Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) (28918 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you just confess to us all the females that you've raped? undecided

No idiot, I haven't. Just that some women are good at fabricating stories, they have a way of getting what they want...
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by chizzyreal: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Olakush12:
Na them

grin. Life done tire her so she dey find who to pull down
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2019
alphaNomega:

It can only be Aisha. No wonder she was adding fire for Fatoyinbo to be prosecuted so she can see how she will pay back Buhari.... Oh wait! I forgot!! Buhari is dead grin Aisha now has peace.

Oh I almost forgot, Aisha really has one against PMB, but there's no need to proceed, after all she has all the money she wants from him and a honorable title as the 1st lady of the country.

Lol,funny you...

1 Like

Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Mynightmare: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2019
I hope those that went to COZA are marching to bari right now,more especially our celebrities
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
And so what...

37 years na today?

If he was a wheelbarrow pusher would you have come up with this 37 years old rape story?

Abeg shift!
SHIFT TO WHERE.CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF.SHE SAID SHE WAS JUST FIVE YEARS OLD.IF A MAN RAPES MY 5YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ,I WILL FIRST ASK FOR FORGIVENESS BEFORE I COMMIT MURDER..
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Sanchez01: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2019
GraGra247:

My brother let us apply common sense in every matter in life.

How do you summarize & condemn without proof.

If we encourage this your method, every lady can do business or other transactions with a man and if they bitterly fallout, she can go to the social media and accuse him of rape donkey years ago just to destroy him.

Until you see the plight of those falsely accused of rape, please don't be quick to conclude.

T.B Joshua and Apostle Suleman were accused of rape and I totally believe it and called for their heads till I saw videos of the ladies confessing.

Click my username and check topics of those falsely accused of rape.

Neither TB Joshua nor Suleiman was accused of rape! Joshua was accused of using some fetish powers and influencing or hiring people who 'needed' miracles. Suleiman, on the other hand, was accused of frolicking with female celebrities. Stephanie Otobo never claimed she was raped.

Plus, TB Joshua was once caught on an audio device trying to bribe his way out of by offering journalists 'money for fuel' during the collapse of his church which killed a lot persons. The issue has been buried ever since.

We can probably overlook you as a rape apologist just like many on the forum and on the thread. What won't fly is you twisting the narrative.
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
You are nothing but stupid!

I mean, how cheap can ladies of this generation get?

Maybe I should expose the house help that abused me as a kid too. Every one of them that played suggestively with me (I was cute as a kid. Na blending for school make me tough up for face).

Get out of here!

Looking for people to blame for the inability to move on emotionally.

Rubbish
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
I was also raped 23 years go by a family friend that I regard as my Aunt. She abused incessantly. Does that mean I should come out to start shouting? When it's a woman that raped a man it's ok, but when it's otherwise the whole world will hear. I know of a friend who was also molested by three friends of her elder sister, that act rendered him impotent for for two decades until a shrink helped him out. Where's the agitation for gender equality? What made all this allegations going viral about rape true? Potiphar's wife accused Joseph wrongly and that put him in jail, we've heard the case of Neymar too. #Feminist should tread carefully so as not to forget the rights of men too. All rapist both male and female are devil's disciple though, I don't support or agitate for rape but we should look at it from the two gender's perspective, if men start coming about being raped are we gonna regard it the way we are doing for women?
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Scout60:

and may someone accuse you of rape and social media condemn you before they hear your own part of story.....
That's my prayer for you too

Closet Rapist spotted & don't bother replying, i don't indulge numbskulls.
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2019
My afonja brothers and rape is like 1 and 2
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Broke ass UK ladies.
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Scout60(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
9jaBloke:

Closet Rapist spotted & don't bother replying, i don't indulge numbskulls.

fake accuser spotted. People who intentions are to bring person down with lies
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Scout60(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sanchez01:

Neither TB Joshua nor Suleiman was accused of rape! Joshua was accused of using some fetish powers and influencing or hiring people who 'needed' miracles. Suleiman, on the other hand, was accused of frolicking with female celebrities. Stephanie Otobo never claimed she was raped.

Plus, TB Joshua was once caught on an audio device trying to bribe his way out of by offering journalists 'money for fuel' during the collapse of his church which killed a lot persons. The issue has been buried ever since.

We can probably overlook you as a rape apologist just like many on the forum and on the thread. What won't fly is you twisting the narrative.

What about neymar case?
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Omudia11: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
You're a idiot and stupidity runs in your lineage.
JudasNaCarrot:
And so what...

37 years na today?

If he was a wheelbarrow pusher would you have come up with this 37 years old rape story?

Abeg shift!
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
YoungLionken:

No idiot, I haven't. Just that some women are good at fabricating stories, they have a way of getting what they want...

What's the difference between a rapist and a rape apologist? undecided
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by dfrost: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Forgiveness and justice also bring about closure to the victim.

Forgiveness is a two-way thing.
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
dfrost:

Forgiveness is a two-way thing.

True and justice must be seen to be served. cool
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
i was not there so i cannot believe...

take it to police station and if there is evidence,take it to cout...

am not a prosecutor,lawyer,police or judge.

goverment built courts for a reason.

nairaland is not court of justice and linda ikeji blog self did not go to any journalism school or law schoo.
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by decco1878: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A Nigerian lady based in the UK, took to Facebook to call out a Naval Commodore, Gbenga Fahad Oladipo for allegedly raping her 37 years ago.

According to Abi Idowu, the incident occurred when she was just 5 years old and she waited for so long to go public after waiting for her abuser's family to open the door of dialogue, not for payment but for them to know what the sad act robbed her of.

She revealed that she first shared the story of her molestation and rape at a young age on July 3rd, when her Dad turned 80 and bringing it to the social media platform was her last act of laying down the burden and working towards moving on.

She wrote;

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/7/nigerian-lady-calls-out-naval-commodore-who-allegedly-raped-her-37-years-ago.html

Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Cantonese: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dagrace01:
I was also raped 23 years go by a family friend that I regard as my Aunt. She abused incessantly. Does that mean I should come out to start shouting? When it's a woman that raped a man it's ok, but when it's otherwise the whole world will hear. I know of a friend who was also molested by three friends of her elder sister, that act rendered him impotent for for two decades until a shrink helped him out. Where's the agitation for gender equality? What made all this allegations going viral about rape true? Potiphar's wife accused Joseph wrongly and that put him in jail, we've heard the case of Neymar too. #Feminist should tread carefully so as not to forget the rights of men too. All rapist both male and female are devil's disciple though, I don't support or agitate for rape but we should look at it from the two gender's perspective, if men start coming about being raped are we gonna regard it the way we are doing for women?

Please oo can a woman rape a man? If so, how? If a man's rod and staff does not respond due to force, etc by the woman, how can penetration take place? Please explain.
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Sanchez01: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Scout60:

What about neymar case?
What about it? We have always known that most of the rape allegations hovering around footballers are cash out means for the said 'victims'. These guys have enough ladies around them and would be stupid to rape one that isn't willing. It's a different ball game when you're being accused of philandering or statutory rape. Benzema and Ribery were accused of having sex with a minor (prostitute). They would have spent the rest of their lives in jail but they maintained the thot lied to them that she was of age and they believed her. The court was dropped in France because a judge ruled that there were no evidences that proved the duo knew she was a minor.

Stephanie accused Sulaiman of philandering with not only herself but with some Nollywood actresses. Then it was discovered that Daniella Okeke whom Stephanie mentioned once 'thanked God for blessing' her with an SUV whose number plate revealed Suleiman as its owner.

I hardly doubt ladies who claim they were abused as minors, regardless of the social standing of their supposed abuser. So long it can be established that they knew each other when the lady was younger, then we have a case...
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by rockcitie: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

No matter how long it takes, she must say it and call him out. To rape is to take forcefully what belongs to another. If your thing was taken forcefully and be returned years later, shall you not take it back? So why is a woman raped of her honour not find a way to take back what was taken. An apology, compensation, prison time may do.

There is always a recompense in life and the sin done against another shall never go unpunished. Never!

I find it disturbing the irresponsible comments which can only arise from the place of ignorance. I have held in high regards those who Read only than those who comment on this platform

Richdad

Longest time. Where have you been?
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by 989900: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mftivi:

[s]Can you shut the bleep up if you don't know that guys are also rape victims! I was raped by my cousin, a maid and family friends maid for almost the whole of my childhood. Now someone who comes out 37 years later have more problems to settle within themselves. They are very unforgiving and need to focus more on that, that is how they can truly find peace. I am not saying they have no right to come out, they do and can do so if they wish[/s].
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What's the difference between a rapist and a rape apologist? undecided
What happened to your dictionary?
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
YoungLionken:

What happened to your dictionary?

The difference is between half a dozen and 6. cool
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by proudevil: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
And so what...

37 years na today?

Abeg shift!
na today?although her story is touching,Dont mind them but feminist are coming for you.
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by NkayStory(f): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
And so what...

37 years na today?

Abeg shift!

Na dem!

Nairaland pro-Rapist Association has fired the first shot
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by AnyibestDede(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=SOFTENGR post=80415475] Koboko dem go chop, koboko dem go chop o... In Fela's voice ;

They will manage
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Cantonese:

Please oo can a woman rape a man? If so, how? If a man's rod and staff does not respond due to force, etc by the woman, how can penetration take place? Please explain.
I think Google would have explained better. But lemme say something about this. We've seen situations whereby men are drugged and molested, some men are drugged with sex enhancement drugs that have sedatives, the man sleep off with his rod getting hard, the woman grinds him as she likes, he even discharge more than 6 to 7 times, I've heard of situation where cult girls group raped a guy until he releases blood, how about a situation whereby boys had been molested by elderly ladies, a boy who is innocent of what is happening would be cornered, the lady would play with his Johnthomas atimes suck it until it got erected, the boy can't mentally control his hardness because he's innocent and ignorant. When it happened to me I felt alot pain when I wanna explode the colorless spermatozoa, I felt pain in my rod for days, it affects me mentally for a while but I scaled through.
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Scout60(m): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sanchez01:

What about it? We have always known that most of the rape allegations hovering around footballers are cash out means for the said 'victims'. These guys have enough ladies around them and would be stupid to rape one that isn't willing. It's a different ball game when you're being accused of philandering or statutory rape. Benzema and Ribery were accused of having sex with a minor (prostitute). They would have spent the rest of their lives in jail but they maintained the thot lied to them that she was of age and they believed her. The court was dropped in France because a judge ruled that there were no evidences that proved the duo knew she was a minor.

Stephanie accused Sulaiman of philandering with not only herself but with some Nollywood actresses. Then it was discovered that Daniella Okeke whom Stephanie mentioned once 'thanked God for blessing' her with an SUV whose number plate revealed Suleiman as its owner.

I hardly doubt ladies who claim they were abused as minors, regardless of the social standing of their supposed abuser. So long it can be established that they knew each other when the lady was younger, then we have a case...
ok you do not believe neymar raped someone if at all you do not condemn neymar before hearing from him but you are too quick to believe suleiman without allowing him to speak his own part of story.

Hypocrisy.... what of if a girl you knew before accuse you of rape, how will you feel? Always put yourself in the case of the accused. Until proved by law court, the accused remains innocent
Re: Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) by Scout60(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
NkayStory:

Na dem!
Nairaland pro-Rapist Association has fired the first shot
na dem! Lazy women looking for men to bring down with lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Policeman In Katsina An Hour After Resuming Duty. Graphic Pic / Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo / Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.