other areas in Ife and suburbs that were disenfranchised or elections cancelled should not vote?

Your head dey draw or e done knock
Ademola Adeleke satisfied the constitution requirements to be declared the winner by the inec.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jchi9876:

says who ?
the constitution of Nigeria and Electoral laws. google it online and be enlightened about it ok.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by aremz(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are only jealous of me here. well 2022 is around the corner. let's keep our fingers crossed. yes I never give up. that's me.

You’ll be retired from NL politics before then as every candidate you’ve supported this year failed woefully. I would urge you to retire voluntarily before then

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Johnnyessence(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
aremz:

You’ll be retired from NL politics before then as every candidate you’ve supported this year failed woefully. I would urge you to retire voluntarily before then
you are a propagandist that never have any value. check me very well on nairaland, you will see that I maintain my integrity and decency in my response. I'm always energetic in my response to series of post on nairaland. keep on jealousing. it is part of you .
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Jchi9876: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the constitution of Nigeria and Electoral laws. google it online and be enlightened about it ok.

Does that same constitution not tell you that if elections are inconclusive that INEC has the powers to hold, postpone, reschedule elections?

Or you just like to handpick the one that favors you?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Jchi9876: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Ademola Adeleke satisfied the constitution requirements to be declared the winner by the inec.

Gbenu oshi so hun

Wetin you sabi.
Go force supreme court to carry am put for the seat na

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Jchi9876: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are a propagandist that never have any value. check me very well on nairaland, you will see that I maintain my integrity and decency in my response. I'm always energetic in my response to series of post on nairaland. keep on jealousing. it is part of you .

Who dey "jealous" serial loser?
You have never supported a candidate that won an election
From Ekiti, OSUN, EDO, KWARA, Lagos Ondo to Presidential
You no dey taya

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Biritiko: 5:50am On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
This dude is always accusing people of jealousy .
Are you sure you’re ok?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by 9jahotblog: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2019
ADELEKE IS OSUN GOVERNOR IN PEOPLE'S MIND!
JUST IMAGINE!!
ADELEKE was addressed as the executive governor of Osun State by APC women Leader during APC programme today.
Shame on them, They can't rig People's mind.
"Ole to gbe, Kaaki Oba, Nibo ni o ti fan!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6kCjnPfxs
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by hisexcellency34: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
That Oyetola Mumu too Don get mouth
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Freebuzz: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
How to borrow Airtel Extra Credit Without Paying Service Charged

Read step here
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Amehdgreat01(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
This two should just be matured and get over it....
Oyetola started it dou
But
Adeleke now replies
You talk, I talk na so quarrel d take start ooo

Na so stealing the start ooo
How to borrow airtime and not pay

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by mknigeriagreat: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oyetola had better faced governance and leave someone he has legally or illegally defeated in court alone. They have started playing the opposition while in the office. Pay up salaries, correct badly constructed roads by Aregbesola and pay up the state's debt.

That said this beautiful ride must go this weekend. Contact my signature and profile for it.

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by sauceEEP(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
B-red was already planning on acquiring the latest Bugatti, tell me if that is not looting because funds for the car will be coming from osun treasury.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by GoodGovernance: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Adeleke is a confirmed clown.

Oyetola has proven that Adeleke is a dancer.

Let Adeleke prove that Oyetola is a looter grin
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Jchi9876: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Are you sure you’re ok?

How can he?
A serial election loser.
The psychological effects of those loses have reformatted his medulla oblongata

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Enaifogheomo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Epic response...
Johnnyessence:
Senator Ademola Adeleke, the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) during the September 22, 2018, election in Osun state, has replied Governor Gboyega Oyetola over his recent comment about him, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that Governor Oyetola had on Wednesday, July 17, said that he felt ridiculed to have contested against Adeleke during the election.

Ayobami Sodiq, a reporter for Igbere TV in Osun State, reports that Senator Ademola Adeleke in a statement issued on Thursday, July 18, said; “dancing to exude happiness and joy is far better than imposing sorrows and untold hardship on people by looting public treasury.”

He said there was nothing wrong in dancing especially when praising God, adding that everything is wrong with the exploitation of the weak and underprivileged.

"Osun people know that I am not the facilitator and prime partaker in the looting of the state treasury. For more than eight years, Gboyega Oyetola was the chief enabler of the most corrupt, inept and anti-people administration in the history of Osun state.

"What is more shameful in Yoruba land than theft? I dare Oyetola to walk the streets of Osun alongside me and see who will get mobbed and stoned by the embittered citizens of our dear state. The people had voted the honest dancer and rejected the false progressives who had ruined the fortunes of Osun state and sentenced generations unborn to excruciating debt burden," he said.

Adeleke also stressed that it is shameful for the governor to be gloating over daylight electoral robbery which was said to have been roundly condemned as injustice across all sectors of Nigerian society and the international community.

He said the people of the state were denied the supremacy of their will but the court foisted on them a governor they did not elect.

"Osun people will remember that immediately after the apex court ruling, I issued a press statement congratulating Oyetola and restraining our members and supporters from violence and anti-peace actions.

"I claim credit for restoring normalcy, peace and stability to Osun state after the protracted governorship battle. At a time Oyetola and his band of usurpers were at a loss on how to manage the usurpation and its resultant tension in the land, I deployed diplomacy, putting the safety of our people above all considerations despite the blatant robbery you now call electoral loss," he added.

He alleged that Oyetola's record as the chief of staff to former governor Rauf Aregbesola confirmed his incompetence as an administrator but showed his competence at treasury looting and hardship imposition.

"Let me remind Oyetola that his records as chief of staff to Rauf Aregbesola clearly confirmed his incompetence as an administrator but shows his competence at treasury looting and hardship imposition.

"Workers are still being owed with the wicked half salary designed by Oyetola still in operation. Pensioners are still being owed their gratuities and benefits. The many abandoned projects which had been fully or mostly paid for still litter the state, the MKO Abiola Aiport remains a jungle with no single structure standing despite N26bn purportedly wasted on the project is of many examples," Adeleke noted.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/831209/adeleke-fires-back-at-governor-oyetola-says-dancing-is-better-than-looting-treasury/
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by VillagePipu: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he's going for the governorship seat again and let the good people of osun state decide on who they want.

You people think Dr. Adeleke is a fool for him to continue funding your experiment of making an illiterate nonentity a Governor.

We'll all be here in the next 4 years to laugh at your unending folly.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Nemesis909: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he's going for the governorship seat again and let the good people of osun state decide on who they want.

He has told you guys he has no money to waste on your behalf.

Go and look for another mugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by VillagePipu: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Biritiko:

Are you sure you’re ok?

Johnnyessence is the most idiotic Pdp member online here on Nairaland.

I have told him severally.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population / Youth Party (YP): INEC Registers New Political Party / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.