Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) (19421 Views)

May & Baker Nigeria Plc Graduate Recruitment For Sales Representative / Urgent Vacancy For The Position Of Sales Representative @ A Supermarket... / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by dagbokoncept(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
kingfabito:

Wats your score
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by dagbokoncept(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
hardlychase:

Goodday Ma'am, I've gotten my test score and please I'll like to know what the interview settings is. I await your response.

What's your score?
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by HULSH(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2019
Thanks
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by hardlychase: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
dagbokoncept:

What's your score?
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by pweetylivia(f): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
OwlaRowl:

It takes between two weeks and a month, it could be longer than this in exceptional cases.
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
pweetylivia:
Hello!!! Please I sent you a mail

Hi, Pls Kindly drop your enquiry here, so others can benefit as well.
If its personal, kindly state, i'll oblige to your mail request.
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by pweetylivia(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Engrkawu:
Lovely. Did you write your test at PH? If yes, what was the number of candidates at the center.
More than 20. I think between 22 - 24
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Femiomoh(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good pm guys,

What's the update about the mail for interview invite?
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by kingfabito: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2019
Femiomoh:
Good pm guys,

What's the update about the mail for interview invite?

What's your score
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Ebonyjessy: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2019
pweetylivia:

Please I would love to be guided on the interview for sales Rep.. what kind of questions should I expect
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Ebonyjessy: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2019
OwlaRowl:

Kindly drop your enquiry here.

Good day dear.. pls I have been invited for an I terrier d I would be glad if we could guide me as to questions to expect...
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by dagbokoncept(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
You can read through the thread. When did you receive the mail?
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Femiomoh(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
60%
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by pweetylivia(f): 1:22am On Oct 25, 2019
Ebonyjessy:

Please I would love to be guided on the interview for sales Rep.. what kind of questions should I expect
Behavioral, experience and role related
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Engrkawu: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Congratulations. Please what was your score and for which location have you been invited? Thanks in anticipation
Ebonyjessy:

Good day dear.. pls I have been invited for an I terrier d I would be glad if we could guide me as to questions to expect...
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Engrkawu: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys. Any development here?
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by dagbokoncept(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Engrkawu:
Hello guys. Any development here?
Nothing yet, the thread is quiet
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by damyfeyi: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please can I get the mtn test question in my email?
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by damyfeyi: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
pweetylivia:
Behavioral, experience and role related
Please do you have the test questions? Pls help me attach it to my mail if you do.. feyidamy38@gmail.com
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by damyfeyi: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hello guys...can anyone help me with the mtn test questions for sales rep. Pls attach it to my mail feyidamy38@gmail.com
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by G007(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
[.
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Ahavahloveth: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good day all
Please can anyone help me with likely test questions I have test tomorrow for sales representative. Please help
And again is it computer base test or paper test. Thank you
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Ahavahloveth: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Please to me israelahavah081@gmail.com thank you
OwlaRowl:

I don't have any MTN past questions/Study material Sir, (If you do need GMAT, kindly send me a PM)

For the;

-Function Specific section: Gather enough knowledge on the role you're applying for.

- Abstract reasoning: (The shapes that needs you to understand its pattern, and decipher accurately the subsequent pattern), study GMAT Abstract reasoning, it should prepare you well enough.

-Verbal reasoning: Study your vocabularies well

Ps: The sections are arranged in the format/sequence you'd meet them in during your assessment.

Also make sure you carefully read the instructions and ask questions where you have difficulty understanding.

Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ahavahloveth:

The Test is Computer Based;
30 Minutes, 3 Sections, 50 Questions.. do well to come along with your scientific calculator or the regular one (should there be need for square roots and cube roots)
Apologies I dont have immediate access to the GMAT materials I had few years back, I'll share as soon as possible via the mail I got from you.

I shared this some years back:
-Function Specific section: Gather enough knowledge on the role you're applying for.
Retail, Sales, sales process, Fintech, BVN, NIN Tiers of accounts, KYC: know your customer, eNaira, MoMo Agent codes, *502#, *456#, *663#, *223#.

- Abstract reasoning: (The shapes that needs you to understand its pattern, and decipher accurately the subsequent pattern), study GMAT Abstract reasoning, it should prepare you well enough.

-Verbal reasoning: Study your vocabularies well, Antonyms, Synonyms, Homonyms,
Sentence completion.

Ps: The sections are arranged in the format/sequence you'd meet them in during your assessment.

Also make sure you carefully read the instructions and ask questions where you have difficulty understanding.
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by GoldenDee: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
For recently conducted past questions and answers on sales and marketing,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Okiemutelucy: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
OwlaRowl:

The Test is Computer Based;
30 Minutes, 3 Sections, 50 Questions.. do well to come along with your scientific calculator or the regular one (should there be need for square roots and cube roots)
Apologies I dont have immediate access to the GMAT materials I had few years back, I'll share as soon as possible via the mail I got from you.

I shared this some years back:
Retail, Sales, sales process, Fintech, BVN, NIN Tiers of accounts, KYC: know your customer, eNaira, MoMo Agent codes, *502#, *456#, *663#, *223#.

-Verbal reasoning: Study your vocabularies well, Antonyms, Synonyms, Homonyms,
Sentence completion.

Also, make sure you carefully read the instructions and ask questions where you have difficulty understanding.

Please I need the Gmat material, thanks and God bless.

My mail: kpemenilucy@gmail.com.

Thank you @OwlaRowl
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sent.
Okiemutelucy:

Please I need the Gmat material, thanks and God bless.

My mail: kpemenilucy@gmail.com.

Thank you @OwlaRowl
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by OwlaRowl: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sent
Ahavahloveth:
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by joshuaogunkoya(m): 12:57am On Nov 04, 2021
OwlaRowl:

I don't have any MTN past questions/Study material Sir, (If you do need GMAT, kindly send me a PM)

For the;

-Verbal reasoning: Study your vocabularies well

Please help me with the gmat too. joshuaogunkoya@yahoo.com
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Ahavahloveth: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2021
Thank you so much, God bless you.
Re: MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) by Angel2424: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
OwlaRowl:
Sent

Hi, please can I DM you? Its personal. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Recruitment Past Questions And Answers / 774,000 Jobs: Disregard Messages To Go To NDE Offices To Register - Keyamo / One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.