Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America (90506 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by saintbillion(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
A woman has been arrested after allegedly having sex with a dog and posting “extremely graphic” videos of the abuse on social media.

Denise Frazier, 19, is charged with unnatural intercourse and aggravated cruelty to an animal.

Police in Mississippi say they were alerted to a video involving a woman and a male dog by a concerned resident who watched the video on social media.

“In my 17 years in law enforcement, this is one of the most disturbing cases that I’ve ever investigated,” Sergeant J.D. Carter, of Jones County Sheriff’s Department, said.

He said the videos “are so graphic” that officers are not even allowed to discuss them.

Frazier reportedly admitted that it was her engaging in sexual intercourse with an animal in the video.

Carter says that Frazier's alibi was that she was forced into committing the heinous acts but says there's no evidence of that though they are investigating.

She allegedly told police she was “threatened to do it” and also that “people pay [her]” for the videos, according to the Laurel Leader-Call.

“We've never dealt with this particular type of case before,” Carter said. “There are really no true words to describe it other than disgusting.

“So, right now, we're still in that initial phase, right past the first part of it. But, we're still going to look into it to see if there's more.”

He says there may be more videos filmed in other counties. They have alerted nearby sheriff's departments.
The dogs were seized from the residence she was arrested at and taken to a local animal hospital.

One of the dogs is a German shepherd that Frazier referred to as a “service dog.”

Frazier, from the hamlet of Myrick, Mississippi, made her first appearance in court Thursday, April 6, and had her bond set at $25,000.

If found guilty, Frazier could be jailed for up to 10 years.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/woman-19-arrested-after-filming-herself-having-sex-with-her-dog-2.html

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by Kriss216: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
A case of a bítch molesting an innocent dog.

267 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by Jaykid0x: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
I ain't got them words to say

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by Newdawn30: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Na wa o

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by Recardo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
mental illness

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by BOLATINUBU01: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
She should be jail

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by muyico(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Not new nah! Many bf that contained both females and animals full online! Even i ve 1 bf on my fone man f*uking mockey and mockey moaning so loud

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by EastAlchemist: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
muyico:
Not new nah! Many bf that contained both females and animals full online! Even i ve 1 bf on my fone man f*uking mockey and mockey moaning so loud
WTF

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by advanceDNA: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
They said one of charges is "unnatural intercourse"

So oyinbo wey no get boundary when it comes to sex can tag sex as unnatural....

Interesting.... i thought they will let it fly as another sexual orientation....

# Justice for the accused grin

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by saintbillion(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
advanceDNA:
They said one of charges is "unnatural intercourse"

So oyinbo wey no get boundary whennit comes to sex can tag something unnatural....

Interesting
Abi na

14 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by saintbillion(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
muyico:
So ur masturbating to it right?

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by saintbillion(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
She should be jail
For life. B4 she go out there and start spreading unknown virus. Na so hiv come to existence

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by saintbillion(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kriss216:
A case of a bítch molesting an innocent dog.
I pity her bf. If only he knows he's sharing the pussy with a dog

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by eliyke(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Yeye people,bt una dey support same sex marriage

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by Foodqueen(f): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Cossy comes to mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by thisisit: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
They take her to Yaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
yet there are so many legal websites that cater for this kind of madness aka www.beastiality (dot tv)...women having sex with dog, horses etc

abeg stop the hypocrisy!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by muyico(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
saintbillion:

So ur masturbating to it right?
NO!! But mockey toto sweet pass females own. So tight and sweet moan sound

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by muyico(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
EastAlchemist:
WTF
murasi? Cont. Playing?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by noCAP(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
muyico:
TF!!?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by saintbillion(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
muyico:
Lol meaning if u see monkey and woman now, u will go for monkey

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
End time teenage girl!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by muyico(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
saintbillion:

D toto clean pa!! I didnt knw hw GOD take Do am
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by saintbillion(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
End time teenage girl!
End time my brother

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by muyico(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
saintbillion:

my guy? i 4 upload it here but NL mod deny me
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by saintbillion(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
muyico:
my guy? i 4 upload it here but NL mod deny me
Upload am make we see. Nothing de xup
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by oz4real83(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
These people with their double standards😏. When they talk about the rights of LGBTQ, the 'Q" in the acronym represents people like her🤔. I only pity the innocent dog which was made to go through such trauma😥

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by Benwallt(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
She should marry the dog ASAP

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by Illegal1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Omoh.......dis 1 slf go soon cum out to tell us hw she was raped.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by JovialJune(f): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
If only she resides in Spain, it's legal there.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America by saintbillion(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
JovialJune:
If only she resides in Spain, it's legal there.
Says?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.