Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo (28920 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by GistMore2: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
The police in Ondo state on Thursday said it has begun investigation to unravel how a woman tortured her daughter to death in Akure, the Ondo State capital.

The command spokesperson, Femi Joseph, who confirmed the incident, said efforts were on to track the woman in order to know how it all happened.

It was learnt that a woman whose identity is yet to be ascertained, was said to have rushed her daughter believed to be about four (4) years to the Ondo State University Teaching Hospital, Akure Annex.

The incident reportedly happened on Wednesday night when the woman brought in the girl dead into the hospital, with suspected marks of horsewhip visible on the girl’s body.

According to some members of staff of the government-owned hospital “the woman escaped with the child’ corpse which was brought to the Children’s Outpatients Department (COPD) of the hospital.

“The woman brought in the girl to the hospital at the children’s emergency ward for treatment.

“As we tried to attend to her, we noticed that she had maltreated the girl to the point of death.

“If you see the body of the girl, it was a case of Child Abuse as there were serious marks of beaten all over her.

“By the time the doctor on duty came in to attend to her, it was discovered that the child was brought in dead.

“The doctor had to quickly tell the woman that the young kid she brought to the hospital was dead already.

“Before you know it, the woman grabbed the girl and ran away from the hospital facility”.

One of the doctors on duty confirmed the incident, noting that the child was brought in dead by the mother.

The doctor who preferred anonymity said “Immediately she (the woman) brought in the child dead to the hospital, we tried to resuscitate her but there was no life again.

“And before we knew it, the woman grabbed the corpse of her child and ran outside the hospital facility.

“All effort to trace her has since proven abortive because we did not know how she just managed to escape from the hospital facility,” the doctor said.

Also, confirming the incident, the Administrative Secretary of the hospital, Dayo Owoseni said “I only heard about the incident this morning and we have called on the doctor on duty to come over and explained what happened to us.

“Although, the Chief Medical Director (CMD) of the hospital was not currently around and the remaining top staffs are in a meeting

Ondo police spokesperson, said there is no proper record of the case registered at the hospital, but efforts are on to track the woman.

“We have already sent in some officers to go and investigate the case to know what actually went wrong”.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/woman-escapes-with-daughters-corpse-in-ondo

2 Shares

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by myfan: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Really?
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by FactBoyz: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chai
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by Hades2016(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
But they said it was a man that beat his daughter to death earlier , now it’s a woman... I’m not understanding anymore oooo

21 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by visijo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Am i the only one who grew up thinking Adam and Eve ate a real apple??!�

2 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
when i saw the pictures of the little girl on twitter i wept

Why are Humans so heartless. Guys let's help bring the perpetrators to justice..

https://twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1164262260698693632?s=09 here's the link to the pictures. If you recognise the little girl please report to the authorities

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
You want to tell that there is no single security guard on ground or what..... By the way no matter how strong the woman is it will be difficult for her to run with a four years old dead child.... There is more to this..... Nigeria is full of fuckery....

16 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by Hamilton1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Afonjas doin what de knws best

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by ednut1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
How does someone just escape with a dead child . Tell us another story

3 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by OdefaGirl(f): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
What would be her gain now? Freedom to roam around or just what?
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by backnbeta(f): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
She's likely not the mother undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by preshinno: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
what anger can cause. pls let us always control our anger and nawaooo for that hospital. no security and the doctor opened his mouth to say that she ran out with the corpse. police should arrest the people in that hospital first.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by tutudesz: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
The Doctor and Nurses on duty couldn't over power Abi? or They weren't interested?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by tutudesz: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas doin what de knws best
So you couldn't hide your foolishness with your free data?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by Fourwinds: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmaco4:
You want to tell that there is no single security guard on ground or what..... By the way no matter how strong the woman is it will be difficult for her to run with a four years old dead child.... There is more to this..... Nigeria is full of fuckery....
exactly...I don't care attitude of public hospitals is the reason why that woman escaped...

6 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by Fourwinds: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
tutudesz:
The Doctor and Nurses on duty couldn't over power Abi? or They weren't interested?
exactly
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by paix(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmaco4:
Possibly they had a getaway car waiting.
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by money121(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rip
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by sylve11: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hades2016:
But they said it was a man that beat his daughter to death earlier , now it’s a woman... I’m not understanding anymore oooo

the thing tire me. sad cool

journey well little one... sad cool
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by Fourwinds: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
ednut1:
How does someone just escape with a dead child . Tell us another story
very surprising
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by Hamilton1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
tutudesz:
So you couldn't hide your foolishness with your free data?

1 Share

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by starbright4real(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by Sparkle777(f): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
I saw the pix on FB and am still in shock. The baby was whipped to death. Her whole body was scarred, I bet its not her mother that brought her in. May we never be so poor as to give out our kids to others to train.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by Frankel7(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is that a health care center or a maternity??

Hmmmm...!
Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by fatymore(f): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
If you see the picture of the lil girl, you would get angry..

Anger is a very bad something.

Whosoever is responsible should checked if he or she is mentally stable.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo by follock007(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hades2016:

clown grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity / Police Kill Robbers In Gun Duel, Arrest Six Car Snatchers (Picture) / Nigerian Man In Libya Defrauds More Than 30 Fellow Nigerians, Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.