Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Advice Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Needed (401 Views)

Adron Homes & Properties (advice Needed) / Please Urgent Advice Needed / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by ugwumichael(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2019
Good morning nairalanders.
Please forgive my grammatical blunder.

Am currently undergoing my NYSC and will round up by september.

I am planning to undergo a project management professional (PMP) certification training with projectech network institute, as we all know federal government allowee is meagre and loosing it to fake certificate issuers is very painful.

My quesion is, how authentic is the institute issuing out this certificate course? Also, how lucrative is PMP certificate in nigeria labour market.

Nairalanders as well as employers of labour please help me out in my enquiry. Thank you
Re: Advice Needed by ikorodureporta: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2019
Wl d cert make u a good project manager?
That skill is what could be acquired with time, thru internship.
Why not use the money to learn graphic designing which could even get u a job easily....b4 dem scam u

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Wolexdey(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2019
If you think or believe that's the right step to take, please do. Make more research through their website.
Take care!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by SoNature(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
ugwumichael:
Good morning nairalanders.
Please forgive my grammatical blunder.

Am currently undergoing my NYSC and will round up by september.

I am planning to undergo a project management professional (PMP) certification training with projectech network institute, as we all know federal government allowee is meagre and loosing it to fake certificate issuers is very painful.

My quesion is, how authentic is the institute issuing out this certificate course? Also, how lucrative is PMP certificate in nigeria labour market.

Nairalanders as well as employers of labour please help me out in my enquiry. Thank you

There are two major standards in project management
1. PMBOK 2. Prince2
If the training institution has the facilities to enable you do the exam. Then do the training with them.
Even if u don't have the money now, u can do it later.
Notice that they both foreign exams..U just need one.
Afterwards, u are good to go!
If they cannot, do it with CIMP.
That's the most recognized PM institution in Nigeria.
I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by ugwumichael(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Wl d cert make u a good project manager?
That skill is what could be acquired with time, thru internship.
Why not use the money to learn graphic designing which could even get u a job easily....b4 dem scam u
will think about that. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Call Center Executives Needed........an Opportunity To Build Your Career / A Customer Service Personnel Need At Hollaport Technologies Limited / Apply For Funding! Get 3m In Grants From International Breweries Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.