Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake (53746 Views)

Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures) / The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by Darevofpeace(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2019
lilmax:
lol you were making calls, but didn't know another woman was spying on you
Maybe another Lady called Eve is on his bed and the snake is about to have a mere conversation just like in the book of Genesis.
If you have any girlfriend called Eve.Prepare for a stranger just like this old serpent.
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by khalidx: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:
One of the most dangerous kind of �. Black mamba very deadly
baba calm. Down nA.
Black mamba is not black
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by Reelmii: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2019
na the woman wey call u send am because she knows u dont love her that much

but thank ur stars say u dey pay ur tithe for church

1 Like

Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by laiza(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:
That's not a black mamba. Mamba are rarely black. Their color ranges from brown to silver to light brown, but never black. It is the color of the inside of their mouth that is black which earn them black mamba or black death. Their venom is extremely powerful, it is a neurotoxin and It is the second longest venomous snake after the king cobra and they strike repeatedly thereby injecting more volume of venom.
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by nams77: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
nicepoker101:
That's just a common cobra. Not black mamba. Black mamba has an inky black mouth. Not the skin color.
Common cobra you say grin like a cobra is not amongst the top three deadliest snake! World people sef undecided
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by Debaiz: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Firstly small snakes are deadlier than bigger ones because attack and retreat is relatively easy. Imagine that it spat on him without his knowing. Or crept into his house without his knowledge? Bros you want to experience it? Just thank God for him

On one hand you’re saying the snake is black mamba and on the other you’re saying what if the snake spat on him.

Black mambas don’t spit. Only cobras do and not even all cobras spit. Only the spiting cobra does.

Because it’s black doesn’t make it a black mamba. In fact that head I’m seeing is too big for a black mamba.

1 Like

Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by brainhgeek(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Sethzenon:

Black mambas are not "greenish" their colour ranges from grey to dark brown. There are also green mambas with white mouth. No one knows it all. All you had to do was to calmly explain it to him.

��. You right. I was wrong to have lashed out furiously and my big error, black mambas are not green.
If O.P lives in Western Nigeria to there is no way that would have been a black Mamba. You hardly find black mambas in Nigeria save for some rare occurrences in Eastern Nigeria, close to Cameroon. However, the mambas in Western Nigeria are green mambas.
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by olumalcolm(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2019
My broda go watch snakes in the city on NatGeo Wild, u will share thanksgiving. That is a black mamba, its one of the most dangerous snakes in the world. Even the snake catchers are always careful when dealing with it. Oga pls fumigate that environment today today. It is the second longest venomous snake after king cobra. The king cobra venom can kill 6 full grown men or the largest land mammal (elephant) angry
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by ozoebuka1(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2019
ovcwality:

lol, are u sure or just scaring him grin
black mamba is not even black in color... It got the name from the color of its inside mouth which is black.
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by SocialJustice: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Really? Is this how low you are? Insulting a total stranger? Is this how you were raised? Or is this what you teach your kids? Jeez!
I didn't insult you, I only pointed out the obvious to you. If you're a snake professional like you claim, you will identify the snake and buttress your points with links. You don't just come out saying baby snakes are more venomous than adult snakes. Does that sound reasonable to you? Which animal do you know that it's primary hunting tool grows weaker as it grows into adulthood?

Learn from today that you can't post your opinion as facts on a public forum and expect smarter people to accept it especially when you're using it to cause psychological harm to another person.

You should also work on your ego and stop being defensive when you're corrected, always be ready to learn and do not feel bad when you're corrected. Nobody knows everything but there are people who know things you do not know.
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by szymanski(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:
. Sharap, black mamba aint black in colour..
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by Tomoyayi(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2019
lilmax:
lol you were making calls, but didn't know another woman was spying on you

Savage grin
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by Tomoyayi(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Firstly small snakes are deadlier than bigger ones because attack and retreat is relatively easy. Imagine that it spat on him without his knowing. Or crept into his house without his knowledge? Bros you want to experience it? Just thank God for him

Young snakes are deadlier than adult snakes because they don't know how to control venom injection into prey.
Adult venomous snakes a times give dry bites as a warning when disturbed something the young snakes can't do
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by Freshbaba95(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Black Mamba isn't black though. But has a inky black mouth. More black than any other snake
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by Olorunnim: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2019
brainhgeek:

Please stop! Stop sharing errors authoritatively!! It's not a black mamba. It is almost difficult to tell the species but it is definitely not a black mamba. Black mambas are not black
What colour are they then? If Black mambas aren't black , you can recognise them by their coffin shaped head, black body and Black mouth.
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by Freshbaba95(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Debaiz:

On one hand you’re saying the snake is black mamba and on the other you’re saying what if the snake spat on him.

Black mambas don’t spit. Only cobras do and not even all cobras spit. Only the spiting cobra does.

Because it’s black doesn’t make it a black mamba. In fact that head I’m seeing is too big for a black mamba.

You are right at many points, but I think black mamba does have a bigger head than this. Black mamba isn't black, but it has the blackest tongue than other snakes
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by seanjy4konji: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
black mamba...

thank jehova he no enter...

very very dangerous something....

our hospitals dont have anti venoms ooo..imagine...na God deh save us ooo...

unde 1 hour and no anti venom,your lungs will shut down,your brain go freeze,eventuarry the heard go stop.

Good morning Jesus.
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by bass7: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Oh great. I live in a very terrible environment. Tomorrow,
I can go round and take more pictures of the environment. But at least I've never taken pictures with a random car or in someone's house and all those social media fake lives.
If you see me with a car in a picture, it is really mine. Don't doubt it.

Let me even tell you. It's a three bedroom and we are about 5 guys living in it. Well, that's the best affordable house we could get.
After all, we are only here on a contract job of less than a year.
December, I'll be home inshaAllah, and I'll like you to a video chat or come over to my place. I promise to host you.

Why are you wasting your time explaining to him? You don't owe him that

If him or him papa na dangote, that na for him pocket, nobody send am oooo
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by bass7: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
DaddyELEPHANT:

most people that talk trash online live a terrible life offline. They can't even match up to you in real life.

Look at where OP is living !!! He is even living in an uncomplicated building.

Dangote pikin we see you oooo .

Na wa for some naija people
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by djoe21(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

How is that a black mamba?
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by harryjunior17(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:
that snake is not a black mamba.. black mamba r not black in colour.. what makes dem have d black attached to the mamba is because inside of their mouth is black..
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by djoe21(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Guy you are just funny. Just clap for yourself. Your knowledge about snakes is just OFF POINT.
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by nijabazaar: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Its not the black mamba , my friend.

Black mambas get their name not from the color of their body but by the content of their mouth
....Martin Luther King
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by djoe21(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Olorunnim:
That's a black mamba very dangerous.

Black mamba kor purple mamba ni grin
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by alezdegr8: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Officialgarri post=80397562]Lalasticlala, lemme gist you....

I sat at the my kitchen door receiving a call from one woman who thinks I love her that much. angry

I raised my head, and behold, a black snake twisted on the hinge of the black burglar proof.

I must have crushed it the moments when I swung the burglar open and close without even noticing it.
Perhaps, it was just as black as the gate

I heard black snakes are dangerous........ What's this one called please. [/but bros this your English na die]
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:
mumu.. how is that snake a black mamba. You illiterates litered over cyber space sef. Spitting bile. Blackmambas cannot be found in Nigeria
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by iberu001(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
You are luck bro,just killed this one in my compound on Wednesday night. A viper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by peacesamuel94(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
By some comments on this thread I am now meant to understand albeit shockingly, that there are houses one must live, some properties one must own and a kind of life style one must command before he or she is permitted to Share their opinion, experience, or even get involved in any dispute of any kind online Or even off it.

The Hollow brained nitwits that bear the flag of this painfully idiotic theory, one must admit, sounded quite educated. And now, though it is not in my place to, I beg leave of whomever that had been concerned with their education to apologise for such monumental waste of taxpayers money, time and effort, spent to refine such Buffons.
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by ra4fo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

first you said its black mamba, then u said it could spit on him! Who told you black mamba is actually black in appearance? and who also told you black mamba spits undecided
Oga, dont mislead pipu, get ur facts right.
Re: I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake by adedayoa2(f): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
ovcwality:

lol, are u sure or just scaring him grin
if that's black mamba, then he's not scaring him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. / The Long Snake Killed At A Mechanic-Workshop In Port-harcourt (Graphic Pics) / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.