Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom (18729 Views)

Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / Dickson Nwakaeme: Samson Siasia Asked Me To Pay Bribe For Beijing 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by kidap: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kidnappers of ex-Super Eagles coach mother, Beauty Ogere, are demanding N70m ransom to release the aged woman from their den.

According to The Nation, ex-Super Eagles coach Samson Siasia, spoke with his mother, Beauty alongside two others kidnapped by the gunmen from their family house in Odoni community, Sagbama Local Government Area Bayelsa State.

The report further revealed that the kidnappers reportedly reached Siasia with a foreign number to state their demand.

However, reports from security details suggest the gunmen whisked away the aged-woman from her home at Adoni community Sagbama Local Government Area at about 2:00am on Monday, July 15.

Interestingly, this is the second time in four years the former Super Eagles manager will go in search of his mother.

On November 17, 2015, armed bandits stormed Siasia's family house at Odoni community of Sagama Local Council Area of Bayelsa State in the wee hours and forcefully whisked away Mrs. Siasia way on a motorcycle.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/18/kidnappers-of-samson-siasias-mother-demand-n70m-ransom/

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Mikora: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
These kidnappers no get joy, How many times will they kidnap his mum

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Vikzz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Space for sale
Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Tifesingz: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Politicians are there na! Kidnap their parents or children na abeg!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by MrWTF(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
is like kidnapping pays o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by soberdrunk(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nah "asking price", they will still come down..... angry

14 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by btrocky09(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by dotman4real007(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
These people are mad!!!
Is he a senator?
Is he a politician?
He is an ex footballer who didn't earn crazy money that they are making now.
They should go after tifnubu's kids and wife then they will receive bullion van type of money grin awon ode

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by BlackCrainte: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
For wetin?

They should eat her!

Will send spices to them

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by adetes: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Naija which way

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by RockHard: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bayelsan 'herdsmen' at werk.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by IamSoProlific: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
They should kuku come and kill sia sia, this people just wan render this guy and his bank account useless.

Just imagine, but why always him
I hope it's not some family arrangee something, because he's not the only ex player/coach that have his family here.

Meanwhile, efcc have joined nysc to fish out fake corpers, yahoo boys don finish for area, remaining ones don wise up, no market again for efcc, no iPhones and "exotic " cars to be forfeited.

I won't be surprise to have them join in arresting ashawos in their various brotels, after which they will join vios to dey pursue keke and okada riders for those that didn't pay for the daily ticket.

Nigeria is just a miserable animal farm, where they rare goats and pigs that lack direction.

No matter where I travel to, each time I remember I'm from Nigeria, I just breakdown.

15 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Lovelyn451(f): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
soberdrunk:
spotted....oya give them discount

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by frankputer: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
An waoo
Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by thankfulsoul: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jesus,I pray they are caught,they are just too wicked

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
I watched the news and saw the house Siasia mom was living. It Was just like a hut without any security apparatus. He should have learnt from the first one that happened in 2015. Atleast Siasia is a millionaire. He should have relocated his Mom to a better place and put security men around. Niger Delta Creek boys no get joy at all.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Bolustical: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
The Press isn't blowing this out of proportion since it's not Fulani herdsmen.

It's Ijaw Fishermen this time.

I'm sure if Evans had not been arrested, his deeds would have been be attributed to the Fulanis.

I pray the mother gets released in good health very soon.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Bolustical: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
If it's the SW & SE, it's Fulani herdsmen

They are now kidnappers since it's the SS

If it's the north's, it's either gun men or bandits.

It's the press and politicians that will eventually burn this country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Daviddson(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Internet fraudsters, Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers and politicians are currently the greatest set of threats to the wellbeing of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by RDPMAN: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
WTF
Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by AdeMavrodi: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
A
Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by LordPsalm(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
These kidnappers think siasia na Ronaldo
70m really?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Emmyemmy1: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chief siasia...this is Bayelsa for you...relocate your parents away from Bayelsa ..or possibly take them abroad...i know alot of families whose aged are with them abroad

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Teejayphillip(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Where e wan see dat Kai money....

Dis kidnappers should use their brain nah

9 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by Pavore9: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
The present judicial system is not deterrent enough thus the thriving of kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by toyinjimoh(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
May God save us in this country, even siasia asset doesn't worth 70million...I pray for her safe return

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by patorial(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
soberdrunk:

U know nah, like 5 million naira

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by adioolayi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Are these kidnappers also herdsmen

Kidnapping started from militants kidnapping oil workers in south-south Nigeria...It was not curbed and criminals seeing it as a lucrative business...it spreads to other parts of the country. This doesn't mean bandits and some herders have not been reported to be kidnappers.....All I am saying is this menace is a National issue that should be tackled headlong ...Not something to be tribalized

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by sweetTai(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigeria is a really sick country. Why kidnap an old woman for money for God sake??

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom by thesicilian: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
soberdrunk:
Are you their spokesman? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony / Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday / Super Eagles Training Allowance Increased After Algeria Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.