Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket (8695 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada / Michael Achimugu: Hauwa Atiku Said That Titi Abubakar Uses Juju To Control Atiku / Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by AnonPoet: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
The African Alliance Congress (AAC) has officially unveiled its candidates for the gubernatorial and deputy positions in Kogi State. This declaration brought about a joyful atmosphere in Kogi State on June 10, 2023. The state chairman of AAC, Mr. Abel Monday, expressed his delight at having the youngest and most credible pair representing their party.

The gubernatorial candidate, Mr. Austin Achimugu, emphasized their mandate of putting the people first. He pledged to be accountable to the citizens of Kogi State and work towards the state’s prosperity, given its abundant natural resources and human capital.

Engr. Deji Bamidele, the deputy candidate, expressed gratitude for the trust placed in him by his principal and the party’s stakeholders. He emphasized their determination to win the election, highlighting that there are no underdogs in the current political landscape.

Engr. Deji Bamidele urged the 21 local government chairmen and executives to take ownership of the campaign, promising to establish a campaign council and develop a roadmap to secure victory in the upcoming days.

The declaration event took place at Halim Hotel and Towers in Lokoja, Kogi State.

https://truthlivenews.com/aac-unveils-achimugu-bamidele-ticket-in-kogi-gubernatorial-election/?amp=1

Amidst cheers and overwhelming support, the good people of Kogi witnessed the unveiling of our Governorship Candidate and his running mate, Mr Austin Achimugu and Mr Deji Bamidele respectively, both Engineers by profession, who would be raising the untainted flag of the African Action Congress (AAC) in the forthcoming gubernatorial elections, #Kogi2023

We want to appreciate the good people of Kogi and promise that this unveiling will be the beginning of the new dawn that the confluence state seriously needs. It’s time to send mediocre leaders packing.
#WeCantContinueLikeThis

https://twitter.com/aacparty/status/1667546279243653121?t=xLaAIVOwjTfatf_d3DMaCA&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by AnonPoet: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pictures

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by suyamasta(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Let the best Man Win! Kogi has all it takes to be a great State!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by adigun4mee(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good for them
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Seeck: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by callmevirus(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ok if you like win or lose nothing concern me
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Maryam1234(f): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nice try Uncle but hope you are aware that Kogi MURIDA?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Linus199(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Muri we know

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by meritadavize1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
M
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Praxis758: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Weightless party presenting deadbeat candidates.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Optimuss: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
GOOD EVENING NAIRALANDERS PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP I HAVEN'T EATEN ANY THING SINCE MORNING I'M WEAK AND FAMISHED I DON'T MIND ANYTHING I WILL MANAGE. THANKS
KUDA BANK
2019345390 🙏

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Segunlords(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Our party

Revolution now, where is Sowore
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by GoodGovernance: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
AAC = African Action Congress

The OP is an Olodo

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Checkwell: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Optimuss:
GOOD EVENING NAIRALANDERS PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP I HAVEN'T EATEN ANY THING SINCE MORNING I'M WEAK AND FAMISHED I DON'T MIND ANYTHING I WILL MANAGE. THANKS
KUDA BANK
2019345390 🙏

Scammer. Go and look for something to do. You haven't eaten but you have money to buy data and still have the time to target front page and beg.

Please be useful. Stop this public show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by MorolayoVictor(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jokers

Alawada
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by ponlear(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
I wish free and fair election is possible in Kogi.
Unfortunately, it’s not !
Good luck to you bro

Kogi will be great again

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by lot14: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
I am sorry to say...Kogi has Young and vibrant youths aiming for Governor and even current Governor but to say the least they not delivering...
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by EldoradoFx: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmm Na wao! Now Na So every jack and Jones want become governor for my state..

It is well!
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Optimuss: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Checkwell:

Scammer. Go and look for something to do. You haven't eaten but you have money to buy d1ata and still have the time to target front page and beg.

Please be useful. Stop this public show of shame.
to be honest I I'm using a borrowed data from mtn and I'm not a Scammer, I never thought one day I would doing this I just pray you don't see the other side of life

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by utenwuson: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mushroom..... Only sdp is the only guaranteed party right now in kogi

Igala agenda

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by fortunechy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
The name sounds somehow
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Raji4God: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
utenwuson:
Mushroom..... Only sdp is the only guaranteed party right now in kogi

Igala agenda

Failure on arrival.
Ododo to the people, the good people of Kogi State want Ododo
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by dickson2000(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Raji4God:

Failure on arrival.
Say the Ebiras only because neither the Igalas nor the Okuns wants Ododo

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by yaki84: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Ade2much(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nothing special about kogi. Ekiti, ogun, ondo,kogi, and bayelsa are not states that should be taken serious because no matter how good people try to rule them for their betterment they will still deny the person because of indomie, one derica of rice, political vests and caps. So because of these I count them to be worthless.
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by Ancestorzee: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Una get thugs?

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by XTRIMIOUS: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wahala for my fellow Igala. Meanwhile Yahaya Bello is enjoying to watch the votes splitted amongst Igalas. Igalas should support Dino Melaye instead of wasting votes.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by HRMK: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://truthlivenews.com/aac-unveils-achimugu-bamidele-ticket-in-kogi-gubernatorial-election/?amp=1

https://twitter.com/aacparty/status/1667546279243653121?t=xLaAIVOwjTfatf_d3DMaCA&s=19

AAC?NOR BE SOWORE PARTY BE DAT?SAME SOWORE WEY GET 14K VOTES IN LAST PRESIDENTIAL!SAME WHO GOT 30K VOTES IN 2019?WHY TAKE DAT ONE SERIOUS?DAT ONE NA COMEDIAN!
Re: Kogi 2023: AAC Unveils Achimugu, Bamidele Gubernatorial Ticket by ViceGovernor: 12:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Raji4God:

Failure on arrival.
No be only ododo na dodo and rice.
No right thinking kogite would vote another ebira after this yahoo bello scam mal-administration.

Dino is winning with a landslide

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents / N4.8trn Bad Debt: Senate To Allow AMCON Publish Debtors’ List / Gov, El-rufai Is A Failure, He Hasn’t Achieved Anything – Sen. Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.