Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) (25568 Views)

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Esseite:
Crime is on the increase...

A dullard is on the throne
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:

Finally God has done it again, � i just bought myself a brand new 2019 customized model KJV Bible, Satan ur own don finish �
Why are you posting rubbish every thread? Smh

Like other trolls before you, na you go tire
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by KfashionHubb: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2019
You will not die but live
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by magzey: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Thank God you are alive to tell the story ,some were killed in this situation.
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by Whatsittoyah: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2019
magzey:
Thank God you are alive to tell the story ,some were killed in this situation.

Some were also used for money ritual after been rubbed
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by herakles: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:

Finally God has done it again, � i just bought myself a brand new 2019 customized model KJV Bible, Satan ur own don finish �

shame! Bible that will gather dust
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by bass7: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2019
idowuswap:
ojujwku daughters are fool of lies.ojukwku ran like rat inside hole.during war

U don forget to take your medication again?
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by Bryan88(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:

me too
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thank God for mercies, at least they didnt find you attractive to rape thats why they threw you out.
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by Wolexdey(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:

Wow! That's cool
what do you intend to do with the Bible
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by ejemamaka: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by IsraelSongz: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Esseite:
Crime is on the increase...
...due to lack of Jobs.
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Sorry girl,it could have been worse,thank God you are okay cry
Re: How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) by Sanemind(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
cassidy1996:
where is the smoke coming from
good question

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured / Two Nigerians Facing Deportation Over Street Fight In Cambodia / Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.