Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

U.s Warship Destroys Iranian Drone At The Strait Of Hormuz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.s Warship Destroys Iranian Drone At The Strait Of Hormuz (711 Views)

Chinese Warship Arrives Nigeria / Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) / Trump Says US Navy Ship Shot Down Iranian Drone In The Strait Of Hormuz (2) (3) (4)

(1)

U.s Warship Destroys Iranian Drone At The Strait Of Hormuz by Vickss: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
President Donald Trump has said a US warship destroyed an Iranian drone in the Strait of Hormuz after it ignored warnings to lower back off.
He stated the USS Boxer took "defensive action" after the drone omitted repeated warnings and came inside 1,000 yards of the ship.
The president known as it a "provocative and hostile" motion by Iran.
The "fixed-wing unmanned aerial system... closed within a threatening range" at 10am nearby time on Thursday, in accordance to a Pentagon statement.
"The ship took protecting action towards the UAS to make sure the safety of the ship and its crew," it added.
The incident comes amid a length of heightened anxiety between the two countries, which covered Iran remaining month capturing down a US drone it stated was once flying over the country.
READ MORE AT:https://thepentiumprophet..com/2019/07/us-warship-destroys-iranian-drone-in.html
Re: U.s Warship Destroys Iranian Drone At The Strait Of Hormuz by Mynd44: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2019

(1)

Why I Will Not Support Or Contest Any Political Post In Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu / I Didn’t Get Employment Letter For My Constituents, Senator Tinubu Tells Fashola / Tension In Abia, As Keke Unions Spoil For War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.