Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education (21378 Views)

Ganduje Abolishes Almajiri System In Kano / COVID-19: Northern Governors Insist On Banning Almajiri System / No Immediate Plan To Ban Almajiri System — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by DedeNkem: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Elvis778:
If this will ensure we have less/no child beggars on our streets,
then it's a welcomed development

It seems you're clueless. The North have been practicing this rubbish "education" and yet have the highest population of illiterates and beggars!

How's that a good thing?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Patrioticman007:
This is marvelous, that these destituted will one day employ professor.
This is Nigeria. Abnormal things are now the norm.
Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by Loveworld12: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na them dey bring problem
Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by sharterlagos: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
You have spoken well. Eleribu ni gbogbo won.
MrWTF:
To the World Reading this.

Nigeria is a non_ Muslim dominated country. We are just being ruled by some illiterate illegal immigrant.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by oonix(f): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Neoteny:
Good

Almajiri is neither education nor a system, it's human abuse and a huge shame on the north. It should be condemned and outlawed.

Any state that allows almajiri should have its federal allowances slashed and the funds used to rehabilitate those poor urchins.
Gbefun!!!You said it best my brother. Those northern leaders are simply incapable of thinking like humans. they function at best like barbarians. How can u create a monster then foist it on the rest of the country to deal with.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by Realslimshady(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Greenarrow01:
What the reps should move is for almajiri to be declared a criminal offence...
On no account should a father send his son to almajiri sch without provision for food, shelter and healthcare, ... Doing otherwise will amount to a criminal offence to both the parent and the mallam.
On Saturday I will be feeding hundred of these almajiris in the small village of dutsen wai...for my birthday
Planned buying toothbrush and soap for them...but I am dead broke..so I will stick to just feeding.
It pains me when I see kids below the age of 10 having to struggle to live.. Learning to fend for them, hurstle at a tender age when their mate are in sch.

Yes you are right, I'm from the north and a Hausa guy, you will see someone who can't earn a solid 5k in a week giving birth to children left and right. When you talk to them about how they plan on securing a good future for their kids they will tell you that it's in the hands of God. People like that mostly live in the villages though, the kids shouldn't be made victims. Fingers should be pointed at the reckless and irresponsible parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by Avizizo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rhaspody:
They want to include almajiri in our educational system. Nice nice. Our government is confused.
Can you read and digest?

1 Like

Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by NwaliE01: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrWTF:
To the World Reading this.

Nigeria is a non_ Muslim dominated country. We are just being ruled by some illiterate illegal immigrant.
Agreed with you
Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by Greenarrow01(m): 12:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Realslimshady:

Yes you are right, I'm from the north and a Hausa guy, you will see someone who can't earn a solid 5k in a week giving birth to children left and right. When you talk to them about how they plan on securing a good future for their kids they will tell you that it's in the hands of God. People like that mostly live in the villages though, the kids shouldn't be made victims. Fingers should be pointed at the reckless and irresponsible parents

You sure live in the north... You know the perfect and only answer they give.
They say... Its God that provides the food.
I have a jobless man staying in my house with two solid wives and kidssss
Bro.. He us totally jobless
He wakes and sleeps everyday

1 Like

Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by FlordFlorez(m): 1:26am On Jul 19, 2019
why do i have to stay in dis country with dis ppl sel?? Tar!!!

1 Like

Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by iamisioma: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2019
Issokay
Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by Henrichemeka(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Nigeria, Sorry
Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by Kakamorufu(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2019
this aint no good news one bit
Re: Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education by lawalosky(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
nkwuocha:
Hmmm grin cheesy grin
This National Northern Assemby sef. grin
Aboki don make rubber plates a lucrative business in the north.
northern assembly grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Mourns Dr. Chike Akunyili / June 12 Declared Public Holiday In Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Lagos & Ekiti / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.