Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

"I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs (39774 Views)

I Want To Return To YBNL – Lyta Begs Olamide / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Olamilekxy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
lyta don't worry I will beg olamide for u
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Reelmii: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
i guess he was the reason fireboy sang jealous
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Jabarzee(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Very stupid boy, Olamide suppose beat am
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tamasaba:
Lyta u aren't fireboy's mate. U are a lighter for igniting fire while the boy is FIRE himself. Where fire don dey, lyta dey useless guy.

When fire off nko? undecided
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Tamasaba: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

When fire off nko? undecided
until then, lyta is useles
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Jamorezzi: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na now you get sense . Oya nothing do you . We still be padi.
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by greattybee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ehya.. let's watch and see how it goes
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Where is Lil kesh now.....
all dis snall bois ehn
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by damtan(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Finally back to his senses

Get Paid For Answering very Few Questions, Check my Signature
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by pojophilius(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
I no sure if oladips go like this one
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by samwise180(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Never shit where you eat
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by GOOOGLE504(m): 2:30am On Jul 19, 2019
YoungLionken:
Experience they say, is the best teacher. Now that you've tested somewhere else, you alone knows the difference than everyone else.

Forgiveness is sure son, your boss isn't that hardhearten...

d olamide I no will never take him back and if compelled by social media and public, he will v harsher Dan b4... In life we make good and bad choices, guess leaving dat way was his bad

1 Like

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by YoungLionken(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

d olamide I no will never take him back and if compelled by social media and public, he will v harsher Dan b4... In life we make good and bad choices, guess leaving dat way was his bad

Yea, but let's be hopeful. We all deserve a 2nd chance...
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by cassbeat(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2019
MrWTF:
mumu you wanted to pull an Adekunle Gold on YBNL
How please?
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by cassbeat(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2019
He got bad advice from friends around him and he followed same... Just cos he wasn't releasing music as he wants. Even him family hand dey matter.. I listened to the interview he actually said his elder brother told his father that there's someone that wants to support his music. When u are signed already to a record label is it advisable to quit when u are just beginning just cos u want to release songs?

1 Like

Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by consultancy: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2019
the grass is not always greener on the other side, he just realized that. you should have exhibited more patience
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by Ajibade123(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2019
I knew something was fishy about this lyta story now he his apologizing......see how you can apologize for a mistake in a professional manner

https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-apologize-for-a-mistake-professionally/
Re: "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs by abbaashiru(m): 4:06am On Jul 22, 2019
iTearHerToto:
(In burna boy's voice)
When the Hunger don enter body grin grin
[img]https:///view/wtfdance-funny-wtf-lol-omg-gif-5056011.gif[/img]

Pukesangry
you just wild shaaaa.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To A Pool Party / Wizkid Looking Good In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.