Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister (22231 Views)

Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Maydfourth: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
So why you dey lobby,you are just a greedy fool.You will never get any greedy man....You are done politically....IBADAN KO E AJIMOBI...OYO KO E AJIMOBI....YOUR next place of abode is AGODI PRISON...

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Teejayphillip(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dis one don tag emsef as a failure already grin grin...

He’s got no idea on how to run a ministry.

Nah senate house wey be say if u like propose a bill if u like no propose anything,by month end you’ll be smiling to the bank.

Oga ex governor Abeg shift enter lagoon jaare
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Ripama: 12:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Cos all they do at d senate is to sit and enrich themselves with public funds.
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by ddeola: 1:30am On Jul 19, 2019
SHAME ON YOU ! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You FAILED ! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Enemyofpeace: 2:28am On Jul 19, 2019
Arrogant idiot
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by citruslimited(m): 2:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Hmmmmm. How does that help us ?
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Tabuku: 2:41am On Jul 19, 2019
EDucated illiterate... what would you contribute to the senate ? Nothing. Look at Rochas that just arrive at the senate, he is making impact.. that’s what we want... we Nigerians have started loving Rochas
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by biggie73(m): 4:46am On Jul 19, 2019
How can he be a Senator when he was a rude boy as a governor?
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by paparazzi1987(m): 4:48am On Jul 19, 2019
You are not even qualified to be a school teacher cool

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by emmasege: 5:37am On Jul 19, 2019
omoadeleye:
Owun e sugbon ko wun eleda e
You are grammatically incorrect. It's O WU E, SUGBON KO WU ELEDA RE.

That's Oyo Yoruba which is 'Yoruba ajumolo', not adulterated one.
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Justdare: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Constituted authority
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by johnmartus(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Still a best governor of oyo state. I'm closely watching seyi makinde action and inaction.
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Mrpojj(m): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2019
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-prefer-being-senator-not-minister-says-ajimobi/

You no want work
U jus wante go una normal retirement home
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Daboomb: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2019
This arrogant, egoistic maniac called Ajimobi is still talking?
Now that he is no longer Governor, is he still going to be harassing students all over the place because they dont prostrate to greet him?
Idiotic fool that should be in jail for trying to steal Oyo State Government vehicles after he has been booted out of office.
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Rolings: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2019
CloudResident:
For your mind! This guy na clown I swear! How on earth is he so sure of getting a ministerial position?

If anybody bearing his surname run for even a councillor in Oyo as at today,that person can NEVER win! If you know you know

Yimu
You people that have collective amnesia, wasn't that what you all said about Lam and a few years later his son Dapo was called "omo ologo "......with time you will get over your current ill feelings towards aji and will even start hailing him
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by deltateam: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2019
amosmosco:
So that the peaceful chopping would continue abi?

As senator, no one would dare disturb you over what you do or did not do

Quote me,if you're FTC

Who wouldn't? Ministers are under pressure to deliver while Senators sleep during sessions and wake up intermittently to shout, "Ai".

Its easy to lay off ministers not senators.
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by deltateam: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2019
wunmi590:
I am not surprised hearing this, because you Nigerian politicians know that, the Senate is a retiring home to all of you.

You prefer a place where you would just sit and only answer I support without any meaningful contribution to you constituency and at the end of the month and each sitting you collect your money.

All our Nigerian politicians are so greedy, all what they wants is just to always be around our national cake so that they can continue to eat it for themselves and their generation yet unborn.

I am waiting for that senator that would come out and tell me that their salary is not much. (Awon ole)

You all will die one day, and nothing, I mean nothing you will take to heaven, even your most treasure asset that you dont like leaving behind would not go with you.

shocked On top one man. Na you no go die?
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Cajal(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2019
Bayo adelabu is the minister to be
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Bakerdav: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Mr constituted authority, you won't get any one out of the two slot.
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by MrAJQ(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2019
amosmosco:
So that the peaceful chopping would continue abi?

As senator, no one would dare disturb you over what you do or did not do

Quote me,if you're FTC
Must you comment when you have nothing reasonable to say?
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by kamaldin(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Ole... So the awoof chopping go continue abi?
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by VickyES300: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2019
yesloaded:
Despite the fact that we attended same secondary school, I will never commend a man who failed woefully in governance and insult intelligence of whole Oyo state citizen

Lagelu, all boys!!!
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by TimmyAde1: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Simple logic.
So you can easily continue your looting.
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by amosmosco(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Actually you don't have any reasonable thing to say ... I really don't blame you
MrAJQ:

Must you comment when you have nothing reasonable to say?

Now, this is an example of those that read post before commenting
deltateam:

Who wouldn't? Ministers are under pressure to deliver while Senators sleep during sessions and wake up intermittently to shout, "Ai".

Its easy to lay off ministers not senators.
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by yesloaded: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2019
VickyES300:

Lagelu, all boys!!!

Semper Optimum grin
Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by tee4naija(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
After retiring from private sector 17 years ago, you were in the same Senate for 4 years, you were a governor for 8 years and still wanted to go back to the same Senate. Haba! Are you the only person in oyo state? You want to turn the senate to retirement home. So you can get paid for sleeping. Tufiakwa!. Go and rest in your house.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister by Alejobs: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission

(1) (2) (Reply)

80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari / Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.