Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Get Rid Of That Stubborn Nasty Pimples & Say Goodbye To It Forever - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get Rid Of That Stubborn Nasty Pimples & Say Goodbye To It Forever (432 Views)

The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / Get Rid Of That Stubborn Nasty Pimples & Say Goodbye To It Forever / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of That Stubborn Nasty Pimples & Say Goodbye To It Forever by Anselembobbyto: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
I see alot of people in this forum complaining about acne (pimples) on their face, asking what they should use to get rid of them. Yea, aleo vera, apple cider vinegar and the rest of them may get rid of minor acne, but what about those stubborn acnes (pimples) that do reoccur?.

That's where Tretinion (Retin-A) comes in

Tretinoin ( Retin-A) is topical powerful generic form of the acne medication. Retin-A clears up active breakouts. It’s used for hard-to-clear acne blemishes on your skin.

Tretinoin is a retinoid, meaning it’s a form of vitamin A. Retinoids stimulate cell turnover on your skin. Dead skin cells are cleared off your skin more quickly as new skin cells rise to the surface. Quicker cell turnover opens your pores, releasing trapped bacteria or irritants that are causing your acne.

Retinoids like tretinoin(Retin-A) also help your skin to regulate its natural oil (sebum) production, which can prevent future breakouts. They also have anti-inflammatory propertiesTrusted Source, which clear up active acne pustules.

Not only that, Retin-A also helps minimize the appearance of stretch marks as it exfoliates and smoothens the surface of the skin, smoothening your stretch marks making it blend with your skin making it totally unnoticeable.

Retin-A also aids your skincare products to penetrate deeper into your skin, because it clears your skin pores of impurities and exfoliates the top layer of your skin Getting rid of dead skin cells, you'll even get to see your skin peeling flakes.

Method of application

Apply a pea size (small quantity) on a well Cleansed and dry face for acne (pimples eradication).

You can mix alittle quantity with your cream on your palm before applying on your face.

I use retin a and this is my 6yrs of using it, i have never experienced acne (pimples) on my face before. My face is always as smooth as a rock.

Retin a also serves as a great anti aging product as it getting rid of wrinkles, skin sagging and firms the skin.

Retin-A is a must have for everyone. You can Google more about it. Retin a comes in 3 percentage (strength)

0.25% low
0.05% Medium
0.1% Highest

I'm using the highest percentage. You can start from the Lowest percentage if you have a sensitive skin.

We have Tretinion (Retin-A) instock

Retin -A 0.05% N 3700
Retin-A 0.1%. N 4000
You can contact or Whatsapp us on +2348188415369 to place your orders.

Re: Get Rid Of That Stubborn Nasty Pimples & Say Goodbye To It Forever by tretinoincream: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2020
This remedy is used to deal with pimples. It may additionally lower the wide variety and severity of zits zits and sell brief healing of acne that do increase. Tretinoin belongs to a class of medications called retinoids. It works by means of affecting the increase of pores and skin cells. Read the Patient Information Leaflet if one is to be had out of your pharmacist. www.novahealthzone.com Consult your doctor or pharmacist when you have questions. Wash your fingers earlier than making use of this medicinal drug. Gently smooth the affected skin with a slight or soapless cleaner and pat dry. Use your fingertips to use a small quantity of medication (approximately the scale of a pea) in a thin layer, typically as soon as every day at bedtime or as directed by means of your physician. A gauze pad or cotton swab can be used to apply the liquid. For a few arrangements, you ought to wait 20-half-hour after cleansing your face before applying this medication. Consult the label instructions, the Patient Information Leaflet, or your pharmacist if you have any questions.

(1) (Reply)

Photography Studio In Festac Lagos / Why Should Someone Choose A Crossbody Bag? / Good Information On The Bernina Sewing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.