Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) (8694 Views)

Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Emeka Kalu To Ihedioha, Wike: 'Don't Impose Presidential Candidate On PDP' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2019
edi287:

Nah. I stay in the states.

That's good. Is it what's it's made out to be? It's honestly never been one of my favourite countries as grand as it is.
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) by edi287: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's good. Is it what's it's made out to be? It's honestly never been one of my favourite countries as grand as it is.
Yep. Everything good and bad you've heard about it is true. It has its flaws no doubt but still the world's super power.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2019
edi287:

Yep. Everything good and bad you've heard about it is true. It has its flaws no doubt but still the world's super power.

Sure. For how long have you been living there?
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) by edi287: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Sure. For how long have you been living there?
Almost a decade.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2019
edi287:

Almost a decade.

Wow, it's been a while.
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) by edi287: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow, it's been a while.
Yep I know...

1 Like

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
edi287:

I tell you. It's all fun and good doing that nonsense as kids - but when real life hits you - you know you're just deceiving yourself. No time for unnecessary banter.
Crazy thing is some people don't know just how messed up the country is.
It's like they're under a spell or something.
They know but they prefer to push these thngs away and pretend all is well. When one feels the truth is too painful thats what they do next.
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Captaintimex:

U see... always take your drugs, u no go hia, stop drinking brukutu mixed with alomo and dried weed u go say lailai... u don enter market now.

Abi which kain pikin be dis....

7 Shares

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) by dia4iam(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
edi287:

If leaders are truly the reflection of the masses - then Nigeria is beyond help.
Deep down I know (hope) it isn't so but only God can explain why we have had shitty leaders.
No one cares as long as it's their tribe providing the shittiness. It's just too sad.
Most Nigerians I know are penny wise pounds foolish because when it comes to definition of success in the average Nigerian context, it is simply about how well an individual is able to keep his stomach filled, build a hut, ride a car. No foresight on how to create value and wealth that could stand the test of time. This exactly is what the average politician reflects. He is not concerned about keeping the nation up with latest advances because he has accepted he is just a third world, so his policies are centered about how to consume, never to contribute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students / North West Politicians Push For Senate Presidency / Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.