Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Didn’t Get Employment Letter For My Constituents, Senator Tinubu Tells Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Get Employment Letter For My Constituents, Senator Tinubu Tells Fashola (709 Views)

Why Jakande And Tinubu Didn’t Get Along / Youngest Governor To Rule Lagos State With Senator Tinubu. PICS / Senator Tinubu Supports Ugwuanyi’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Didn’t Get Employment Letter For My Constituents, Senator Tinubu Tells Fashola by patwilly(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
The screening of ministerial nominees by the Senate took a slight turn on Monday when Senator Remi Tinubu told Babatunde Fashola (a ministerial nominee) that her constituency was denied employment slots during his first tenure as Minister of Power, Works and Housing, ChannelsTV reports.
The Senator representing Lagos central said Fashola should remember her constituency this time if appointed as a minister.
“My only addition is that during your first tenure, I remember I didn’t get any chance to give employment letter to my constituency.
“So, when you get there this time, just remember senators here that have people back home. My constituents are asking us for employment slots. So, I want you to put that on your agenda for the next tenure.
“We all need a slot for employment for our constituents,” she said.
She was, however, quick to add that Fashola, a former governor of Lagos State, is fit and competent to serve as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria again.
source : http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/29/during-your-first-tenure-i-didn’t-get-employment-letter-my-constituents-senator-tinubu
Re: I Didn’t Get Employment Letter For My Constituents, Senator Tinubu Tells Fashola by patwilly(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
patwilly:
The screening of ministerial nominees by the Senate took a slight turn on Monday when Senator Remi Tinubu told Babatunde Fashola (a ministerial nominee) that her constituency was denied employment slots during his first tenure as Minister of Power, Works and Housing, ChannelsTV reports.
The Senator representing Lagos central said Fashola should remember her constituency this time if appointed as a minister.
“My only addition is that during your first tenure, I remember I didn’t get any chance to give employment letter to my constituency.
“So, when you get there this time, just remember senators here that have people back home. My constituents are asking us for employment slots. So, I want you to put that on your agenda for the next tenure.
“We all need a slot for employment for our constituents,” she said.
She was, however, quick to add that Fashola, a former governor of Lagos State, is fit and competent to serve as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria again.
source : http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/29/during-your-first-tenure-i-didn’t-get-employment-letter-my-constituents-senator-tinubu
Which way Nigeria? On live television! We don't even pretend to hide it anymore.
Re: I Didn’t Get Employment Letter For My Constituents, Senator Tinubu Tells Fashola by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2019

(1)

EFCC Begins Probe Of Obasanjo's Govt Over $16bn Power Project / Amaechi Makes Revelations About Coup In Nigeria / Why Barning Southerners But Allow Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.