Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (90352 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Charly68: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Vanity upon vanity ...so where did he end his criminal game now ? To live and die behind the bars ..the greatest wealth of a man is freedom and that has been taken away from him..he will die in frustration and depression

5 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by starbuck(f): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Crime pays undecided undecided
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Ibcrown(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
I'm
The next El chappo in line

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
The cars alone could buy two compounds in banana island... Say no to drug and most of all, say no to crime..

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by 8stargeneral: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
He will break again
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by bptc10: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Escobar is the richest drug baron ever live
Ekakamba:
Richest drug Baron ever.

Na weigh the nicca dey weigh money, no time to dey count wads.

Bado grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
fergieboy:
I respect this great man

Hope he breaks out again
errr... not from American prison..

He also murdered a lot of people, He will die in Prison.

3 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
...poverty die,die, die in my life...

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by greggng: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:
I still don't understand the life in prison judgement together with the 30 years in jail clause. How will he stay in prison and still do 30 years again?

Lawyers please explain

The meaning is that the life sentence given to him has parole and that can only be granted after 30years....this is my personal understanding ....lawyers can still come to our help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
8stargeneral:
He will break again
errr... i don't think so, Not from American prison. The man Murdered so many people.

He will die in American prison.

4 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Shimran(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
overdrive:
Money is good!
If and only if gotten from the right source
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Obakoolex(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
His true life story might even be more heroic than Pablo Escobar...
International criminal in this technology era is harder

3 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by moshino(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
overdrive:
Money is good!

How about Life imprisonment, does that excite you as well?

5 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Kingosytex(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ekakamba:
Richest drug Baron ever.
Bado grin tongue

El Chapo na learner for where Pablo Escobar dey

5 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
greggng:

The meaning is that the life sentence given to him has parole and that can only be granted after 30years....this is my personal understanding ....lawyers can still come to our help
you are correct and parole can be refused as many times as he applies. He might never be out of prison.
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Shimran(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
TFLAME:
Thunder fire poverty
correction: Thunder fires and destroy poverty of the mind. Imagine all are rich, assume the life of human, yourself, no purpose of been created
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Ekakamba: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
No be lie.
Kingosytex:

El Chapo na learner for where Pablo Escobar dey
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by FarahAideed: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
tillaman:
Patron!! El chapo the short man! Taller than the Donald trump when he stands on his blood money!! Hope they treat you nice in Jail but Always remember never to pick up the soap whenever it drops!

Dem no born anybody for American prison to rape El Chapo

9 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by 9jaRealist: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
overdrive:
Money is good!
hacmond:
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Come to my house (Amen)
wickedtuna:
Money good o. Short man devil grin

NOT drug money (or even Yahoo money)...
Only the Good Lord knows how many people were killed/died for that "money"!

Meanwhile, how can you truly enjoy the money while always looking over your shoulder? SMH

>

3 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:
I still don't understand the life in prison judgement together with the 30 years in jail clause. How will he stay in prison and still do 30 years again?

Lawyers please explain

Meaning, he will remain a Tennant in prison until he goes back to dust.

He is going to serve both the life sentence and the 30years sentence concurrently. Once the 30 years is up then he will still continue serving the life sentence.

In summary, he is sentenced for life even without the 30 years.

His time is up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Oceannaagent: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by 9jaRealist: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
tillaman:
Patron!! El chapo the short man! Taller than the Donald trump when he stands on his blood money!! Hope they treat you nice in Jail but Always remember never to pick up the soap whenever it drops!

Don't get how supposedly rational people can empathize with such a brutal MURDEROUS thug...
Hope he gets seriously f*cked in prison - and then is reincarnated to serve out the remaining 30 years!
cheesy
>

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
greggng:

His sentence is without parole, he was sentenced to life + 30 years sentence for another count charge.
He’ll serve 30 years then start the life sentence.

3 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by AnanseK(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Role model for our Jewish brothers in Malaysian, Chinese, Indonesian, Indian and Bangkok prisons.

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by foster212: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ekakamba:
Richest drug Baron ever.

Bado grin tongue
Not richer than Pablo Escobar.
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by jokaka89: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
THE GUY NO GET BULLET PROOF POWER BIKE AND BICYCLE?
SEE MONEY WEY EQUAL NIJA'S BUDGET FOR YEARS.
KAI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by atheistandproud(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:

Lawyers please explain

A life sentence is between 75 to 120 years. Depends on the country. If by any chance he grows past that age, extra 30 years dey on top plus his body belongs to the state even when dead until his punishment is served.

5 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by greggng: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

His sentence is without parole, he was sentenced to life + 30 years sentence for another count charge.
He’ll serve 30 years then start the life sentence.

Why didn't they kill him instead?
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Spacewalker(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmmm.Money is good.

Evil is bad

But people say money is the root of all evil,so it means that 'Money is bad'

Smh undecided
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Aidejay(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
3 private jets
Nigerian pastors never start

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by wman(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
greggng:

Why didn't they kill him instead?

Most countries have abolished the death sentence. They prefer to jail you for life instead. This is why many terrorists like Abdulmutallab are serving life imprisonment sentences.
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Rolly22(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Respect to my Godfather Chapo I will make you proud, heading south ways the bird must land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) / 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.