Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Please I Need Interpretation!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Interpretation!! (223 Views)

Please House, I Need Interpretation On This Dream / I Need Interpretation Of This Hadith / This Dream Scares Me Till Now(I need interpretation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Interpretation!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please somebody help me...!

I dreamt a strange dream last night,,, i saw myself and some people in a strange place filled with water, the water is filled with light and dim. I, and the people walk on the water to a certain large gate, i open the gate 3 times before we finally see what was in-a flaming fire. The people i'm with quickly shouted 'it's hell fire' so i shut the gate with haste.

We decide on going back in to where we come from, where we found a gate too, i also opened the gate 3 times and we saw a shining light, we walk into the light and suddenly found darkness coming toward us. We ran and i shut the gate, we where in the strange place till i woke up

please if you can interpret dreams, tell me the meaning..
Re: Please I Need Interpretation!! by Skyfornia(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
NaijaHooddrive:
Please somebody help me...!

I dreamt a strange dream last night,,, i saw myself and some people in a strange place filled with water, the water is filled with light and dim. I, and the people walk on the water to a certain large gate, i open the gate 3 times before we finally see what was in-a flaming fire. The people i'm with quickly shouted 'it's hell fire' so i shut the gate with haste.

We decide on going back in to where we come from, where we found a gate too, i also opened the gate 3 times and we saw a shining light, we walk into the light and suddenly found darkness coming toward us. We ran and i shut the gate, we where in the strange place till i woke up

please if you can interpret dreams, tell me the meaning..

Next time eat before you sleep...hunger too bad. Hunger go make you eat cockroach inside dream.
Re: Please I Need Interpretation!! by kernniejay(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
The guy above me needs serious beating for making a joke out of this serious issue.
To the dreamer, seeing a large body of water in a dream is a bad omen showing trouble ahead. In similar manner, seeing fire in a dream portends destruction or calamity. Now, somebody in your dream shouted it was hell fire, that means you are in danger of going to hell as a result of sin. You shut the gate and opened another one showing a shining light. The shining light signifies that God wants to deliver you from hell by showing you a light (Jesus) which is to attract you to Him but yet devil still wants to come and drag you back, that is the darkness approaching you. Staying where you were till you woke up shows that you have not fully decided to yield yourself to God your creator, you are still struggling with salvation.
Solution: You need to make a decision now and know where you belong, either to God or to the devil. But it is better to yield to God and make heaven where there is everlasting peace and joy, than to continue in sin and end up in hell fire with everlasting burning, suffering and gnashing of teeth. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Interpretation!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks very much... I appreciate that
Re: Please I Need Interpretation!! by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:01am On Jul 19, 2019
NaijaHooddrive:
Thanks very much... I appreciate that
If you dont want to be exploited, consider the possibility that it was just a subconscious thought manifesting in images while your're asleep.

Otherwise, you can continue to believe that there is heaven and hell somewhere after you die.

(1) (Reply)

The Good Spiritual Herbalist In Ijebu Land Nigeria 07050581241 / There Is No God In Nigeria Says Mc Chaz / HOPEM Will Be Streaming Live On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.