Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) (17537 Views)

Buba Galadima: FG's N20k Cash Transfer, School Feeding Program A Fraud / “To Hell With Your Food!”- Angry Youths Reject Sanwo Olu’s Feeding Program / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by grandstar(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2019
otuekong1:

Be sincere to your conscience will you enroll your kids in the government primary schools
*have you seen and tasted the quality of food

Did you read what I wrote? Do so again
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by armadeo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oxalic:
This is nothing but mediocrity in governance!

Stop this mediocrity!!

Give scholarship and reward to the best!!!

This is the best way of motivating/encouraging pupils.

God bless you. I was called a hater.

1 Like

Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by chrisooblog: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
free school lunches is not novel it's done all over the world plus studies have shown that young children who feed well learn better in school.

Even if the parent sends the child to school just for the free food the by product is that at least before the child eats anything he will learn something

how many parents especially up north value/valued immunisation? but govt does it free because if we wait for the parents to know the value of it precious time will be lost which could harm the general population.

yes quality of education at the primary and secondary school level has to improve but for now that responsibility lies with the state and local govt

armadeo:
Lol.

The fact that to entice children to school via free food should be worrisome enough yet the government is applauding itself for this feat.

Why will a parent send his child to school to eat? If you dont have value for education why force it. Instead free education should be offered with proper attendance records for exam purposes and Bleep the food.

If this is what je govt of the day can boast of then sorry to say I offer them an F+. Imagine at a time when we should be pushing kids to run before walking they are talking about free food.

His shot is a scam cos I haven't seen any school around me having an access to this but of course the king in the north will ensure the north gets free food.

Shithole
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
armadeo:

I can never call free education waste of money cos those who really want to go to school will benefit immensely. Not this feeding program that is actually a fraud and embezzlement scheme with phony pictures to deceive us.

https://www.nairaland.com/4187829/school-feeding-program-niger-state.

Same feeding program in 2017.

The fact that you dont see that using food to lure children to school is a national embarrassment and failure of the Nigerian society at large is sickening.
So advanced countries and other developing ones who regularly feed kids in schools and have been doing it for ages should be equally embarrassed
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by armadeo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yyeske:
So advanced countries and other developing ones who regularly feed kids in schools and have been doing it for ages should be equally embarrassed

My point is what is the quality of education that is being dished put with the free food.

Firstly in Nigeria it is a scam cos the budget isn't properly accounted for.

2nd that show up there was all for the cameras. I supplied a link to a non biased view of the real free food which is wack.

3rd the government has to improve the quality of life for Nigerians making them able to feed their kids themselves and not use free food as a guide to lure children to school.

Some will benefit fro the education no doubt but in the long run it's still a waste of time cos they are going to school to eat and not learn .

4th the developed country dishing out free meals isn't using that to entice kids to school. They already know the value of education so the free food is a plus unlike here where the value of the free food is the main thing and the education " may" be a plus.

Anyway what's my own
Re: FG Achieving Great Strides With School Feeding Program. (pictures) by jpphilips(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
armadeo:

Care to expantiate?

Cos I said free quality education is better than free food? The fact that many dont see how phony this is and the reason it is being peddled as an achievement tells alot about why the country is the way it is.

Have you done the test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tenure Elongation: Mohammed Sani-Omolori Fights Back, Says NASC Can’t Sack Him / Report On ISWAP Moving N18bn Through Nigerian Banks Stale - NFIU / Tinubu Due To Arrive Abuja Ahead Of ‘Crucial Meeting’ Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.