Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting (16978 Views)

Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times / Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' / Throwback: Aregbesola And Osun Governor Oyetola Dancing In School Uniform (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Jchi9876: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
yes so, time doesn't wait for anyone, we will all be here by the special grace of almighty God and discuss more of it sir.

You will cry again.

Will your slogan still be "Imole De si Osun okunkun parada" grin grin cheesy

Dreaming loser
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Agugbadin: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Adeleke was absolutely right when he said dancing is more dignifying than theft, evidently David danced and till today he remains the one whom God loves most after his son our lord Jesus christ. No Yoruba person will wants to associate with a theif.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Agugbadin: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oyetola has just displayed immaturity by his comments, I was really disappointed.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by decco1878: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Senator Ademola Adeleke, the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) during the September 22, 2018, election in Osun state, has replied Governor Gboyega Oyetola over his recent comment about him, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that Governor Oyetola had on Wednesday, July 17, said that he felt ridiculed to have contested against Adeleke during the election.

Ayobami Sodiq, a reporter for Igbere TV in Osun State, reports that Senator Ademola Adeleke in a statement issued on Thursday, July 18, said; “dancing to exude happiness and joy is far better than imposing sorrows and untold hardship on people by looting public treasury.

He said there was nothing wrong in dancing especially when praising God, adding that everything is wrong with the exploitation of the weak and underprivileged.

"Osun people know that I am not the facilitator and prime partaker in the looting of the state treasury. For more than eight years, Gboyega Oyetola was the chief enabler of the most corrupt, inept and anti-people administration in the history of Osun state.

"What is more shameful in Yoruba land than theft? I dare Oyetola to walk the streets of Osun alongside me and see who will get mobbed and stoned by the embittered citizens of our dear state. The people had voted the honest dancer and rejected the false progressives who had ruined the fortunes of Osun state and sentenced generations unborn to excruciating debt burden," he said.

Adeleke also stressed that it is shameful for the governor to be gloating over daylight electoral robbery which was said to have been roundly condemned as injustice across all sectors of Nigerian society and the international community.

He said the people of the state were denied the supremacy of their will but the court foisted on them a governor they did not elect.

"Osun people will remember that immediately after the apex court ruling, I issued a press statement congratulating Oyetola and restraining our members and supporters from violence and anti-peace actions.

"I claim credit for restoring normalcy, peace and stability to Osun state after the protracted governorship battle. At a time Oyetola and his band of usurpers were at a loss on how to manage the usurpation and its resultant tension in the land, I deployed diplomacy, putting the safety of our people above all considerations despite the blatant robbery you now call electoral loss," he added.

He alleged that Oyetola's record as the chief of staff to former governor Rauf Aregbesola confirmed his incompetence as an administrator but showed his competence at treasury looting and hardship imposition.

"Let me remind Oyetola that his records as chief of staff to Rauf Aregbesola clearly confirmed his incompetence as an administrator but shows his competence at treasury looting and hardship imposition.

"Workers are still being owed with the wicked half salary designed by Oyetola still in operation. Pensioners are still being owed their gratuities and benefits. The many abandoned projects which had been fully or mostly paid for still litter the state, the MKO Abiola Aiport remains a jungle with no single structure standing despite N26bn purportedly wasted on the project is of many examples," Adeleke noted.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/831209/adeleke-fires-back-at-governor-oyetola-says-dancing-is-better-than-looting-treasury/
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by olajizz01(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Clueless and useless mandate robber oyetola should declare his assets publicly. mandate robber oyetola should tell what he has done so far in osun state. 8 months down the line, he hasn't appoint commissioners. up till this moment, he still owed 15 months workers salaries and 30 months pensioners gratuities.
Johnny johnny,you haven't get over the supreme court decision,how many months did he owing since when he resumed as governor.
Common stop hallucinating.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by geesilver(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
as if he would not loot if he had won the court Case
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by ejemamaka: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Tamasaba:
Oyetola goofed by saying he was embarrassed contesting with a dancer. So dancing is now something to be ashamed of?
You don’t know why you have leaders at the helm of affairs and in charge of your bleak destiny or what their responsibilities are. You sound just as ignorant as a dancing politician.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by joshepade(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
I can see I don't need to talk, my people are already saying my mind.
Oyetola just disgraced himself with that statement. But no his fault.
At times, when you dress a slave well, he feels like a prince
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by maasoap(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
But to say the truth, my governor is a savage!
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by paparazzi1987(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Clueless and useless mandate robber oyetola should declare his assets publicly. mandate robber oyetola should tell what he has done so far in osun state. 8 months down the line, he hasn't appoint commissioners. up till this moment, he still owed 15 months workers salaries and 30 months pensioners gratuities.

he spent 8 months and owed 15 months salary..

Bruh !!! grin
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by maasoap(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
[i][/i]
joshepade:
I can see I don't need to talk, my people are already saying my mind.
Oyetola just disgraced himself with that statement. But no his fault.
At times, when you dress a slave well, he feels like a prince

It really pained you and your likes. That statement can contest for the most savagery remark of the century. I hope Mr Dancer is being monitored to prevent suicide. Lol
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by jaxxy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
I prefer Adeleke a 100 times for one because he’s independent and won’t be controlled by any Lagos or Apc cabals.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by NOHOLDSBAR: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
This dancing idiot is in PAIN.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
9jahotblog:
ADELEKE IS OSUN GOVERNOR IN PEOPLE'S MIND!
JUST IMAGINE!!
ADELEKE was addressed as the executive governor of Osun State by APC women Leader during APC programme today.
Shame on them, They can't rig People's mind.
"Ole to gbe, Kaaki Oba, Nibo ni o ti fan!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6kCjnPfxs

That is actually treason and she can be arrested and be in jail for a long while Adeleke dancing his way around without even knowing she is jail nor bail her . . .People needs to learn to play politics with their head and not with what they can get. Where are Adeleke's kids in all this, how come they are NOT taking to the social media making noise to get the vote back for their father?
The pikin of another man is easier sending a message of no return
!
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Agugbadin:
Adeleke was absolutely right when he said dancing is more dignifying than theft, evidently David danced and till today he remains the one whom God loves most after his son our lord Jesus christ. No Yoruba person will wants to associate with a theif.

When we quote the bible, let's do so with better understanding, God loved David not because of his dancing because of his heart, you can tryst David with his respect for God, but can you trust him with your babe? How was the end of David's generation and kids, i guess you are wishing same for your Adeleke, who doesn't even know "we" all exist
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
jaxxy:
I prefer Adeleke a 100 times for one because he’s independent and won’t be controlled by any Lagos or Apc cabals.

What party was he running under? And besides, how much did the election and campaign cost him, do you expect him to get into power and don't recoup his investment?
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Larryndelaw: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the winner in the first ballot maintained his lead and have 25% popular votes in all the 30 local government in osun state. constitutionally, he's the authentic governor of osun state and should be announced the winner on that day.
Oga all dis nah medicine after death. The train don move long time ago. Who is the governor of osun state. You talk like Arsenal supporters. They always claim they play good football but no result to show for it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Joystark(f): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
They should keep on blasting each other.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Charly68: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
You should have left the heartless people alone..why replying them..
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
allow senator Ademola Adeleke step in to governor seat before you judge him. he has done extremely well in his senatorial district.

What's your definition of 'done extremely well'? Do you mean holding meetings every fortnight with your party members and sharing a Kongo (4 derica) of rice and #500?

Please don't say rubbish here before I give you reality check. In fact take it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:

Do you honestly believe that Mr Ade Dancer truly composed this? His IQ is very much low to lead my dear state, they almost foisted baby adult on us. We thank God for the calamity avoided.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Epic response
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Government is a continium .
Fhemmmy:

Lol, he has been in office for 8 months according to you and yet he is owing 15 months salary, how is that math coming together?
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Handsomebb: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
What is this one saying......so him no go loot if na him win. Fools
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by blackboy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dancing. Asking him if he no dey dance? You dey mind him. Puppet governor
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Enemyofpeace: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Tamasaba:
Oyetola goofed by saying he was embarrassed contesting with a dancer. So dancing is now something to be ashamed of?
don't mind the modafoka
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by MetaPhysical: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Did Adeleke truly said this?

Atiku will not take kindly to this type of idle talk. grin
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by Basher8583: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
yes he and his clueless predecessor Aregbese in collaboration owed the pensioners and the workers of the state. now he's in government for the next 3 and half years, still their gratuities haven't be paid. they protest on their course every month. isn't that bad?

Johnnyessence...I don't understand your business with SW and Osun in particular. Who do you this strong tin.
See him speaking like an osun pensioner.
Your region is rotting away with those your silly governors and you are not taking them up. Na to dey disturb anoda person own.
You know if you mind your business you will live long

The game of politics in Osun was all about strategy. Clearly pdp with its dacing candidate gat no strategy whatsoever and thats why they lost. Aregbe is a master strategist and that was how he was able to claim his stollen mandate through the courts (remember). So if Mr dancer cannot do same too bad.
I would personally feel insulted contesting with an illiterate who has no clue what he wants to go and do in that govenance position.
Re: Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting by chiefobdk(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
yes he and his clueless predecessor Aregbese in collaboration owed the pensioners and the workers of the state. now he's in government for the next 3 and half years, still their gratuities haven't be paid. they protest on their course every month. isn't that bad?

This is you 2015..what happened
Johnnyessence:
see u can win here Cos' d omoluabi hasn't start their comment hmmmm d opon IMO u raised is been recognized all over d world .UNESCO recognized opon IMO ,so many awards was giving to ogbeni on d creation of opon IMO (table of knowledge).see in Osun state APC is winning 70% votes against clueless Gej of PDP gaining 30% votes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting / Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments / Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.